Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa (22655 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by Newyorkitis(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Are they still bandits or terrorists?
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by ThEGodFaThEr111: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

That arrewa guy, where hin dey sef?
If you ask me na who I go ask?
Maybe he has relocated to Niger

1 Like

Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by ogododo: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
Food is ready for the pessimists and enemies of the Nigeria state
Una be haters of Nigeria. Defend your life away for peanut.
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by ThEGodFaThEr111: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
SlyDev:

How is your Christmas in Yorubaland?
Lalasticlala, Rule 2, 3 and 7 broken
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
ogododo:

Una be haters of Nigeria. Defend your life away for peanut.

What peanuts? Heck I don’t even work in the public sector, but does that mean I’ll kill my country from within? NO!
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by favour32(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Terrorists take over boss Mustafa hometown in Adamawa.
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by muheeb01(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nawa oo..this kwontry ehn,who will now secure the north...it's getting tiring hearing this bandits news....

Check my signature and profile for my works....we deliver nationwide,..my office is in oyo town
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr111:

Lalasticlala, Rule 2, 3 and 7 broken

cheesy e don chop ban come dey behave well, I thought you'd respond the way you usually do

1 Like

Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by alpharoyalty: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hahahahaha
One idiot's foreign cousins are at work.
They are not terrorist, they are businessmen.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by CSTRR: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
The rate at which northerners are fleeing down south is alarming.

Everywhere you turn, you would see them in hordes.

They have voted for buhari and are busy choking us with the consequences.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by Brushstrokes20: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
No cause for alarm.... According to the lifeless vegetable and cohorts, Bandits are HARMLESS BUSINESS MEN!.....
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS undecided
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by bergs2: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
ValCon888:

I don't know whether you're being sarcastic or being stupid.
Both my brother: sarcastically stupid

1 Like

Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by Sleekfingers: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
OVB123:
Buhari is just a failure, they nothing good that can come out of him.

Of course, buhari is a failure. But what's the primary job of a governor?
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by ThEGodFaThEr111: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
SlyDev:

cheesy e don chop ban come dey behave well, I thought you'd respond the way you usually do
Lalasticlala, Rule 2, 3 and 7 broken again by this fellow
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by ayindejimmy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Which one is SFG town?

The town doesn't have a name b4 the dude became SFG?
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by Cj4charles(m): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
cheesy
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
They want to build the place according to Lauretta Onochie. It is southerners that are shouting insecurity where there is none

1 Like

Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by Tranquillity360: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:
Probably exaggerating news. Fleeing kwa.

A whole SGF hometown when the whole north is peaceful.

Abegii jare, tell us better news
The only Terrorists in Nigeria are Ipob that their members that protested today in Israel.
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by sirp9898(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
This a good news compear to ipob news
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by BenklinsJones(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

Try get sense..e get y
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Of course, buhari is a failure. But what's the primary job of a governor?

What’s the primary job of a president?
He controls the army and police?
If the president failed with all that, na governor go win?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by Fcwilly: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Please they are not bandits, they are hell refuel business partners, they are Islamic scholar. Men working according to Islamic teaching, holy men, if I lie ask muric professor and Kaduna state governor.

With all this, if you conduct census now North will still manipulate the figure to there favour,
Useless country.
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by okorogodwin4(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
The military are. Busy collecting #50on the eastern highway while foolannni supporter of APC bandits. Are taking over Hausa villages and killing them now the yello teeth gworo chewing fools will attack me for saying the truth
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by putin2: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hahaha Fulani govt
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by slivertongue: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
They will blame their incompetence on Gej
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by Lightorder: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hack6e:
They are just Businessmen
or bunch of area boys collecting tax in the neighborhood
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by ifko: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
When u get kidnapped, we shall know the real enemies of naija.
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by Sleekfingers: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
maynia:

What’s the primary job of a president?
He controls the army and police?
If the president failed with all that, na governor go win?

Wetin the governor dey use the security vote money , he is collecting do?
Of course, the president controls the military and police. But states governors can tell the president about the crisis in their states. And order the military and police to work hand in hand with the governors.
Here in Lagos, the police are working with the governors. Although, sanwo olu cannot order them around. But there is some sorta cooperation. Lagos state governor bought lots of vehicles, motorcycles and other necessary gadgets, without waiting for the Federal government. Other states need to emulate that......the police are under funded. .... . Not just sit back and relax, and be shouting buhari up and down......the governor is closer to the people , than the president.

I am not a fan of el rufai. But he is also trying , that was why he cried to the president, about the activities of those bandits. ....

I remember, during the time of fashola , when those badoo and kidnappers were terrorizing lagosian. ...fashola didn't cry to that mumu jonathan, he stood up as a governor and with the help of the police . They flush those people out. ...
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by starz100: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
North will be alright las las
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
ifko:

When u get kidnapped, we shall know the real enemies of naija.

So you think the security agencies aren’t doing the needful? The backwardness of the North makes it difficult to easily defeat the enemy. Failed leadership in the North is the reason terrorism thrives there. But I’m hopeful regardless.
Re: Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Wetin the governor dey use the security vote money , he is collecting do?
Of course, the president controls the military and police. But states governors can tell the president about the crisis in their states. And order the military and police to work hand in hand with the governors.
Here in Lagos, the police are working with the governors. Although, sanwo olu cannot order them around. But there is some sorta cooperation. Lagos state governor bought lots of vehicles, motorcycles and other necessary gadgets, without waiting for the Federal government. Other states need to emulate that......the police are under funded. .... . Not just sit back and relax, and be shouting buhari up and down......the governor is closer to the people , than the president.

I am not a fan of el rufai. But he is also trying , that was why he cried to the president, about the activities of those bandits. ....

I remember, during the time of fashola , when those badoo and kidnappers were terrorizing lagosian. ...fashola didn't cry to that mumu jonathan, he stood up as a governor and with the help of the police . They flush those people out. ...

Is the senile president not aware of the security situation in the country why should the state governor tell him his job as the grand commander of the armed forces?

If the president controls the police and military, then what exactly is he doing with them? And you expect a governor to do what a President cannot do?

Did badoo shoot rpgs? Did badoo shoot Tucanos down? Did badoo collect tax from people? How many IDPs were In Lagos during fashola time?

Didn’t this lifeless Buhari also castigate Jonathan when he was president for security situations? Didn’t the whole north did that? What campaign promises did Buhari make about security?

Weren’t they paid security votes during Jonathan time yet the blame was on him?

I hope you still remember the time Buhari told Jonathan to step down, on what basis what it? Security or economy?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again APC Governors Disagree With Tinubu Over Campaign Matters / Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll / Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.