Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. (51423 Views)

Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? / Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by Fucklove(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Na the hair you shave comot, you paste for the wall so?
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by ungara17: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
I barb myself every week with my chargeable WAHL clipper. it saves cost. low cut and small is easier.

2 Likes

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by DarkJeddi(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
MoDaniel:
It doesn't really make sense barbing yourself.
I will encourage you to allow someone do it on you.
How do you manage to turn the clipper around your head? sad
I have been barbing myself for the past 20 years..

It's just a skill..

Like any other skill..

To be mastered..
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by Dshocker(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
olioxx:
I am a big fan of DIY(Do It Yourself).
I got some motivation after viewing bigcee thread where he showed us the haircut he gave himself, and I told myself that my next haircut will be done by me.
Link to bigcee thread here (https://www.nairaland.com/6821046/rate-haircut-gave-myself)

I know that I am no guru so please small small with your criticism ooo!!!

Op you should be grateful,because as we are about to enter 2022,most people don't know their calling and here you are with your talent,your calling,your destiny.

1 Like

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by dannyspeejay(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nice one Man cool
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by Polynek(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
U tried
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by philus66(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
bigcee:
Truth be told. You have a long way to go. You tried to create a guide line but you didn't blend it(removing the guide line). You need to invest in your clipper guard and also learn how to use it. Pls no carry that hair go out o. My rating is 0/10

Compare it with my own haircut and judge the difference.
Honestly you are a bad teacher,ask me how..
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by bigcee(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Dshocker:

Op you should be grateful,because as we are about to enter 2022,most people don't know their calling and here you are with your talent,your calling,your destiny.
Why are you like this grin grin grin
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by laughitall(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Young man na rubbish u barb ..
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by bigcee(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
philus66:
Honestly you are a bad teacher,ask me how..
How? Enlighten me.
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by BigYash: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
dacblogger:
Look at what you did to yourself...This is an eyesore. undecided

Your head looks familiar. What is your name? sad
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by bigcee(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
ungara17:
I barb myself every week with my chargeable WAHL clipper. it saves cost. low cut and small is easier.
Pls can you share with me a pics of your clipper. Thank you.
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by Odide009: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Why are we Nigerians like this? Just see comment, poisonous comment everywhere. If this hair cut is done by Davido, Messi or Rinaldo etc, you will hardly see any negative comments. But because is done by a non famous person, they want to kill him. These people condemning this guy might not even know how to turn on a clipper not to talk of using it. Let us learn to encourage people when then make an effort to be useful or productive.

2 Likes

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by VanMoyez: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
bigcee:
Truth be told. You have a long way to go. You tried to create a guide line but you didn't blend it(removing the guide line). You need to invest in your clipper guard and also learn how to use it. Pls no carry that hair go out o. My rating is 0/10

See this clown! So, u no fit give advice without stroking your ego, say u beta pass Pesson wey dey learn work?

0/10?

U no serious...

That hair is at least a 5 and I rate yours a 3!

2 Likes

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by saintruky(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
@op this ur haircut nor bad tho... E remind me of d type of haircut when my fada dey barb us those days wit comb n razor, cos na so so boys him born... He tag d haircut “OSLOPOGAS”... Dunno where d old man get that kin name from, d name follow us grow lol... Very funny man... I miss am..

God rest his soul continually...

1 Like

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by Buharidgeneral: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Is this a front page material
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by philus66(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
bigcee:

How? Enlighten me.
Thank you
Obviously the OP is a novice at self service, you are enlightened at it, you gave him advice quite alright. But my problem with your advice is the manner of approach, there is nothing bad in starting with words of encouragement, before advice,a soft answer repels anger and condemnation, you even rounded it up by telling him not to walk around with it, how do you think a WEAKLING will think on reading your comment, you could have presented your point in a manner like"ah bro you tried but next time do it like this and that". You could have a point on any discussion ground but the manner of presentation matters alot. Thank you.Peace

1 Like

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by Drone95(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
No be zazu style be this? grin
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by bigcee(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
philus66:

Thank you
Obviously the OP is a novice at self service, you are enlightened at it, you gave him advice quite alright. But my problem with your advice is the manner of approach, there is nothing bad in starting with words of encouragement, before advice,a soft answer repels anger and condemnation, you even rounded it up by telling him not to walk around with it, how do you think a WEAKLING will think on reading your comment, you could have presented your point in a manner like"ah bro you tried but next time do it like this and that". You could have a point on any discussion ground but the manner of presentation matters alot. Thank you.Peace
I get your point. Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by bigcee(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
VanMoyez:

See this clown! So, u no fit give advice without stroking your ego, say u beta pass Pesson wey dey learn work?

0/10?

U no serious...

That hair is at least a 5 and I rate yours a 3!

Calm down na, we no dey quarrel grin. I was just being realistic. But I told him the area he needs to work on grin. I won't even advice my enemy to walk around with such haircut.
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by CaptainFM1: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
5/10
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by olioxx(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Dshocker:

Actually I just decided to try out barbing my hair myself. This is the third time doing this. but on my next trial I will improve.
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by olioxx(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
igben:

Left and right sides not blended well likely that back no go area, keep it up...

Rating: 20%
I think that is the only comma for the hair wen I barb, but I will improve next time.
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by makavellidon: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
olioxx:
I am a big fan of DIY(Do It Yourself).
I got some motivation after viewing bigcee thread where he showed us the haircut he gave himself, and I told myself that my next haircut will be done by me.
Link to bigcee thread here (https://www.nairaland.com/6821046/rate-haircut-gave-myself)

I know that I am no guru so please small small with your criticism ooo!!!
see head like calabash get out
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by olioxx(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
hope4nigeria:
this is 2step that's my style. You look good Op
Thanks Chief. I appreciate.
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by aimmoney9: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
bigcee:

OGA his own is better than your own 100 times.... grin
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by bigcee(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
aimmoney9:
OGA his own is better than your own 100 times.... grin
Lol grin
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by olioxx(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
guru90:
All these haircut................. i see here................

Una gat luck no be my late papa raise una,,,,,,

Back in the days when am with my late dad...............

Omo, una go back to that salon.... Barbe normal hair....................

Finally, ALL THE PIKINS WEN THE BORN 20'S AND ABOVE.... I SWEAR UNA TOO STUB...............
LOL
I thinks it is due to the fact that before parents give the child the money to barb hair, but now I use my money to barb, infact because I wanted to try self barbing, I bought a rechargeable clipper, after shave, cloth, even that sterilizer machine too, so I can barb what I want. Like when I was 16 and below nah Gorimapa I dey barb, but as I don grow small, we style it up.

post=108943486]10/10.

Na man u be.....[/quote]
Comrade nor dey flatter me oo, even me set know say comma dey d hair wen I barb, but I will try better next time.
We Move!!!

[quote author=Volksguys1985
:
60 over 100000000
Waoh!!! We nor get argument before nah!!!! Comrade Why?

makavellidon:
see head like calabash get out
Wetin we nor go read for Nairaland? Well show me your head make I check something.

Fucklove:
Na the hair you shave comot, you paste for the wall so?

Yes Ooo.

bigcee:

This is what i am telling you about. The most important guard is guard 1, 1½, 2. But guard 1½ is difficult to get. But you can start with 1 and 2. Learn how to use it to blend the hair.
Yes I know. I bought a rechargeable clipper, and there are 4 of those guard. Although my barber has assisted me eventually. Thanks for the review though.
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by koolaid87: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
bigcee:

The guy was motivated by you but all you did was criticised him without any praise.

You're not smart at all.

6 Likes

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by koolaid87: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bro, you did well as it was your first attempt.

No one perfect their craft at first attempt

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by labi1977(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
saintruky:
@op this ur haircut nor bad tho... E remind me of d type of haircut when my fada dey barb us those days wit comb n razor, cos na so so boys him born... He tag d haircut “OSLOPOGAS”... Dunno where d old man get that kin name from, d name follow us grow lol... Very funny man... I miss am..

God rest his soul continually...

Maybe he meant

UmSLOPOGAaS -the zulu warrior

https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp=eJzj4tLP1TcwzsgyN0w3YPTiLs0tzskvyE9PTCwGAF6xCBU&q=umslopogaas&oq=UmSLOPOGAS&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j46i10j0i10j46i10.10006j0j7&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10yearchallenge: Young Lady’s Transformation Leaves Social Media Users Shocked / Should 2face Be Jailed For This Outfit? / Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.