Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter (53387 Views)

Car Painter, Oguntunbo Dies While Sleeping Inside A Car Parked In An Oven / Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention / Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Trimjos: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
They say there is dignity in labour.

This beautiful lady by name Precious, an Agricultural and Bioenvironmental Engineer decided to drop the ego and pride to take brushes to do wonders.

She has all the beauty to move into prostitution or other societal ills, but she rather, made-up her mind to delve into this world/job dominated by men. A big Kudos to her.

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Trimjos: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
More..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
beauty with brain

227 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Trimjos: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J
Fp pls. Let us encourage our hardworking women

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Xscape1993(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
God has made you well. You are a natural gift from God.

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Slynation(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wow... she's good!!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by abouzaid: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Most university graduates in Nigeria would have been better off if they skipped the university to learn practical skills instead. School na scam.

321 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Trimjos: 6:22am On Jan 11, 2022
Trimjos:
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J
Fp pls. Let us encourage our hardworking women

Cc

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Whatshallido: 7:31am On Jan 11, 2022
I want to patronize her. Please how do i reach her.
Please can i have her contact?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by joshjc(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2022
So?

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Farid24224(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2022
Just watch and see how 'em feminist and ko ignore this.. grin

They know themselves wela!!

34 Likes

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Nten: 10:29am On Jan 11, 2022
Naso na... That's skill and creativity, not because of her gender

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Pimine: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2022
Aswearugaaad

Delusional. Smart? Probably. Beautiful? Not by a long shot. wink

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2022
She is just there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by baratech: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2022
Na wa o ..

But there are many "Handsome Male Engineers Turned Painters"

How come you've not praised them?

47 Likes

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by lokobyforch(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2022
Whatshallido:
I know u are willing to pay sumtin huuugeeeeeeee

23 Likes

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2022
*Slay queens japa from the group*

47 Likes

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by SalafRider(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Dear Lord

Bless all the legit hustlers out there

Amen

12 Likes

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by blamingthedevil: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2022
God Bless her hustling

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by BlackZeus17: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Lol precious Don reach nairaland..

Trimjos u be facebook friend or u be knt dude?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Farid24224(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Still searching for the beauty... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by officialwdhtv: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Nice one
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Olam09(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Lobaton..
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Tonto dike, come and see ur fellow woman. Not be to dey whine yash angry

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by uchaymart(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2022
all for the pictures.

if you look the pictures very closely, you would notice she does not know how to hold a brush.....maybe she went with someone and decided to take pictures for posts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by 9jaBloke: 10:32am On Jan 11, 2022
Kudos to her and her hustle. I like to see hardworking creatives.

I noticed she's not using any fume protective equipment. Paint emits a variety of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) that are very harmful to humans.

Chronic exposure to VOCs, such as those present in interior paint, can lead to damage to the nervous system, liver and kidneys, as well as some types of cancer.

Whoever knows her should ensure to pass the message, tell her to buy a standard paint respirator mask and also learn how to minimize exposure to workplace hazards.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by unity004(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2022
it will not stop her from billing her boyfriends urgent 2k
#according to a nairalander, all Nigerian girls are what?

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by blamingthedevil: 10:32am On Jan 11, 2022
abouzaid:
Most university graduates in Nigeria would have been better off if they skipped the university to learn practical skills instead. School na scam.

God Bless brother for this

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:32am On Jan 11, 2022
Nice one
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by ceaser: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2022
Nigeria is usually a place that your ambitions may be frustrated and dreams killed.

Perhaps as a kid she had shown some propensity towards the arts, her parents knowing fully well that artists have no support system in Nigeria and risk ending up as paupers may have forced her to study engineering. Now that she has a better option to fall back to in case her first love does not pay the bills, she has her engineering job to fall back on.

In developed climes, the government has great support systems for all kinds of preoccupation such that her parents will never be allowed to influence her decision of ambition, she will be picked up at a young age, groomed and trained to become the best of painters. And she'll earn good too.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by SarkinYarki: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2022
Whatshallido:

Why her ...you leave all the struggling male painters for your area

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Debate: Money Better Than Education (support Or Oppose) / How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? / Graduate Of University Of Abuja Frying Akara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.