Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket (12654 Views)

Kaduna 2023: Senator Uba Sani Obtains Governorship Expression Of Interest Form / 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes / APC Intensifies Campaign For Mascot, Stresses Infrastructure, Welfare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by femicyrus(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
juman:
He can win. Surely.
It's like playing game.
Anybody can win the game.
Not true
This type of game is a game of numbers and the south east can only boast of 5%
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by Vistra40: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

We must campaign to fulfi the constitution requirements.

Let me tell this...we are going to removed that provision of 25% etc.

By the time, no Northerner would be forced to go to south. Its matter of time.

No hesitation, No retreat,No regret no Fear. The oppressed poor North in 1940-1960,is swallowing its oppressors and merging them as one.

Who is we? Oh so you now agree that the north alone can’t elect a president and now you want to amend the constitution? Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by Vistra40: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
femicyrus:

Sowore
Durotoye
Fasua
Olusola
Olawepo
Etc

Hahaha!!! Men in their fifties are who you call a youth cheesy

I thought you would even mention people in their 30s or 40s
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by ashawopikin(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Oga don't waste your stolen money
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by Vistra40: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

We must campaign to fulfi the constitution requirements.

Let me tell this...we are going to removed that provision of 25% etc.

By the time, no Northerner would be forced to go to south. Its matter of time.

No hesitation, No retreat,No regret no Fear. The oppressed poor North in 1940-1960,is swallowing its oppressors and merging them as one.

Let me educate you sir! For parts of the constitution to be amended, it requires support of two-thirds majority of both arms of NASS as well as two-thirds majority of the 36 states houses of assembly. The last time I checked, the northern block in both arms of NASS are not up to two-thirds majority and northern states are just 19. Bigotry is indeed the bane of knowledge. Smh
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by Cosbyrich: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Laggafin:
Where are the head slamming cows and dia skull mining Afonjaa counterparts!! Shebi dem say igbos should negotiate .power isn't given ala carte bla bla bla.. dis one Anyim is doing now is what Thunder wen go wipe off una brains soon don finish press up grin
What is this Osu skull pounder saying nah?
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by okorogodwin4(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
tillaman:
we don’t need all these oldies
We need digital minds not analog brains
No pun intended
Anyim represent the new dawn he is still in his 50s
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by okorogodwin4(m): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
lordm:
PDP will not give it's ticket to a South easterner being that they don't come out to vote in numbers and democracy is a game of numbers.
it is still the south Easterners that is making out the numbers in Lagos and Kano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by Fcwilly: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
BIAFRA REPUBLIC RESTORATION is the ultimate but in the interim I will support senator Pius Antim or any other good Igbo candidate but not this stupid Sabo ORJI UZOR KALU.
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by Laggafin: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Reality3080:
u are still insulting people that u need their vote or do u think only igbo votes will make him president?
2023 is the atomic bomb we are dangling to Y' All.. it's a must for igbo presidency like they gave it to the South West region in 1999.. if they don't do same to the indefatigable south East come 2023.. den biafra becomes a reality and no shouting one nizooria from skull miners and dia terrorist counterparts will stop it
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by okorogodwin4(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
amstamon:
So na dis centenary thief wey dey always sleep for public convention Wan rule us grin grin?
Dis same man wey dey always carry ogogoro go take scam Jonathan for office to sign documents Wan rule all of us? grin
Walai naija don suffer aswear.
D kontri don go to the dogs grin grin
What a jokingly joke
See regional sentiments everywhere, just imagine educated people with supposed right minds/senses supporting thieves/daylight robbers all because they're from a particular region(tinubu inclusive). I guess their sins had been forgiven grin grin
Sebi buhari case neva teach us anything?
Na slave trade we all go end up becoming.
Anyim is better than your frog eyed bullion van Chicago drug baron
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by okorogodwin4(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

North has the Number
which north count north central out of your area fools
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by okorogodwin4(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
Alary:

Did I just heard you say igbo should be GIVEN POWER.
That's a joke taken too far.
he is better than gworo chewing zombie living in the villa
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by Reality3080: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Laggafin:

2023 is the atomic bomb we are dangling to Y' All.. it's a must for igbo presidency like they gave it to the South West region in 1999.. if they don't do same to the indefatigable south East come 2023.. den biafra becomes a reality and no shouting one nizooria from skull miners and dia terrorist counterparts will stop it
have u forgotten that Alex ekweme contested against obj n he was defeated then same way olu falae thrashed ogbonnaya onu ogbonnaya onu in 1999.

That's just to tell u that it was highly contested,had it been Alex won obj he would have been president.

Nobody gave anybody anything n if u like u can bomb d whole south east if they don't zone presidency to your village,u are on your own.

U can't blackmail anybody to give u anything, so u are saying biafra or presidency.

Nobody will give u presidency on a platter of gold n if u want biafra u tell ur elected leaders to make d move
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by Laggafin: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
Reality3080:
have u forgotten that Alex ekweme contested against obj n he was defeated then same way olu falae thrashed ogbonnaya onu ogbonnaya onu in 1999.

That's just to tell u that it was highly contested,had it been Alex won obj he would have been president.

Nobody gave anybody anything n if u like u can bomb d whole south east if they don't zone presidency to your village,u are on your own.

U can't blackmail anybody to give u anything, so u are saying biafra or presidency.

Nobody will give u presidency on a platter of gold n if u want biafra u tell ur elected leaders to make d move
Bros dont tag me and be spewing wrong information that is laced with suicidal lies just cause u hate the guts of an ethnic group.. yes in 1999 ekwueme stood for election in his party.. ditto Onu .. but critical Igbo stakeholders in both parties out of their true nature of allowing justice fairness and equity to reign supreme and equally reading the mood of the nation after Abiolas death in prison opted to vote enmass for another south Westerner obasanjo..Even in the elections proper the South eastern states gave obasanjo block votes than his own south west region.. Go check the records,,reason why wen obj came to power he was accused of loving the igbos more dan his own tribe by the political appointments they held in his cabinet den.. so stop turning history on its head.. the igbos naturally hate injustice and wudnt support it even if dia own kit and kin is involved

1 Like

Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by juman(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
femicyrus:

Not true
This type of game is a game of numbers and the south east can only boast of 5%

5%?
You are joking.
A kwara man can be president despite we are less than 5%.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by Dapson73(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
1bunne4lif:
Who be this one Na?

Presidential aspirant grin
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by Reality3080: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Laggafin:

Bros dont tag me and be spewing wrong information that is laced with suicidal lies just cause u hate the guts of an ethnic group.. yes in 1999 ekwueme stood for election in his party.. ditto Onu .. but critical Igbo stakeholders in both parties out of their true nature of allowing justice fairness and equity to reign supreme and equally reading the mood of the nation after Abiolas death in prison opted to vote enmass for another south Westerner obasanjo..Even in the elections proper the South eastern states gave obasanjo block votes than his own south west region.. Go check the records,,reason why wen obj came to power he was accused of loving the igbos more dan his own tribe by the political appointments they held in his cabinet den.. so stop turning history on its head.. the igbos naturally hate injustice and wudnt support it even if dia own kit and kin is involved
guy all Nigerians are contesting come 2023,nobody will microzone anything to your region n u won't b given presidency on a platter of gold
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by Laggafin: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Reality3080:
guy all Nigerians are contesting come 2023,nobody will microzone anything to your region n u won't b given presidency on a platter of gold
Lol.. we real igbos ain't begging for it.. it's a must and a task that must be done if una still love Nigeria to exist as one nation.. this time no shouting from de roof tops.. or hell will stop biafra breaking away.. mark my words
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by Reality3080: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Laggafin:

Lol.. we real igbos ain't begging for it.. it's a must and a task that must be done if una still love Nigeria to exist as one nation.. this time no shouting from de roof tops.. or hell will stop biafra breaking away.. mark my words
so u mean if u aren't given biafra u will stop Nigeria from existing?

U better stop taking drugs

U will not get presidency n biafra n Nigeria will still b existing.

This is democracy where people vote for whoever they like without threat, u think u can threaten people to give u power Abi?

If u want biafra go through your elected representatives n let them make a move.

Abaribe is deceiving u with biafra noise but he hasn't for once talk about biafra in d house where it matters most
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by oyatz(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Laggafin:
Where are the head slamming cows and dia skull mining Afonjaa counterparts!! Shebi dem say igbos should negotiate .power isn't given ala carte bla bla bla.. dis one Anyim is doing now is what Thunder wen go wipe off una brains soon don finish press up grin

Start mobilizing for Sen Anyim Pius Anyim for president.
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
okorogodwin4:
which north count north central out of your area fools

Does it hurt you?

I'm From Minna and nobody born of woman can officially derive us out of North!

We are the real north.

Hhhhh.

We ruled for 9 years plus 9 years.

Minna is now Mecca of politics

Hilltop is Paradise

Hhhhhh
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by femicyrus(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Vistra40:

Hahaha!!! Men in their fifties are who you call a youth cheesy

I thought you would even mention people in their 30s or 40s

50 in Nigeria are even babies. The buhari/tinubu/anyim etc age group of 89 - 95 are our real youth.
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by Justiceleague1: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
tillaman:
we don’t need all these oldies
We need digital minds not analog brains
No pun intended
But you were1st to shout sai Baba then
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by lordm(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
okorogodwin4:
it is still the south Easterners that is making out the numbers in Lagos and Kano
the problem is with those that live in south east. Just look at the last Anambra elections, over a million registered voters, barely 300k came to vote . That's poor
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by Vistra40: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Does it hurt you?

I'm From Minna and nobody born of woman can officially derive us out of North!

We are the real north.

Hhhhh.

We ruled for 9 years plus 9 years.

Minna is now Mecca of politics

Hilltop is Paradise

Hhhhhh

So it is who hilltop endorsed that you would vote for abi
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by Vistra40: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
okorogodwin4:
Anyim represent the new dawn he is still in his 50s

Anyim clocked 60 this year
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by tillaman(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
Justiceleague1:

But you were1st to shout sai Baba then
you got it twisted breh, I never voted for pmb
I never participated in any of the last 2 elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by Justiceleague1: 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
tillaman:
you got it twisted breh, I never voted for pmb
I never participated in any of the last 2 elections
U don't vote and you are shouting against Anyim!!!

My people,I hope you see them,they don't vote!!!!
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by tillaman(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Justiceleague1:

U don't vote and you are shouting against Anyim!!!

My people,I hope you see them,they don't vote!!!!
well for some reasons I couldn’t participate
It wasn’t avoidable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by Laggafin: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Reality3080:

This is democracy where people vote for whoever they like without threat, u think u can threaten people to give u power Abi?

If u want biafra go through your elected representatives n let them make a move.

Abaribe is deceiving u with biafra noise but he hasn't for once talk about biafra in d house where it matters most
E go choke una.. make una try it and see wat happens next.. una tink say na dat time wen Britain and France epp una fight war una come succeed narrowly.. now with the crisis all over de country.. make una no give Igbo presidency 2023 and see how biafra will just become a country without any much a do.. na final busstop we de wait all of una
Re: 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket by Laggafin: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Reality3080:

Y'All are promoting injustice and tink Nigeria will continue to Exist?? Go ask sudan and southern Sudan.. ask Eritrea and Ethiopia.. go ask Indian and Pakistani.. ask today's Spain and catelonia.. even the old Soviet Union broke into shreds cuz of injustice.. Britain and scotland are also digging each Oda ..Injustice anywhere breeds contempt and irreparable divisions.. so make una kontinu de throw lame rants about igbos should go and contest when we already know the political organogram is skewed against them out of envy.. we are not fools and won't fall for that jargons anymore.. it is eida u guys give it to Igbo now which is morally right and satisfies spirit of fairness and justice.. or y"all brace up for the inevitable break up of this British contraption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG / Nigeria’s Economy Must Be Freed From Oligarch’s Interest, Says Rewane / I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.