Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

“it's Not Good, I Need To Leave The Country Start A New Life” - Bbn Jmk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “it's Not Good, I Need To Leave The Country Start A New Life” - Bbn Jmk (360 Views)

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ / Don’t Let Pride Rule Your Life — Bbn’s Ozo Fires Back At Kiddwaya’s Shade. / Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“it's Not Good, I Need To Leave The Country Start A New Life” - Bbn Jmk by Nwamamani: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
“It's Not Same Since I Left The House, I Need To Leave The Country And Start A New Life” - Bbnaija JMK Says

Popular Bbnaija reality star Jumoke Zainab Adedoyin popularly known as JMK has on her Twitter page talked about her life after the Big Brother Naija season 6 reality show.

JMK who was one of the housemates on the shine ya eye season 6 of the reality show says nothing feels the same anymore after she left the house.

Taking on Twitter on Monday, December 27th, she further stated that she feels the sudden urge to leave the country and start a new life as things hasn't been going as expected here in Nigeria..... CONTINUE READING HERE

Re: “it's Not Good, I Need To Leave The Country Start A New Life” - Bbn Jmk by ceejay10(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Join clittocracy aka ' small girl with big God' gang. Life is so easy innit.

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Kanayo O. Kanayo Opens His Multimillion Naira Mansion In Imo State / Sylvester Oromoni Case Closed By Rich Cabals And Mother Wipes & Curse All Inv / Davido Officially Opens New House In Banana Island (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.