Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Why Do Women Fall During Anointing And Deliverance Than Men - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Women Fall During Anointing And Deliverance Than Men (558 Views)

If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Fall During Anointing And Deliverance Than Men by Legendguy(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
I'm jus curious, I attended a deliverance program today and women are just falling down scattering chairs, I couldn't settle in one place cos of frequent falling. I noticed that men hardly fall. Is it because we caution our body not to fall or women are generally possessed?
Re: Why Do Women Fall During Anointing And Deliverance Than Men by DispatcherLagos: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Seeking for notice
Re: Why Do Women Fall During Anointing And Deliverance Than Men by ignis: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Women are easily possessed.
Re: Why Do Women Fall During Anointing And Deliverance Than Men by OlawaleBammie: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
Why did serpent left Adam despite bn in d garden of Eden for about 103years bfor Eve was made but visited Eve not long wen she was made??
Re: Why Do Women Fall During Anointing And Deliverance Than Men by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
Na Eve Dem be na.. abi no be evil brings fvck-up in this world (hardship and death
Re: Why Do Women Fall During Anointing And Deliverance Than Men by hupernikao: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
Legendguy:
I'm jus curious, I attended a deliverance program today and women are just falling down scattering chairs, I couldn't settle in one place cos of frequent falling. I noticed that men hardly fall. Is it because we caution our body not to fall or women are generally possessed?

Is like you attended as a supervisor of the program or a pressman, or better still a math student learning how to count. I wonder what happens these days.

You use your legs waka go such meeting and the only thing you come back with is the blessing of counting falls or a fall counter. grin
No be juju be this.
Re: Why Do Women Fall During Anointing And Deliverance Than Men by Afamsi: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Most of the things dem dey use for their body the company dey inside water
Re: Why Do Women Fall During Anointing And Deliverance Than Men by Tokskob2008: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lol , dem no wan fall man of god hand na....

Seriously it's all bullshit, most do it cos they see others falling too.
Re: Why Do Women Fall During Anointing And Deliverance Than Men by Legendguy(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Afamsi:
Most of the things dem dey use for their body the company dey inside water
Like make ups, artificial hairs etc
Re: Why Do Women Fall During Anointing And Deliverance Than Men by Legendguy(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
hupernikao:

Is like you attended as a supervisor of the program or a pressman, or better still a math student learning how to count. I wonder what happens these days.

You use your legs waka go such meeting and the only thing you come back with is the blessing of counting falls or a fall counter. grin
No be juju be this.
No be juju o
I dey expect to fall but fall no fall me lol
Re: Why Do Women Fall During Anointing And Deliverance Than Men by duro4chang(m): 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Legendguy:

No be juju o
I dey expect to fall but fall no fall me lol
If they jack your legs and push you, you go fall yakata for ground.
Re: Why Do Women Fall During Anointing And Deliverance Than Men by MightySparrow: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2021
Women can fake anything from orgasm to falling under anointing.

(1) (Reply)

Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? / Is It True? / Make 2010 A Better Year!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.