Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP (32511 Views)

1979 Class Of President, VP , Governors Etc Only Two Are Still Alive (Full List) / President, VP, Senate President, Speaker, CJN, Govs, Others To Enjoy Pay Rise / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by Freerhyme1(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023:-Primate-Ayodele-names-politicians-who-can-be-Nigerias-next-president-VP
This is no PROPHECY but GUESS WORK, these should be the names of people contesting for the number 1 position.
Peter Obi
Baba Tunde Fashola
Prof. Zulum
Dave Umahi
Dr Muoghalu
Donald Duke
Namadi Sambo
Seyi Makinde
Ben Ayade
Akinwunmi Ambode
Senator Abaribe

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by Justiceleague1: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2021
OptimmusPrimme:

The fact that this fake pastor mentioned the names of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi and Peter Obi shows that he was definitely under the anointing of Mkpurumiri. grin

Who will vote for the Yeebos? The people all across Nigeria that they have been insulting & blackmailing?

Come on!

Even if Shukwu-Shukwu Okike Alabama descends from his abode in Hell Fire to influence the election in their favour, NO IGBO MAN WILL EVER BECOME PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA.

They lost that right & privilege 5 decades ago when Kaduna Nzeogu & his gang of bandits derailed and aborted the destiny & glory of this great Nation.

After all, ancient wisdom teaches that:

Action begets reaction, Cause begets effect and sequence begets consequence.

As always, I come in peace.

Abdulrahman Okene of Arewa consultating forum state made similar statement pre 1999,that no southerner will ever become president of Nigeria. What happened to him,he died before Obj became president!!!!
We hope your family don't weep over you....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by Mummyfour(f): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2021
OneCorner:
This one even mention Samuel Ortom grin
I thought it was another Samuel until I saw ortom.
E shock me!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by Justiceleague1: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2021
Freerhyme1:

This is no PROPHECY but GUESS WORK, these should be the names of people contesting for the number 1 position.
Peter Obi
Baba Tunde Fashola

Prof. Zulum
Dave Umahi
Dr Muoghalu
Donald Duke
Namadi Sambo
Seyi Makinde
Ben Ayade
Akinwunmi Ambode
Senator Abaribe

1 Like

Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by ogastone(m): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2021
This is not prophecy, he is not specific. Even my mama in the village can name those people and even more.
Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by jrusky(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2021
This is not a prophesy this is just mere discussion or opinion.

In part of apc with names he mentioned sorry no candidate among them worth it infact they will be worst than Buhari only Fashola I think could be a little better. Zulum is good but very pretentious all his game plan is to get the seat then display his real person same way Buhari fooled his zombie follower and come back whipping their a s s with horror, cry, death and hunger.

Mallami, Amaechi Fayemi God forbid!!! Infact God forbid apc.

On PDP I will stand with Wike Makinde even Okowa is better than the best apc.
Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by Xfemt(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2021
Afamsi:
Apc doesn't have a reliable candidate for presidential election. If I contest with Rotimi Amaechi I will floor him, that guy will be worse than Buhari. I dont want to talk about Boss Mustapha, Malami and the other criminals in that list. Only Fashola is considerable
apart from raji akpabio is a good candidate his record speaks when he was governor
And yemi is good too
But Nigeria tire person
Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by Rilwayne001: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2021
Foolish prophecy from a foolish ‘prophet’
Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by YaQsGaYa(m): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2021
So unfortunate to Christians that this man calling him self primate can't even know what he's doing. How can you start guessing just like that calling names that me personally I can formulate.
Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by StreetFight: 8:52am On Dec 28, 2021
dat9jaguy:
This guy no dey hide am again. This is pure guessing forming 'prophetic message'.

My football predictions are better than the nonsense that the old thief predicted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by Abemy(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023:-Primate-Ayodele-names-politicians-who-can-be-Nigerias-next-president-VP

This is not prophecy, but personal predictions.

If it were prophecy, he would have named the person to win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by StreetFight: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2021
Penguin2:
Did I just read 90 page prophecy?

So somebody is going to sit down and read 90 pages of projections.

But Tinubu urchins how far? The man no mention Tinubu o?

How una see am?

Tinubu matter go kill you ooo. Sebi your Papa too nah Nigerian, make your Papa cine out and contest nah.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by BarrElChapo(m): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2021
Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by walefresh3(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2021
Penguin2:
Did I just read 90 page prophecy?

So somebody is going to sit down and read 90 pages of projections.

But Tinubu urchins how far? The man no mention Tinubu o?

How una see am?

Naa pdp prophet....
Se u don hear ... Oya run along as usual....
Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by Fcwilly: 9:01am On Dec 28, 2021
This guy must be on substance for him to be talking this nonsense, is he not ashamed of himself? Because his shame dey shame me.
He is one of the idiots that brings insults to Christianity.
Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by uthlaw: 9:03am On Dec 28, 2021
Afamsi:
i'm not a member of any party,, but you no sabi read? Those apc members listed above are all hardened criminals.. Apc is a curse to Nigeria
even me just de ask you ni,none is my business....
Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by iscom(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2021
OK
Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by Skyehigher1: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2021
Rubbish pastor and his prophecy you just lie against God ,,, olohun yio mu oooooo,, deceitful man of devil
Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by lesbiconverter: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2021
Guesswork of the obvious . Prophecy for dummies page 1
Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by na2016: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2021
Afamsi:
rotimi Amaechi that can even lie against God. That guy is not an option

Go and read of the "4 years" that he was a governor
Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by StreetFight: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2021
OptimmusPrimme:

The fact that this fake pastor mentioned the names of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi and Peter Obi shows that he was definitely under the anointing of Mkpurumiri. grin

Who will vote for the Yeebos? The people all across Nigeria that they have been insulting & blackmailing?

Come on!

Even if Shukwu-Shukwu Okike Alabama descends from his abode in Hell Fire to influence the election in their favour, NO IGBO MAN WILL EVER BECOME PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA.

They lost that right & privilege 5 decades ago when Kaduna Nzeogu & his gang of bandits derailed and aborted the destiny & glory of this great Nation.

Kaduna Ezeogu and his gang with also consists of our Yoruba brothers made a mistake five decades ago. That flat head Aguyi Ironsi entered and cancelled Region Government which is the worst thing that happened to the country.

However, are we going to tie our destiny to the events of about 50 years? We have to move on. We Yorubas too have done several wrongs also.

I think Igbos should be given a chance at the Presidency. Other tribes have ruled the nation and gotten us into mess. Let Igbos too try and apply their business skills to run the country.

However, the Presidency is not going to be zoned to their village. They have to bring out their candidates and mobilise for them and contest with the Yoruba candidates. If they keep attacking the Yoruba candidates without promoting their own candidates, then they will cry and shed blood because we the Yorubas will snatch the Presidency from them
Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by omenkaLives(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2021
Samuel Ortom, president.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by Themandator: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2021
adenigga:

Throwing up many names is not prophecy but permutations.

If God wants to anoint somebody he will be specific

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by Miller232: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2021
adenigga:

Bet9ja primates face the work in ur hand and stop making meaningless predictions

1 Like

Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by femiasaolu2014: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2021
Anyone who believes in what these charlatans say ehn?

Just enter the bush and start grazing because your IQ is too low to be living amongst human beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by Otunski: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2021
Just look at some of the names he mentioned, Abubakar Malami, God's will Akpabio, Ibukunle Amosun, Amaechi Rotimi. Na wao ooo. Tueh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2021
Afamsi:
Apc doesn't have a reliable candidate for presidential election. If I contest with Rotimi Amaechi I will floor him, that guy will be worse than Buhari. I dont want to talk about Boss Mustapha, Malami and the other criminals in that list. Only Fashola is considerable
The pastor is simply a fraud. An unintelligent fraud he is. He can only deceive his fellow unintelligent mumu nigerian followers that he saw a prophesy.
Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by chrizzyace: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2021
I’d rather vote Dele Momodu
Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by puzzlegate(m): 10:06am On Dec 28, 2021
OptimmusPrimme:

Come on!

Have you finished typing your rubbish ?
Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by Danny5050: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2021
There's nothing prophetic here .. he's doing a guessing job... He's forming prophet . Nonsense
Re: 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP by casppyjay: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2021
Themandator:

Throwing up many names is not prophecy but permutations.

If God wants to anoint somebody he will be specific

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Decreeing Boycott Of Arabic Is Equal To Boko Haram – Tolu Ogunlesi / Ambode sacks 57 LG Executive Secretaries / South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.