Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion (1399 Views)

Protest Against Obaseki’s Proposed N20 Billion Loan (Photo) / Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by NGpatriot: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2021
Federal Government Wanted N250 billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion in Seven Days

The federal government has expressed excitement that more Nigerians were willing to lend to the government for infrastructure development.

The Sun Newspaper reports that the Debt Management office on Friday, 24 December revealed that its N250 billion Sovereign Sukuk bond offer, which commenced on December 16, 2021 and completed on December 23, 2021, achieved an unprecedented subscription level of N865 billion. This result reflects a 346 percent subscription level, or an N615 billion oversubscription it noted.

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1449272-federal-government-wanted-n250bn-loan-citizens-offered-n865-billion-7-days/
Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by NGpatriot: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2021
This is when the patriots and the citizens have so much faith in the government and the president.

You asked for 1 kobo and your loyal criticizes answered you with N10 Million.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by Gazzy88(m): 8:28am On Dec 28, 2021
NGpatriot:
This is when the patriots and the citizens have so much faith in the government and the president.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB.
My brother, Wailers sef subscribe oo. Don't mind their wailings, they are hypocrites. One broker exposed them on Twitter say most of his sukuk subscribers are ibos and you wonder what this people want. Have they forgotten it's the same 'terroristic loan' they so much condemned openly is what they are subscribing to?

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by Telekinetic: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2021
Gazzy88:
My brother, Wailers sef subscribe oo. Don't mind their wailings, they are hypocrites. One broker exposed them on Twitter say most of his sukuk subscribers are ibos and you wonder what this people want. Have they forgotten it's the same 'terroristic loan' they so much condemned openly is what they are subscribing to?
Oga Abeg lie well. No broker will ever expose their clients, not even if politically motivated. That you’re being paid to be dangerously stupid doesn’t mean you have to!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by Telekinetic: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2021
NGpatriot:

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB.
Only you post, only you comment. You for still try switch monikers first na. Abi you don forget Wetin Femi teach us for BMC 101??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by Telekinetic: 8:34am On Dec 28, 2021
[quote author=NGpatriot post=108871522][/quote]
Yoruba media always been paid to spin bullshit these days... Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by Jack005(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2021
Gazzy88:
Paid urchin..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by JAMO84: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2021
Power of the silent majority

Those who make the most noise are the noisy minority
Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by Gazzy88(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2021
Telekinetic:

Oga Abeg lie well. No broker will ever expose their clients, not even if politically motivated. That you’re being paid to be dangerously stupid doesn’t mean you have to!
E pain you say you're being exposed for your hypocrisy? The dude didn't mention name but tribe, so how does that correlate to 'expose their clients' in the trash you postulated? The bottom line is that ibos too subscribe to the terroristic loan they condemned. That's sheer hypothetical hypocrisy!
Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by Jack005(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2021
Just look at what people are celebrating. In two years time your god will go back to daura... Mad people everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by Gazzy88(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2021
Jack005:
Paid urchin..
Rest nyanmiri.
Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by Jack005(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2021
Gazzy88:
Rest nyanmiri.
No rest skull miner cum fallen afonja demon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by Telekinetic: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2021
Gazzy88:
E pain you say you're being exposed for your hypocrisy? The dude didn't mention name but tribe, so how does that correlate to 'expose their clients' in the trash you postulated? The bottom line is that ibos too subscribe to the terroristic loan they condemned. That's sheer hypothetical hypocrisy!
A broker will never mention any information pertaining to a client whether name or tribe. Don’t be stupid! If e sure for you, go Twitter now, screenshot the post and paste it here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by Gazzy88(m): 8:41am On Dec 28, 2021
Jack005:
No rest skull miner cum fallen afonja demon.
Cannibal like you. Don't eat police today pls. Police lives matter grin
Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by Gazzy88(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2021
Telekinetic:

A broker will never mention any information pertaining to a client whether name or tribe. Don’t be stupid! If e sure for you, go Twitter now, screenshot the post and paste it here!
Bukum, so you can wash him down on Twitter and report his account as you normally do. I'm not stupid like you...
Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by Jack005(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2021
Gazzy88:
Cannibal like me. I and my family are skull miners and rituslist .We mine skull and sell for them 2000 per skull.. My mother is the cashier, my father is the chief miner, and I am the assistant chief miner ;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by AntiBeEmCe(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2021
Hehehe. They should name the Nigerians that lent them the money.. I want to see something cheesy

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by Telekinetic: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2021
Gazzy88:
Bukum, so you can wash him down on Twitter and report his account as you normally do. I'm not stupid like you...
So the igbos that may have commented on the so called Twitter post wouldn’t have reported the account already yeah?! Negga like I said before you’re so f.uckin stupid! In fact you APC lots generally are!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by Gazzy88(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2021
Telekinetic:

So the igbos that may have commented on the so called Twitter post wouldn’t have reported the account already yeah?! Negga like I said before you’re so f.uckin stupid! In fact you APC lots generally are!!
Run along...
Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by NGpatriot: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2021
Telekinetic:

Only you post, only you comment. You for still try switch monikers first na. Abi you don forget Wetin Femi teach us for BMC 101??

Wetin concern me with this 1 kobo per post ipob anti Nigerian element?

1 kobo can not even buy you 1 bowl of akpu..

Abeg, sit down, we are talking about Nigeria, not your ipob village.
Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by NGpatriot: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2021
Gazzy88:

I know them, you know how they are with money, they wail in the morning, but go cash out at night..

Even late night Aso Rock visitors are always from SE.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by Telekinetic: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2021
NGpatriot:

Wetin concern me with this 1 kobo per post ipob anti Nigerian element?

1 kobo can not even buy you 1 bowl of akpu..

Abeg, sit down, we are talking about Nigeria, not your ipob village.
You remembered?! Femi taught us that when you scream ‘IPOB!!!’ at the top of your lungs, you’ve already won the argument grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by NGpatriot: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2021
346 percent subscription level, this is unheard of...

grin grin
Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by Mysticwebb: 9:18am On Dec 28, 2021
People dey see opportunity to make more money, zombies dey talk about patriotism. None of those who subscribed to that will do so if patriotism was the profit attached to it. Investment opportunity is the only thing we went for, nothing more. This one government is already bringing politics into it, I hope it won't turn to a very bad investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by chiefobdk2: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2021
Telekinetic:

You remembered?! Femi taught us that when you scream ‘IPOB!!!’ at the top of your lungs, you’ve already won the argument grin

Savage...

Easy on d coneheader
Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by NGpatriot: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2021
Mysticwebb:
People dey see opportunity to make more money, zombies dey talk about patriotism. None of those who subscribed to that will do so if patriotism was the profit attached to it. Investment opportunity is the only thing we went for, nothing more. This one government is already bringing politics into it, I hope it won't turn to a very bad investment.

Listen to this comedian, if you hate PMB so much, why give him or borrow him your hard-earned money? I thought you losers are wailing and crying that he's borrowing too much money and he's selling away your future? Or you just love to dash away your future on top deabt?

Confused and delusional people.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by omowolewa: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2021
Home Loan is better
Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by Mysticwebb: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2021
NGpatriot:

Listen to this comedian, if you hate PMB so much, why give him or borrow him your hard-earned money? I thought you losers are wailing and crying that he's borrowing too much money and he's selling away your future? Or you just love to dash away your future on top deabt?

Confused and delusional people.. grin grin
Surprisingly, Buhari that has less than 2yrs to leave that position is now Nigeria as a country and he is the one who will service the bond from his personal company? Zombies will always be zombies. For them Nigeria is Buhari and Buhari is Nigeria. My dear it is purely business, finish.
Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2021
Gazzy88:

Oath of secrecy binds a broker never to make such comment.

Maybe nah secretary in a broker's office.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by NGpatriot: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2021
[s]
Mysticwebb:

Surprisingly, Buhari that has less than 2yrs to leave that position is now Nigeria as a country and he is the one who will service the bond from his personal company? Zombies will always be zombies. For them Nigeria is Buhari and Buhari is Nigeria. My dear it is purely business, finish.
[/s]

Nna, save your breath, I'm immune to ipobian rants and pointless rubbish.
Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by GeorgeTheCoder: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s]This is when the patriots and the citizens have so much faith in the government and the president.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB.[/s]

Mumu. You write as if everyone is a dumb Buharist.
This is a sovereign bond and if the FG defaults the creditors can enforce judgement anywhere in the world. Many of the people buying are not even Nigerians but institutions. It has nothing to do with patriotism.
Re: Federal Government Wanted N250 Billion Loan, Citizens Offered N865 Billion by NGpatriot: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

Mumu. You write as if everyone is a dumb Buharist.
This is a sovereign bond and if the FG defaults the creditors can enforce judgement anywhere in the world. Many of the people buying are not even Nigerians but institutions. It has nothing to do with patriotism.

So, do you really think people are foolishly willing to hand over their money to an untrustworthy entity and also willing to waste time and energy in courts just to get their money back in case of default?

You made ZERO sense, You only extend credit facilities to trustworthy and credible people with good credit standing and capacity to pay back.

Look in the mirror for the real mumu..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Shekarau Joins Kwankwaso In NNPP / Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV / Who Will Run A Country Better Atiku/tinubu/obi?....opinons Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.