Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. (51416 Views)

Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? / Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
olioxx:
I am a big fan of DIY(Do It Yourself).
I got some motivation after viewing bigcee thread where he showed us the haircut he gave himself, and I told myself that my next haircut will be done by me.
Link to bigcee thread here (https://www.nairaland.com/6821046/rate-haircut-gave-myself)

I know that I am no guru so please small small with your criticism ooo!!!
Looks good.

1 Like

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nice! I had been wondering how to do that; I have clippers already maybe one day I will give it a try. Barbing ones self..
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by bigcee(m): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
koolaid87:

The guy was motivated by you but all you did was criticised him without any praise.

You're not smart at all.

Talking about smartness, can you allow a barber give you such an awful haircut even if the person is an apprentice. I was being realistic and I also gave him my own professional opinion. Believe me, if he walks around with such haircut, people are going to complain.

I told him the area to work on. Baba, let the truth be told. The Haircut is very bad. No rating from me.
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by bigcee(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
olioxx:

Actually I just decided to try out barbing my hair myself. This is the third time doing this. but on my next trial I will improve.
This is what i am telling you about. The most important guard is guard 1, 1½, 2. But guard 1½ is difficult to get. But you can start with 1 and 2. Learn how to use it to blend the hair.

1 Like

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
3/10. I have been cutting my own hair the past 5 years. You didn't blend the sides well. There is room for improvement though.

1 Like

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
bigcee:

This is what i am telling you about. The most important guard is guard 1, 1½, 2. But guard 1½ is difficult to get. But you can start with 1 and 2. Learn how to use it to blend the hair.

I got guard 1 1/2 for about 10$ on Amazon.
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by bitingcool: 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
9/10

1 Like

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by bigcee(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Skyview01:

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by bigcee(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Skyview01:

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by bigcee(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Skyview01:

Can you sell for me. I need it. Take a pics of it let me see.
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by Adegokenath(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
-10/10
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by kurlz(f): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
dacblogger:
Look at what you did to yourself...This is an eyesore. undecided

Your head looks familiar. What is your name? sad

Chai
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by kingxsamz(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
3/10
Either you improve or just allow your Barber do the work.
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by MoIbrahim: 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
For this fake rating, I rate you 0/10

HopeVictor:
2/10..

1 Like

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by ekukeku(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
As for m o
Holding dat clipper once & d tin kip shaking from my head to toe grin
For someone to take dat tin himself & Barb himself with little mistake at least let's encourage him for improvement
Baba agba � 110/�
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by NemoDatQuod(m): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
This is A+. Well done. You don't have to spend two days making everything perfect. It came out quite nice and well done. You should be mighty proud of yourself. Go get a drink and impress them out there.

olioxx:
I got some motivation after viewing bigcee thread where he showed us the haircut he gave himself, and I told myself that my next haircut will be done by me.
Link to bigcee thread here (https://www.nairaland.com/6821046/rate-haircut-gave-myself)

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by koolaid87: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
bigcee:

Talking about smartness, can you allow a barber give you such an awful haircut even if the person is an apprentice. I was being realistic and I also gave him my own professional opinion. Believe me, if he walks around with such haircut, people is going to complain.

I told him the area to work on. Baba, let the truth be told. The Haircut is very bad. No rating from me.

Hmmm

You're prolly ignorant of how an ordinary comment can spark a change in one's life.

I hope you change your mindset and see positive in every bad occurrence. Yes, he needs an improvement but you could have commended his effort of trying.

Anyway, to each his own
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by rolams(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
No front elevation?

All engineers in the house should understand.
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by makavellidon: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
olioxx:

o boy you want see my head? No need 2 see my head cos if you see my head na 2 japa cos it look like goblin head in lord of the ring
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by makavellidon: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
olioxx:

o boy you want see my head cos if u see my head u go japa cos my head look like that of goblin in lord of the ring
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by Burgerlomo: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
You're doing well, (in Mr Macaroni's voice) whoever gives a low rating is definitely a barber because they see you as their enemy. grin
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by piagetskinner(m): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Not blended at all…

Not leveled as well.

If na me I for don do rubbish.. so you try
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by fineberry(m): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
You try bro.
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by criuze(m): 12:10am On Dec 31, 2021
Oga no carry this this show outdoors
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by criuze(m): 12:12am On Dec 31, 2021
bigcee:
Truth be told. You have a long way to go. You tried to create a guide line but you didn't blend it(removing the guide line). You need to invest in your clipper guard and also learn how to use it. Pls no carry that hair go out o. My rating is 0/10

Compare it with my own haircut and judge the difference.

You're a professional
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:12am On Dec 31, 2021
olioxx:

U didn't even fade it undecided
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by ComeToJesus: 12:18am On Dec 31, 2021
You tried bro...
Improve on your blending.

I've been doing it for fifteen years now...
Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by OmoOshodi(m): 12:19am On Dec 31, 2021
Show us the backside

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by ComeToJesus: 12:25am On Dec 31, 2021
You tried bro...
Improve on your blending and use the attachment comb number one to taper down to the line

I've been doing it for fifteen years now...

1 Like

Re: Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. by moneyissweet(m): 12:40am On Dec 31, 2021
Isi mgbim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10yearchallenge: Young Lady’s Transformation Leaves Social Media Users Shocked / Should 2face Be Jailed For This Outfit? / Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.