Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,594 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School (568 Views)

Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter / I Need Your Candid Advise On Career Choice. / Top 20 Nigerian CEOs And The Courses They Studied In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School by Maks27: 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
So as the topic said I turned 18 earlier this year and I still can't boast of 200 naira in my account.
I rely on my poor parent(dad only) for everything and the old man is doing a lot for me majorly my schooling bills.
The issue now is a new year is approaching and I don't want to put too much pressure on him so I want to earn money myself. Getting a job is not the issue because it is easy to get salesboy l, private school teacher job, the thing is my own school will gets in the way , I recently concluded pre degree in a federal university and I have been offered admission ( Mech Engineering).
I need tips on how as an engineering students I will get money that can sustain feeding and little expenses.
I have good knowledge of using a Laptop it I don't have one. I have an Android phone.
Please Nairalanders advise me

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Looking forward to your response
Re: Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School by Kimiso(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
Maks27:
So as the topic said I turned 18 earlier this year and I still can't boast of 200 naira in my account.
I rely on my poor parent(dad only) for everything and the old man is doing a lot for me majorly my schooling bills.
The issue now is a new year is approaching and I don't want to put too much pressure on him so I want to earn money myself. Getting a job is not the issue because it is easy to get salesboy l, private school teacher job, the thing is my own school will gets in the way , I recently concluded pre degree in a federal university and I have been offered admission ( Mech Engineering).
I need tips on how as an engineering students I will get money that can sustain feeding and little expenses.
I have good knowledge of using a Laptop it I don't have one. I have an Android phone.
Please Nairalanders advise me

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Looking forward to your response
can you do yahoo,....

1 Like

Re: Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School by DannyXpress: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Learn digital skills like
Graphic designing
Affiliate marketing

1 Like

Re: Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School by Maks27: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kimiso:
can you do yahoo,....
No sir
Anything apart from defrauding others

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School by Maks27: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
DannyXpress:
Learn digital skills like
Graphic designing
Affiliate marketing
I will be happy if I see someone to teach me this o
Re: Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School by DannyXpress: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
Maks27:
I will be happy if I see someone to teach me this o
Google and YouTube are your best bet for beginners
Re: Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School by Maks27: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
mukina2, CrazyMan, 1forall
Front page please no audience please
Re: Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School by Maks27: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
DannyXpress:

Google and YouTube are your best bet for beginners
alright sir
Re: Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School by being(m): 12:05am On Dec 29, 2021
This is highly commendable. Apart from being impressive, you will see in years to come that it doesn't pay at all to cause others pain!!
Pls do not ever deviate from this your stand even with peer pressure in d uni.

Meanwhile, you can learn software engineering, UIUX, SEO or data analytics
Maks27:
No sir

Thank you
Re: Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School by Maks27: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2021
being:
This is highly commendable. Apart from being impressive, you will see in years to come that it doesn't pay at all to cause others pain!!
Pls do not ever deviate from this your stand even with peer pressure in d uni.

Meanwhile, you can learn software engineering, UIUX, SEO or data analytics
Thank you sir
Re: Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School by c8220308: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
You can resell gift cards
Re: Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School by Ivahlegend: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
You can own a PayPal account and rent it for people to use. That's what my friend does
Or you can learn digital skills like affiliate marketing (that's what I do), email copywriting, web designing e.t.c
Re: Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School by Uyi168: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Maks27:
No sir

Thank you
enter school fess, your eyes go clear.
Re: Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School by Drella(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ivahlegend:
You can own a PayPal account and rent it for people to use. That's what my friend does
Or you can learn digital skills like affiliate marketing (that's what I do), email copywriting, web designing e.t.c

Please sir can you teach me affiliate marketing?
Re: Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School by Ivahlegend: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
We are having an online class on Saturday
Contact 0.8.1.2.5.6.7.1.0.0.8 for more information
You must be a serious minded person though
Drella:

Please sir can you teach me affiliate marketing?

(1) (Reply)

Npower News Today Wednesday 26th January 2022 / Ten Influential Politicians In Nigeria / Content Writers Wanted #3 Per Word - Earn Up 300k A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.