Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

If You Want To Lôse Weight, Eat 5 Times Daily! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Want To Lôse Weight, Eat 5 Times Daily! (201 Views)

If You Want To Lôse Weight, Eat 5 Times Daily! / 56-Year-Old Retired Marine Engineer Who Attempted Suicide 5 Times Rescued / Boil 3 Slices Of Mango Leaf With Onion And Drink 2 Times Daily To Treat These Di (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Lôse Weight, Eat 5 Times Daily! by OFrancis23: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
If You Want To Lôse Weight, Eat 5 Times Daily!

Hello,

Imagine having to eat five times a day to burn fat.

I mean one would think that to lose fat you must decrease food intake, starve or even skip meals.

Hold on a second,

this is exactly what has been pulling you back from achieving your fat lôss dreams.

Yes,

to burn fat, you must eat at least five times a day!

The major rule is to never stuff yourself in one sitting.

In other words, each eating time must be a small portion of food.

Not every overweight person is an overeater.

Some people hardly eat at all and they still can't lôse weight.

However, many people who are overweight are overeating and this is often the ONLY thing they're doing wrong.

Fat lôss requires the discipline and willpower to control your portions at all times.

The major rule is to never stuff yourself in one sitting.

Instead, always spread out your calories throughout the day in smaller, more frequent meals.

Small, frequent meals have an amazing effect on your metabolic rate (fat-burning machine of the body).

ONE or TWO meals a day is a disaster for fat lôss.

If you haven't been eating at least three times a day, you are causing serious damage to your metabolism.

Eat THREE meals a day, properly balanced with the right nutritious foods, and work out hard and you'll get some results.

But...you'll get about half the results you'd get from five meals a day and it will take you twice as long to get there.

FIVE meals a day? Now we're getting somewhere.

Five meals a day will give you excellent results every week for females and six times for males.

But the questions are:

1." What type of foods do I eat 5 times in a day to get results"

2."What if I have a big tummy, will this eating plan help me to trim my tummy?"

Truth is,  I have detailed all the answers in a special Electronic book that will help you get the exact result you need.

This book so far has helped over

1,000 Nigerians both men and women lôse weight in the tummy, thighs, and everywhere fat can be found on the body. 

What is the name of that book you ask?

It's called the NEW YOU:

30day challenge diet plan Program.

If you want to learn more about the 30day challenge dm me on WhatsApp using this link https:///message/BO745LGMQGCLC1
Or dm 09037107888

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies For Different Kinds of Diseases / 5 Ways To Move On From An Ex You Still Love / Meet The Ghanaian Nurse Who Helped Her Neighbour Deliver Twins In A Taxi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.