Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,595 members, 7,865,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO (5803 Views)

They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO / Black Axee And Vikings This Early Morning They Killed Again - PHOTOS / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Auskyd:

It's move along, mumu.

You can't do a quick Google search, but you can quickly jump to conclusions that the videos were made by the OP?

Your opinion smells abeg. Rest.
some persons can never believe all these live videos, even if there's complete see me I see u evidence.
Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by tempest01(m): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
Gnosis777:
I actually think Frigga13 made valid points, especially when it comes to turning the videos over to the appropriate security agencies. The people in the videos are someone's son, brother, cousin, nephew etc. Again, security agencies should definitely be notified of what's going on.

Are the security agencies blind, deaf or dumb?

1 Like

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Alfred74: 12:13am On Dec 29, 2021
End result of cultism is death,run o,don't chill with the big Boyz.

1 Like

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Gnosis777: 12:19am On Dec 29, 2021
tempest01:

Are the security agencies blind, deaf or dumb?

Shit, I don't know, they act like it, if their not doing shit about this!

1 Like

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by freshkpomo(m): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2021
Gnosis777:
I actually think Frigga13 made valid points, especially when it comes to turning the videos over to the appropriate security agencies. The people in the videos are someone's son, brother, cousin, nephew etc. Again, security agencies should definitely be notified of what's going on.

It's very simple, let the Frigga guy stop crying like a baby and take the video to the police himself.. He can download and head straight to the police.... Na who the idiot want implicate him dey find, when you know how things work in Nigeria. Abi them tell am say police nor dey this Forum when go Don see the video when cultistupdate dey post? ... My own fear is for cultist not to come after him for these videos and police fut still want open workshop for him head.

1 Like

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Neddstark: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2021
justice2010:
What is happening in the Nigeria of today and why are the children of today, so different from the ones in the 90's and early 2000's. With the introduction of smart phones the internet and the world has become easier to scroll through. Our children have more access to information and are more likely to be influenced by what seems to be popular.

Cultism is another trend that is so popular, that it has spilled out of our higher institutions of learning and into our neighbourhoods. From Surulere, Ikorodu, Eti-Osa to Epe, you will hear of killings by cultist who have never been to school in their life, talk less of having a WAEC certificate. Parents of today work more and earn less, so it is difficult to be aware of everything happening around their children. If you were in secondary school from 2016 downwards then don't compare yourself with the students of today.
When you were bullied it was by a bully, today most secondary schools have been infiltrated by various cults and your children are facing situations you faced in the university at that tender young age. If you mix the internet with cultism, then you now have a time bomb worse than isis, boko haram, kidnappers and bandits.Let me explain and I need for us to be objective, because we blame government for almost everything yet we don't take responsibility for our own actions.

Davido is a star musician, celebrity, icon and a role model to many youths and adults everywhere. Even if you don't like his behaviour, he is a genius when it comes to his music and brand. Davido is a known member and his glorification of his affiliation to the cult is one of the reasons you see a surge in our streets, our secondary schools and even in the NURTW. Most join because they want to be like him and have the opportunity to relate with him. We need to also hold our stars accountable because without us they are nobody. Look at R Kelly, who would deny that he is not a genius and with all his talent, his personality still betrayed him. R Kelly slept with under age women but be honest when you hear some of his old songs you can't help but to vibe to it. People like davido a lot, but as a role model he is leading our kids astray, he should come out and denounce cultism and use his voice to champion good causes. Stop the unnecessary fights and brawls because our children are watching. I would also site some other artists by mention, but Davido is the town crier when it comes to boasting of him being a cult member. David is the most powerful Axe member in the world, because of his fame and financial stance.

https://dailypost.ng/2018/09/05/joined--cult-meet-davido-suspect-confesses/

I know his fans will come for my jugular, but remember you also have younger ones, and as you lay your bed so will you meet.

Fact is Davido and Burna have made cultism attractive to many youths. This is sad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee / Breaking! Breaking!! Breaking!!! Robbery At First Bank, Akure. PICS attached / Caught On Camera: Killing Of A Man Captured Live On Camera In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.