Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret (1352 Views)

Dry Chilli Pepper Business Free Consultation. / Chilli Pepper Powder (grounded Pepper) Available For Sale / Chilli Pepper Powder (grounded Pepper) Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by Bonanza643(m): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2021
well....i really want to know grounded pepper business secret so i can also think to go into it....

someone told me those people selling grounded pepper in bulk do mix it with other things such as millet.... joro.......ginger......wheat......flour... caprioca.....etc

they add one or more of this so they can get even more profits from their grounded pepper business....

please how true is this?

which one is the best one that can be combined with the grounded pepper so it can be more....

after mixing it can be package in small white nylon to be sold #50 naira each......

i just want to know the right one to use.......

as i have said that someone told me those people selling grounded pepper in bulk do mix it with other things such as millet.... joro.......ginger......wheat......flour... caprioca.....etc

i just want to know the one that will be suitable for it....

any expert that knows more on this can please share their experience here......

please help a brother in need.

nairaland is such a lovely forum we can all share our life's and experiences.....

waiting patiently for ideas
and i will surely try it out.....

thanks.....

Re: I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by Mrsoft3(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2021
Bonanza643:
well....i really want to know grounded pepper business secret so i can also think to go into it....

someone told me those people selling grounded pepper in bulk do mix it with other things such as millet.... joro.......ginger......wheat......flour... caprioca.....etc

they add one or more of this so they can get even more profits from their grounded pepper business....

please how true is this?

which one is the best one that can be combined with the grounded pepper so it can be more....

after mixing it can be package in small white nylon to be sold #50 naira each......

i just want to know the right one to use.......

as i have said that someone told me those people selling grounded pepper in bulk do mix it with other things such as millet.... joro.......ginger......wheat......flour... caprioca.....etc

i just want to know the one that will be suitable for it....

any expert that knows more on this can please share their experience here......

please help a brother in need.

nairaland is such a lovely forum we can all share our life's and experiences.....

waiting patiently for ideas
and i will surely try it out.....

thanks.....

Go and buy the pepper yourself and grind it.

Whatever you hear might be true,but what do you have to offer?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by Bonanza643(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Go and buy the pepper yourself and grind it.
Whatever you hear might be true,but what do you have to offer?
i want to know if this can be done.......
am ready to do it full time if its profitable.....
Re: I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by Mrsoft3(m): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2021
Bonanza643:

WhatsApp let's chat
Re: I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by Bonanza643(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mrsoft3:

WhatsApp let's chat
am suspecting they use either joro or caprioca......
hmmm
Re: I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by Mrsoft3(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bonanza643:

am suspecting they use either joro or caprioca......

hmmm

Lols,what you don't know you truly can't explain.
. people offer different kind of services, the question is: do you want to be like them of provide something different?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by Richogroup: 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bonanza643:

it's like u want to do as the people who are mixing.u can grind pawpaw seeds add to ur pepper if u are looking for more profit
Re: I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by missjekyll: 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Richogroup:

it's like u want to do as the people who are mixing.u can grind pawpaw seeds add to ur pepper if u are looking for more profit
That's why he is asking . Op add charcoal. Pelenty pelenty profit.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by katki1: 2:21am On Dec 29, 2021
I hope you are not joking.You want to start a business on a wrong footing just to make money.Surely God will never bless this type of business.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by Bonanza643(m): 5:02am On Dec 29, 2021
katki1:
I hope you are not joking.You want to start a business on a wrong footing just to make money.Surely God will never bless this type of business.

lolzzz..... who told you i want to start it?

was only joking oooooo...........
Re: I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by OluchiDelly: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2021
missjekyll:

[right]
missjekyll:

You forgot to tell him to soak the blended charcoal inside red oil so that it wl turn to red and blend well with the pepper...you can see a typical naija adulterated mentality...always following multitude to do evil. After everyone was bashing him, he quickly said it's a joke. Right from the way he was so inquisitive about it, it's obvious he's very serious about the venture...i have seen him asking the same question on over 5 threads that made the front page few days ago.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by Bonanza643(m): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2021
OluchiDelly:

[right]

You forgot to tell him to soak the blended charcoal inside red oil so that it wl turn to red and blend well with the pepper...you can see a typical naija adulterated mentality...always following multitude to do evil. After everyone was bashing him, he quickly said it's a joke. Right from the way he was so inquisitive about it, it's obvious he's very serious about the venture...i have seen him asking the same question on over 5 threads that made the front page few days ago.

hahahahahahaha........

aproko abeg who asked you?
well i was even thinking seriously about adding charcoal until now you said it needed to be blended well with red oil....

hmm will surely give it a trial

thanks
Re: I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2021
For you to enjoy this business, you need to have your own grinding machine, travel to the North to buy your pepper your self. A bag if dried pepper as at when I know was N15,000 per bag. This is the way you can buy the pepper , we have the real dried pepper and dried seed pepper, the seed alone is cheaper than the real pepper and also pepperish. You buy one bag of real pepper and two bags of the seed, then blend everything together. You can still make your good profit going this way, people will also call for your product than going for the adulterated pepper. When you see a real pepper is very easy to identify, It is only an evil minded individual person that will go about mixing pepper with dawa, spoilt dried colanut etc.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by Bonanza643(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
DEBJOCH1:
For you to enjoy this business, you need to have your own grinding machine, travel to the North to buy your pepper your self. A bag if dried pepper as at when I know was N15,000 per bag. This is the way you can buy the pepper , we have the real dried pepper and dried seed pepper, the seed alone is cheaper than the real pepper and also pepperish. You buy one bag of real pepper and two bags of the seed, then blend everything together. You can still make your good profit going this way, people will also call for your product than going for the adulterated pepper. When you see a real pepper is very easy to identify, It is only an evil minded individual person that will go about mixing pepper with dawa, spoilt dried colanut etc.

wow!

this is good and commendable

thanks........
Re: I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by Bonanza643(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2021
Richogroup:

hahahaha just needed to know and nothing more
Re: I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by Richogroup: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2021
Bonanza643:

hahahaha just needed to know and nothing more
Okay my brother

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by Bonanza643(m): 8:51am On Jan 01, 2022
hello and Good day to you all........
Re: I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by Pierced(f): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
Adding Millet in grounded pepper.......it will be very noticeable.

Buy a big bag of pepper........half bag of pepper seed..... plenty colour to make it red when it being grinnded.

U can get everything in markets where they sell pepper in bulk....... mostly from hausa people.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by Bonanza643(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pierced:
Adding Millet in grounded pepper.......it will be very noticeable.

Buy a big bag of pepper........half bag of pepper seed..... plenty colour to make it red when it being grinnded.

U can get everything in markets where they sell pepper in bulk....... mostly from hausa people.

half bag of pepper seed......
but please how can i get the colour to make it red..... is it palm oil?
Re: I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by Bonanza643(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2022
motivation are just the first step of your journey into becoming more motivated. Bookmark this page to keep you motivated on days where you need an extra kick to keep you going. You’ve got what it takes to push you through any challenge you may face. Whether you’re looking to accomplish a massive goal or complete a project, all this motivations can help remind you why you’re doing it. The most important thing to remember is that the greatest source of motivation will come from you. So it’s time to go get what you deserve.

do call us today......
Re: I Want To Know Grounded Pepper Business Secret by Bonanza643(m): 7:27am On Jan 22, 2022
How to make over ₦10 million naira selling local native fowls here in Nigeria......
Rearing local native fowls is a lucrative business yet to be discovered in Nigeria.....
Contemplating starting a poultry farm goes with lots of fears especially if it has to do with rearing the exotic breeds of domestic fowl......
Rearing the exotic breeds has a lot of pitfalls that discourages prospective poultry farms.....
Some of the disadvantages include disease outbreaks and high capital and labour intensity.....
Have you really thought of rearing local breeds of domestic native fowls?
Native fowls are not labour and capital intensive compared to other breeds and it has high profit turnover as well if well practiced.......
and that's why you will need this eBook today!
Background Information about rearing local breeds of domestic fowls....
Pullets (young female chickens) mature and start laying eggs when they reach 20 – 24 weeks (5 to 6 months).
The time can be reduced if you introduce the idea of removing the chick from the mother hen immediately they hatch and start feeding them with growers starter feed.....
Egg production is likely to reduce by nearly 50 percent when these layers reach 18 to 24 months of age.....
A single layer of the local Native fowl can produce up to 300 – 450 eggs in her productive lifetime if the proper management, feeding and disease prevention practices are undertaken....
This makes rearing local Native breeds of domestic fowls a profitable business if you are thinking of a business to start today.....
With these production figures in mind, a well-positioned producer can target a domestic market (small retailers, kiosk operators, housewives etc.) and become the neighbourhood egg supplier of choice.....
Since most families have eggs in their diet nowadays, it makes a lot of sense that you exploit your neighbourhood market.....
How to start rearing local breeds of domestic fowls.......
If you start with 10 mature Native hens and one rooster initially, your flock would probably expand in the following trend......
with just only 10 Native hens they can lay around 20 eggs each which gives about 200 eggs in one cycle, but each hen can comfortably sit on 7-10 eggs, making a total of 10×10=100 chicks.......
Thus one will have 130 birds after hatching-includ
ing the original hens and a rooster.....
Since it is estimated that 40 per cent of the chicks would be cocks, the farmer would remain with 90 new hens, thus totaling to 100 plus....
After six months all birds will be mature to start laying eggs......
100 birds will lay 2,000 eggs per cycle.......
Since the principle is that each hen can comfortably sit on 10 eggs, the chicks will be 1000 plus the one hundred mature hens equaling to 1100 birds and soforth......
You can start this business with just ₦5000.......
Smaller local breeds of fowl (3-6months old) are sold in the neighborhood for ₦1000 to ₦1200 .....
This is why you may have to think towards rearing local native domestic fowls......
You can practice semi intensive system of keeping the birds which entails providing shelter for them and partly provision of feed......
In this system, the birds are allowed to roam about in search for food but you can minimize their mobility by providing them with locally processed feed from cereals Like Chafs gotten after processing pap (akamu)......
An ideal house for the birds should have its two long side walls built up to 2.5 feet to 3 feet from the ground and the rest of the walls fixed with either chicken wire mesh or sticks for good ventilation.....
If possible the floor can be of concrete but, a well rammed soil floor is adequate if you don’t have the resources.....
You can make over ₦10 million naira this season selling local Native fowls......
we are going to show you exactly how to do it.....
It’s not difficult at all and in fact it is one of the easiest business you can do in Nigeria and make quick cash within just few months.....
with this eBook you will see how to make money on autopilot from this business......
the best part of it is that this business will stay with you for a lifetime and you will surely make millions out of it 100% guaranteed.....
local native fowls can outlast any other breeds of fowls and they do not suffer from any kind of diseases whatsoever........
that's the GOLDMINE for you to really make multi-millions from this business.....
Rush now to order for our eBook on how to start and make over ₦10 million naira from local native fowl 100% guaranteed......
Do Contact us today....
motivation are just the first step of your journey into becoming more motivated.........
Bookmark this page to keep you motivated on days where you need an extra kick to keep you going......
You’ve got what it takes to push you through any challenge you may face Whether you’re looking to accomplish a massive goal or complete a project, all this motivations can help remind you why you’re doing it......
The most important thing to remember is that the greatest source of motivation will come from you.......
So it’s time to go get what you deserve......
YOU CAN GET THIS LOCAL NATIVE FOWL EBOOK GUIDE FOR JUST ₦1000 NAIRA ONLY....

we sell this Local fowl Ebook for ₦1000 Naira only!
********************* † ***************************
to order for this Local fowl Ebook guide please do call or send me a text message on:
******0*8*1*6*5*4*2*6*4*9*6******

(1) (Reply)

FG Score Card On Power, Roads, Agriculture And Warer Resources - Doyin Okupe / Help Needed On Sweet Potato Farming / Ugwu Farming//best Practices And Profitability ? Please Contribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.