Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS (5168 Views)

Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS / While You Were Celebrating New Year See How Vikings Were Killing Themselves PHOT / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:01am On Dec 28, 2021
This happened on the 24th of December 2021 still on the ongoing war between black axee and Eiye. This happened in Ajah in Okera axis Lagos state Nigeria. This cultist was killed by his rival gang. He didn't make ut to 2022 all because of this game called cultism.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by Frigga13: 1:08am On Dec 28, 2021
You don’t add videos again?

But still live pictures updated on your status... from your phone.

No worries .. Na this little change go make you explain an explanation you no fit deny.

Allow the kids to encourage you.. you no even seek legal advice on your ignorance..

Na to the run mouth .. because some ignorant folks they ginger you.

Okay

Goodnight

You won’t see me on your thread again.

Promise you .. say you eyes go clear .

Hope say Na you the type behind the phone and moniker
Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by EmzyT: 2:17am On Dec 28, 2021
Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:

No worries .. Na this little change go make you explain an explanation you no fit deny.

Allow the kids to encourage you.. you no even seek legal advice on your ignorance..

Okay

Goodnight

you, your cultism loving family and ur fellow cultists will all die a painful death

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by peeps4u: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2021
You sounded pained.

Stay off cultism

Frigga13:

Okay

Goodnight

6 Likes

Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by tuclap(m): 9:06am On Dec 28, 2021
[color=#990000][/bcolor]The day you will be invited, you will have to show them your licence for jonalism because you want to be like channels or NTA. Be ready because you always have first hand info about this killing. You and the person giving you address/info before police you will explain which school you attended. Am not judgeing you but just the truth even if you are invited to the station, you wont go without bailing yourself so tell your informant to start calling the relevant authorities then you can then repost
Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by Alfred74: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2021
tuclap:
[color=#990000][/bcolor]The day you will be invited, you will have to show them your licence for jonalism because you want to be like channels or NTA. Be ready because you always have first hand info about this killing. You and the person giving you address/info before police you will explain which school you attended. Am not judgeing you but just the truth even if you are invited to the station, you wont go without bailing yourself so tell your informant to start calling the relevant authorities then you can then repost

Make police first go ask Gunmi how he take get access to bandits,get the f outta here with you 2kobo transparent glasses.

9 Likes

Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by nosleep: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:

Okay

Goodnight

shot up your mouth.

6 Likes

Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by agentarcher(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2021
They should continue killing themselves.
Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by peppermint7(m): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:

Okay

Goodnight

Guy getout
It’s always you dragging this guy

Better stay off cultism
You will die like a dog on the streets
Bastard

13 Likes

Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
peppermint7:

Guy getout

Better stay off cultism
Bastard

Be soft on the Frigga13 I think he is ok now

3 Likes

Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by alanto: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:

Okay

Goodnight

Asgard73 it’s a known fact that iPob are cultist but I don’t think you will be stupid enough to continue attacking someone that’s exposing them. Do you think this guy will be doing all these if he’s a cultists like you? You don’t want them to expose iPob you don’t want them to expose cultist. Is there any good thing you are doing with your life besides all these destructive things you are known for?

4 Likes

Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by alanto: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
peppermint7:

Guy getout

Better stay off cultism
Bastard
He drags udele too. And oyigboupdate. He drags anybody that expose bad things in the society. He has no iota of shame.

3 Likes

Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by NoBones: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:

Okay

Goodnight

You are a Big fool

2 Likes

Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by Gnosis777: 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Osiris13:
you, your cultism loving family and ur fellow cultists will all die a painful death
some idiot cultists aren't happy you are reminding them the reality of what will happen to them lass lass of they don't leave town asap.
Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by Alfred74: 12:12am On Dec 29, 2021
End result of cultism is death,run o,don't chill with the big Boyz.

Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:04am On Dec 29, 2021
Alfred74:
End result of cultism is death,run o,don't chill with the big Boyz.

Them go soon come attack u

1 Like

Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by Alfred74: 1:40am On Dec 29, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Them go soon come attack u
One attack equals to 2 postings of cult related killings. E no hard at all,pictures full google.

1 Like

Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by PaNnamdi: 1:44am On Dec 29, 2021
Frigga13:

Okay

Goodnight

Y are u threatening the guy abi you are a cultist? If you are a cultist I have a question for you
All the senseless killings cultists have been perpetuating on rivals over the years what have they gained?

This guy said he get his source from nigerianview,I think nigerianview is what need to give answers to this videos.
Please stop threatening this young man and as for you try to be responsible if you are a cultist because cultism in present day Nigerian is uttermost foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by Abeos(m): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2021
Currently in the same area and seeing this kind of news, abeg make I carry my bag dey go. The place isn't a good place at all.

1 Like

Re: While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS by Desperados(m): 4:54am On Apr 08, 2022
Frigga13:

Okay

Goodnight

Who be dis fool? U dey warn my Bro?

U wan collect wetin big pass u?

(1) (Reply)

Strange Elephant Escape With ₦125 Million From First Bank (Photos) / Graphic Video: Slay Queen Runs Mad, Dances Naked In Public / Mtn Car Tracking Device Is A Scam Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.