Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS (8171 Views)

While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
Remember the cult war I posted yesterday night warning u to take note. the PHOTOS of the dead bodies is out.
Sometimes I get tired of posting.

Now I want to ask.

Except start running, start running.
Rest in peace.

Mama crying, relatives crying.

What is the good thing in cultism?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Please Nairalanders stay quiet let us listen from the horse's mouth

7 Likes

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
It's all about power and sense of belonging..BDB you know.. wink kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by Rastaramsey(m): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Damnnnn
Nothing much..... I just enjoyed the sense of belonging, jorjor with raph Akoko angry cheesy grin

I remember the last time I went to Ghana in 2015
That time I still be parrot
I was there with late John Terry, world parrot Akoko, world ibaka ogreghe and many more....

Cultism sweet
As in the lifestyle

Buh the killings ruined the fun

So it will be foolish to join now

Say no to cultism

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by Rastaramsey(m): 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
what did I know that shit..if my lazy father joined during his youth
World parrot Akoko nest for don fall am tay tay.. wink kiss
Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by elonmuskbaby: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
Smh gathering of nonentities, riffraffs and lowlives

Many of them are products of failed parenting,low self esteem and diabolism.

Even the Bible Said it.the ways of the violent is dark and slippery,full of misery and all the days of his Life are full of torment.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by Terrier99: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Power?
Sense of belonging?
I knew you'll be here.

They day they throw you overboard, will carry your picture.

18 Likes

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Na u wey been dey attack me that time to stop posting una dead body dem. grin
So u follow? Ok o.

This is the second time the person warning me is a cultist. Hmm

20 Likes

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by Boogyman557: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool Am not in support of CULTISM but apart from BANTER (fight) de also get some benefits..

The top ranked game Bois, are bin paid by ur top politicians to carry out some Underground jobs for Dem.. de pay Dem heavy money...

I No one CAPRISUN much 4 dis MATTERZ..

I de on my way to ASHAWOO house..

WTF MAN!

12 Likes

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
Cultistupdate:

So u follow? Ok o.

Follow what? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
Terrier99:

Power?
Sense of belonging?
I knew you'll be here.

What are you saying?
The op asked a question..what are you talking about? undecided
Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I am useless to myself.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by Rastaramsey(m): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Cultistupdate:

So u follow? Ok o.

You de mind that fool....
Every trend, you go see am

Na mumu boy oo

No let am distract you

Naso that riyagoddess and co dey do for Frank that year grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by Rastaramsey(m): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Am not in support of CULTISM but apart from BANTER (fight) de also get some benefits..

The top ranked game Bois, are bin paid by ur top politicians to carry out some Underground jobs for Dem.. de pay Dem heavy money...

WTF MAN!

That one dey

Those ones wey dey work for government dey enjoy well well

Buh no forget say he dey very risky too

Na where they fall my late ibaka oooo

I no wan cap too much sef

Smoke up before you reach ashawo house so you go cum quickly grin grin

Say no to cultism jare

12 Likes

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Rastaramsey:

I am so useless... grin

2 Likes

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You de mind that fool....
Every trend, you go see am

Na mumu boy oo

No let am distract you

Naso that riyagoddess and co dey do for Frank that year grin grin
Rastaramsey..why are we even doing this? cheesy
How did we get here tho?
The exchange of words and all.. undecided cry cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Boogyman557:

WTF MAN!

I don miss your comment for my thread. U don forget us go politics section where them dey share money cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by SEGLIZ: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
FERNANDEZISBACK, you mean you be sailor!?

Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn
Nothing much..... I just enjoyed the sense of belonging, jorjor with raph Akoko angry cheesy grin

I remember the last time I went to Ghana in 2015
That time I still be parrot
I was there with late John Terry, world parrot Akoko, world ibaka ogreghe and many more....

Cultism sweet
As in the lifestyle

Buh the killings ruined the fun

So it will be foolish to join now

Say no to cultism
airman wey sabi abeg warn this pikin dem.

1 Like

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by Help2020: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This guy nan cultist. I don dey watch you since.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by Rastaramsey(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
SEGLIZ:

airman wey sabi abeg warn this pikin dem.

You guys and empty threats lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Pishure of the dead bodies asap sad

2 Likes

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by nosleep: 12:20am On Apr 06, 2022
Cultism was made for intelligent mind. Intellectual gathering. You learn to behave so matured being a cultist. You don't talk anyhow at anywhere. But it becomes miserable and frustrating when tout and vagabonds with low IQ was given room to be members. It was completely out of sight when they brought it so low to the street dogs. Being a cultist at this era is extremely dangerous it has no fun anymore. Say no to cultism if you really want peace in your life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by SEGLIZ: 12:55am On Apr 06, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You guys and empty threats lipsrsealed undecided
you dey fear? I don't do child's play, only a fool will runs his fellow man. you never tell the day you will runs your destiny helpers.

I was only referring to advice for guys to wise and avoid cultism especially when it coming from with experience.

gbege man no dey fear o.
Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by Authoreety: 2:47am On Apr 06, 2022
This thread na coven!

But I still stand tall and fearless!

Odogwu nime Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by Boogyman557: 3:34am On Apr 06, 2022
Cultistupdate:

I don miss your comment for my thread. U don forget us go politics section where them dey share money cheesy
Holly Gram cool lolz..

My Gee!

No be So oooo

I de wit u!

WTF MAN!
Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by Boogyman557: 3:48am On Apr 06, 2022
Rastaramsey:

That one dey

Those ones wey dey work for government dey enjoy well well

Buh no forget say he dey very risky too

Na where they fall my late ibaka oooo

I no wan cap too much sef

Smoke up before you reach ashawo house so you go cum quickly grin grin

Say no to cultism jare
Holly Gram cool LoLz

DIS my Gee!

Na true u talk Shar.. E risky!

waiting young Bois de 4get be say, GAME is NEVER a PROTECTION!

JUJU de fade.. Even d native doctor wey de cook d JAZZ, na human being em be, na from TOTTO em from come out, Na PESIN born am...

back in the day till now, I don lose so many niggaz, I no fit count how many..

doz days E come be like say, once u join game for Port Harcourt u don achieve one big Tin..

but wer are de now.. many don JAZZ in 6fit.. some of Dem run COMORT for community..

JAH help the youths..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by jumper524(m): 4:16am On Apr 06, 2022
Terrier99:

Power?
Sense of belonging?
I knew you'll be here.

that one dey hustle make dem bam am but nothing.
No reason am, that person no be cultist.

3 Likes

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by phemmyfour: 4:48am On Apr 06, 2022
Cultistupdate:
Remember the cult war I posted yesterday night warning u to take note. the PHOTOS of the dead bodies is out.
Sometimes I get tired of posting.

Now I want to ask.

Except start running, start running.
Rest in peace.

Mama crying, relatives crying.

What is the good thing in cultism?

Cultism gains isn't different from what you get for belonging to other association

You ve got all manner of supports... Financial, emotional, power, positional etc

1 Like

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by Gadafii: 6:05am On Apr 06, 2022
Ask an average cultist why he as an aiye is fighting eiye or buccaneers, he can't give you reasons why or know when the fight started, he was recruited to swell rank to continue the fight, he will die leaving the fight, while the fight continue for the nest set of idiots

If you never read the confession of raw and rugged naija guy in imsu by a certain nairaland who made his confession about how he joined and narrowly escaped, and how it was difficult for him to hide his head even tho he changed schools several times, then you are missing out on something Nice

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:21am On Apr 06, 2022
Help2020:

This guy nan cultist. I don dey watch you since.
Why are you boys disturbing me tho? undecided
The OP asked a question and y'all keep quoting me mindlessly.. undecided
Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:21am On Apr 06, 2022
SEGLIZ:
Who are you? undecided
Re: Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS by SEGLIZ: 6:41am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Who are you? undecided
na me na me (I AM WHO I AM).

I'm the SON of The LORD ALMIGHTY (JESUS).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How 24 Year Old Lady Looks Now In Just 4 Months Of Using Drugs (video) / Power Generation Loses 1,108MW, Drops To 3,456MW / Kwara Police Arrest 14 Suspects For Murder, Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.