Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

7 Months Boerboel Puppy For Sale.(No Longer Available,Already Paid For.) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 7 Months Boerboel Puppy For Sale.(No Longer Available,Already Paid For.) (1109 Views)

3 Weeks Pregnant Rottweiler And 3 Months Boerboel For Sale / Upload Your 4 Months Boerboel / 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Months Boerboel Puppy For Sale.(No Longer Available,Already Paid For.) by Maxitomxane(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2021
Good Morning oo!!�
Hope we are all Enjoying this Festive season wink smiley
This 7 months Boerboel is still Available!(Tho we might change our mind on selling him now to sell later when he is fully grown)
Price:110k(Slightly Negotiable)(Call or Whatsapp and try your luck, Who knows the bargain might be just right!) wink
Potty Trained:Yes✅
Guard instincts:Oppor Gan!
WayBill:Always Possible.✌� WhatsappDirect:08033996123

Gonna Definitely be a Big Boy!
Abeg Don't mind the state of the kennel o,Na his handiwork you dey see so... grin
Trust me,He is to be at least 50% bigger than what you see in the picture,We had to cut down his Ration as Cost of Everything has increased ...
Feed him well and watch him Double in size.
And Yes He isn't Docked! smiley

Re: 7 Months Boerboel Puppy For Sale.(No Longer Available,Already Paid For.) by Maxitomxane(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Looks exactly like his Father(Imported Male from South Africa)...

Picture below shows what he will look like when fully grown..
More videos and Pictures Available upon request on Whatsapp.
Thanks grin

Re: 7 Months Boerboel Puppy For Sale.(No Longer Available,Already Paid For.) by tblaze007(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2021
How this one wan take sabi me if I buy am �

1 Like

Re: 7 Months Boerboel Puppy For Sale.(No Longer Available,Already Paid For.) by Maxitomxane(m): 10:42am On Dec 29, 2021
tblaze007:
How this one wan take sabi me if I buy am �
He is still a puppy and Playful... grin
After Feeding him well, he will Sabi you ...
It all depends on your reason for buying him(Breeding,Pet or for Security).
Re: 7 Months Boerboel Puppy For Sale.(No Longer Available,Already Paid For.) by Maxitomxane(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Maxitomxane:

He is still a puppy and Playful... grin
After Feeding him well, he will Sabi you ...
It all depends on your reason for buying him(Breeding,Pet or for Security).

Still Available for new home.
Male
9 months
Solid structure.

Re: 7 Months Boerboel Puppy For Sale.(No Longer Available,Already Paid For.) by Maxitomxane(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Still available...
WhatsApp:08033996123
Waybill: Always Possible.

Re: 7 Months Boerboel Puppy For Sale.(No Longer Available,Already Paid For.) by Maxitomxane(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Maxitomxane:
Still available...
WhatsApp:08033996123
Waybill: Always Possible.

Still Available for a new Home...
A very Fine Boerboel with a lot of Agility and strength.
WhatsApp: 08033996123 for Best price.

Re: 7 Months Boerboel Puppy For Sale.(No Longer Available,Already Paid For.) by elkharpone: 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
This one no get balls
No wonder you wan sell am
Re: 7 Months Boerboel Puppy For Sale.(No Longer Available,Already Paid For.) by Maxitomxane(m): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
elkharpone:
This one no get balls
No wonder you wan sell am

He is 9 months old... He isn't fully developed yet..His Testes haven't fully descended into his scrotal sack...
P.S: He isn't fully sexually Mature yet.
P.S: He will make a good Stud coz he and his other litter mates practiced Humping while they were young... grin grin

Take your time to study and research things you don't know about before you make comments that tell or give people wrong impressions about you.
Re: 7 Months Boerboel Puppy For Sale.(No Longer Available,Already Paid For.) by Maxitomxane(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Maxitomxane:

He is 9 months old... He isn't fully developed yet..His Testes haven't fully descended into his scrotal sack...
P.S: He isn't fully sexually Mature yet.

Take your time to study and research things you don't know about before you make comments that tell or give people wrong impressions about you.

The very Last set of pictures I'll be dropping of him.
I believe I have posted well enough about him.
Mind you, He is hasn't started filling in(Bulking up) it's going to take 2yrs- 3yrs for a male Boerboel to completely fill in, so he still has a lot of growing and bulking to do.
Waybill: Available and most comfortable within South-West for Quick Delivery and Less stress of transit on the Dog.
Thanks Guys

Re: 7 Months Boerboel Puppy For Sale.(No Longer Available,Already Paid For.) by Maxitomxane(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Maxitomxane:

The very Last set of pictures I'll be dropping of him.
I believe I have posted well enough about him.
Mind you, He is hasn't started filling in(Bulking up) it's going to take 2yrs- 3yrs for a male Boerboel to completely fill in, so he still has a lot of growing and bulking to do.
Waybill: Available and most comfortable within South-West for Quick Delivery and Less stress of transit on the Dog.
Thanks Guys

This Boy has been successfully paid for by a Nairalander here(Thank you Sir) and is preparing to Undergo transit to his Forever home.
Gonna miss this Boy but he is going to a better place where he will eat 3 times a day grin and Double his weight ;Dand looks coz like I said we cut down on his food embarassed...
Nevertheless, I trust his New owner is Capable to Feed and Care for this lovely Agile boy to Optimum Level.
Re: 7 Months Boerboel Puppy For Sale.(No Longer Available,Already Paid For.) by Maxitomxane(m): 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
Maxitomxane:

This Boy has been successfully paid for by a Nairalander here(Thank you Sir) and is preparing to Undergo transit to his Forever home.
Gonna miss this Boy but he is going to a better place where he will eat 3 times a day grin and Double his weight ;Dand looks coz like I said we cut down on his food embarassed...
Nevertheless, I trust his New owner is Capable to Feed and Care for this lovely Agile boy to Optimum Level.

He has finally Arrived his new home, the transport system delayed his delivery... They really stressed my boy...the arrival time was Doubled due to the lackadaisical attitude of the driver sad... I'm glad he got to his new home.

The End.
Thread Closed.

(1) (Reply)

Superb Female Slant Back Gsd Pup For Sale / White Rat, Albino Rat Or Laboratory Rat For Sale (use For Experiments) / Male and Female Maltese Puppies For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.