Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors (13363 Views)

We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) / Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi / What President Buhari Told 36 State Governors In Closed Door Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by itsme01: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
cool

Smart man doesn't want enemies...

Till date only reason most of the haters beef Tinubu is that he kept PDP out for 20 years in Lagos, while Lagos develops

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by Loveurneighbour: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
TimeTraveller:
We are not comparing, sir.
We are just letting the stupeed incompetent governors see what a state in the heat of an ongoing insurgency is doing.

States down South with higher IGR and relatively peaceful milieu cannot even pay salaries, talk less of clearing an 'international' market of disgusting filth.

We will not stop talking, sir.

2 Likes

Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by Loveurneighbour: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
Femmyfestus:
This man is actually trying to end insurgence in his state, but forces greater than him are frustrating his efforts. You will prevail my prof. And your dream of making the state conducive for the masses will be a reality. Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by Loveurneighbour: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
Is04970:
Which work exactly?
Billions go down the drain every week in Bornu state on the account of insecurity. Isn't security part of Zulum's responsibility?
Anyone can build overtly painted primary schools.
You are confused!!

1 Like

Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by olatuns2017: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
HonNL:
Zulum to Social-Media Promoters: Please, stop comparing my work with other Governors

Governor Zulum appealed to anyone who genuinely supports him not to insult any leader on the basis of whatever is being achieved in Borno State.

Malam Isa Gusau

Worst Governors in Nigeria 2021?

Answer with the fear of God

Likes for Abia Gov & Benue Gov

Share for Kogi Gov & Imo Gov

4 Likes

Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by skylane: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
adubam:

Ask your family members. I'm not trying to be rude but your child did not fall from the sky. If the father is absent then look for the relatives.
don't be angry but at least if you doubt its best you just ignore her post,people are going through a lot its most strangers that help people

2 Likes

Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by Indispensable85(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sharap
Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by Ibegtodiffer: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Give me Osinbajo and Zulum and I will vote APC. Any other thing, PDP is in.
Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by TemmyT002(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
You are getting free money, lots of it from organizations and the government because Borno is a war zone.
So?
What do you produce?
Abeg getat
Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by johnmartus(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
And they called this one professor there must competition among the political office holders.
Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by Karleb(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
But you can compare your kid's report card to that of his colleagues? undecided
Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by Sunday2021: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
skylane:
don't be angry but at least if you doubt its best you just ignore her post,people are going through a lot its most strangers that help people
who give her the bele?
Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by Sunday2021: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
I wish this man will be the president of Nigeria one day.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by adubam(m): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
skylane:

Only on Nigeria forums. Please check other countries forums and see if these new trend of begging exists.
Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by Marxizm: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
One of the merits of true federalism is that it fosters healthy competition among federating units.

Thus, Gov. Zulum should know that comparison among the component states rubs shame on the faces of non-performing governors. Hence, negative Comparison is welcome.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by iokpebholo: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
itsme01:
cool

Smart man doesn't want enemies...

Till date only reason most of the haters beef Tinubu is that he kept PDP out for 20 years in Lagos, while Lagos develops

Get sense u will not,after fooling ursef u will go back and buy a bag of rice for #37k per bag...... uhiuki
Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by armyofone(m): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
What can one compare in a shithole call Nigeria by the way ? Nothing anyway ? undecided
Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by bjdon: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Dear Gov,
Thank you for your humility but we in the south especially in the South South, will continue to use your amazing achivements to shame our theving, corrupt governors, who have not done a fraction of what you have done, even though they have access to multiples of the revenue you have. Well done sir. If you ever decide to run for President, you can be sure of MANY votes in the south!!

2 Likes

Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by skylane: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sunday2021:
who give her the bele?
at least nobody where no dey above mistake,if the father dey he for provide,
Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by skylane: 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
adubam:

Only on Nigeria forums. Please check other countries forums and see if these new trend of begging exists.
I know but remember naija problem too much just take it easy
Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by richmond500: 1:46am On Dec 28, 2021
Karleb:
But you can compare your kid's report card to that of his colleagues? undecided
when did he do that?
Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by NGpatriot: 6:34am On Dec 28, 2021
I not comparing with developers o.. grin

Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by Sunday2021: 7:11am On Dec 28, 2021
skylane:
at least nobody where no dey above mistake,if the father dey he for provide,
mistake? I don't believe you.
Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by ivolt: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2021
Femmyfestus:
This man is actually trying to end insurgence in his state, but forces greater than him are frustrating his efforts. You will prevail my prof. And your dream of making the state conducive for the masses will be a reality. Insha Allah
How is he trying to end insurgency?
Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by AbuAeesha: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2021
Is04970:
Which work exactly?
Billions go down the drain every week in Bornu state on the account of insecurity. Isn't security part of Zulum's responsibility?
Anyone can build overtly painted primary schools.

chairman the governor's legacy is beyond "overtly painted primary schools."
don't be a sadist!

1 Like

Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
HARDWORKING AND RESILIENT PROFESSOR.KUDOS! wink
Re: Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors by skylane: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sunday2021:
mistake? I don't believe you.
take it easy cool down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Minister Performs Groundbreaking For 500-capacity Female Hostel At UNIBEN / BRT - The Beginning of the End? / Sokoto Deputy Governor, Shagari Loses PDP Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.