Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Warri Needs Actors & Actresses - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Warri Needs Actors & Actresses (357 Views)

My Experience Working In Hotels And Yoruba Actors / Actors And Actresses Urgently Needed In ILORIN. / Actors & Actresses Needed For One Day Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warri Needs Actors & Actresses by Wealthyonos(m): 12:07am On Dec 28, 2021
ACTORS & ACTRESSES NEEDED IN WARRI
ONOS JP PRODUCTIONS is a fast growing entertainment (movies and music) company with focus on creating & promoting African entertainment. Currently, we are looking for SERIOUS actors and actresses based in Warri.

*Are you interested in film acting but don't know how to start?
*Are you a student of Theatre Arts or any related discipline?
*Are you an up-coming actor/actress who wants to be projected?
*A student attending a film course?
If your answer to any of the above questions is YES, then you are qualified to join us.

Our movies are designed to train you by giving you opportunity to feature in actual movies and help you take a step further in your acting career.

This group will officially kick off by 8pm, 1st of January, 2022.

Please, ���help share this link to your friends to enable them join the group.

Or send a message to 08081306534 to be added to the group.

https:///GH1gJnTuruLKlKucOUbL8c
Re: Warri Needs Actors & Actresses by kabanayol9(m): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2022
Hi Wealthyonos, i saw your message on my mail, how may i help you please? Should we talk on whatsapp?
Re: Warri Needs Actors & Actresses by kabanayol9(m): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2022
Wealthyonos:
ACTORS & ACTRESSES NEEDED IN WARRI
ONOS JP PRODUCTIONS is a fast growing entertainment (movies and music) company with focus on creating & promoting African entertainment. Currently, we are looking for SERIOUS actors and actresses based in Warri.

*Are you interested in film acting but don't know how to start?
*Are you a student of Theatre Arts or any related discipline?
*Are you an up-coming actor/actress who wants to be projected?
*A student attending a film course?
If your answer to any of the above questions is YES, then you are qualified to join us.

Our movies are designed to train you by giving you opportunity to feature in actual movies and help you take a step further in your acting career.

This group will officially kick off by 8pm, 1st of January, 2022.

Please, ���help share this link to your friends to enable them join the group.

Or send a message to 08081306534 to be added to the group.

https:///GH1gJnTuruLKlKucOUbL8c

Hi Wealthyonos, i saw your message on my mail, how may i help you please? Should we talk on whatsapp?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Massive Recruitment@nigerian Legion / Loaders In A Warehouse Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.