Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) (1824 Views)

Bunnies For Adoption / Raw Handmade African Palm Kernel Oil / Flesh Eating Bunnies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
And so my cuties officially arrived today
Marvis and Jarvis by name
Breed: Hyla hybrids

Let the journey begin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
My cuties are doing well
Today’s pics

3 Likes

Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by ReneDaniels: 12:33am On Jan 06, 2022
Chief you’re trying oh me go chop em oh rabbit � for that matter

1 Like

Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
ReneDaniels:
Chief you’re trying oh me go chop em oh rabbit � for that matter
Wehdone undecided
Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Cute bunnies from MARVIS & JARVIS’s litter are still very much available for anyone who’s interested

1 Like

Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Their growth is quite impressive
One thing I also noticed is that they eat quite a lot at night.

1 Like

Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Recent pics of MARVIS AND JARVIS
A lot has been going on actually
Most especially with MARVIS (the brown) who happens to be a great escapist grin
Never seen a rabbit so stubborn

1 Like

Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Say hello to the newbies
SNOWBALL the Angora
&
ALEXIS the hyla

Pic 1 (both of em)
Pic2 (Snowball)
Pic3 (Alexis)
Both are 5weeks old too currently

1 Like

Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by Iseoluwani: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2022
RYEOFARMS:
Say hello to the newbies
SNOWBALL the Angora
&
ALEXIS the hyla

Pic 1 (both of em)
Pic2 (Snowball)
Pic3 (Alexis)

Who told you that's an angora
Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Who told you that's an angora
Lol sorry sir what’s your definition of an angora?! Kindly enlighten me I want to know
Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by Iseoluwani: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2022
RYEOFARMS:

Lol sorry sir what’s your definition of an angora?! Kindly enlighten me I want to know

A breed of rabbit with fluffy fur. Such that it covers them even to the eyes region.

Trying to explain in layman term.

Angora are not easy to see rabbits.
Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2022
And so SNOWBALL is already getting used to the environment grin

1 Like

Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2022
Iseoluwani:

A breed of rabbit with fluffy fur. Such that it covers them even to the eyes region.

Trying to explain in layman term.

Angora are not easy to see rabbits.
Lol sir hairs all over their eyes at 5weeks old pls do your research
And because they’re not easy to see it means I can’t get them I really don’t understand or perhaps you’re not seeing the pic clearly
I can share you videos on WhatsApp though so you can see the hair properly there’s more where it came from though and it’s not cheap
Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2022
My bunny is just 5weeks old wait till you see it in the next couple weeks

These below are typical examples and do you know there are various types of angoras?!

Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2022
Alexis

1 Like

Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:32am On Feb 26, 2022
Jarvis here

1 Like

Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:33am On Feb 26, 2022
MARVIS the naughty one

1 Like

Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by Iseoluwani: 9:41am On Feb 26, 2022
RYEOFARMS:

Lol sir hairs all over their eyes at 5weeks old pls do your research
And because they’re not easy to see it means I can’t get them I really don’t understand or perhaps you’re not seeing the pic clearly
I can share you videos on WhatsApp though so you can see the hair properly there’s more where it came from though and it’s not cheap

Alright I give up.

U can check my profile sha
Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hyla growers are available @Ryeofarms
WhatsApp:08026496089
Call:07054235931
If you’re interested

Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
PIN on snowball smiley
Chilling on the inside

1 Like

Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Remember MARVIS the escape artist?!!

Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Then here’s snowball

Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ok a short story
We lost Alexis a couple days ago though I’ve prepared a black colored female from the farm to take his place cry
The Pet rabbit team misses him cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
The newbies arrived today
Though they’re yet to be named
They’re now officially members of the pet rabbit team

1 Share

Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
Weaner kits are available for new homes

Good for pet purposes and can also be raised for meat
Kindly chat us for more inquiries on WhatsApp:08026496089
TikTok:Ryeopets
IG: ryeo animal world
Or call: 07054235931

Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by Nancy311: 3:51am On Nov 03, 2023
Wow, are Holland lops available in Nigeria.
Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2023
Nancy311:
Wow, are Holland lops available in Nigeria.

Yh though I’ve seen a very few of them here

Most times you’d have to import if you need one

1 Like

Re: Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture) by RYEOFARMS(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
These two matured rabbits are available for sale at our farm in abk

Interested individuals should kindly send a Dm via WhatsApp 08026496089

Or call:07054235931

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female Boerboel @ Givaway Price 08084898984 / Is This A Pure Belgian Malinois / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.