Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

8 Ways To Achieve Extra-ordinary Success In 2022 (pix Steps) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Ways To Achieve Extra-ordinary Success In 2022 (pix Steps) (223 Views)

8 Ways To Have A Successful Business / Tradermoni Records Success In The North Central / 8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Achieve Extra-ordinary Success In 2022 (pix Steps) by laughplanet: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
Before writing down your new year RESOLUTION I want you to take a moment to reflect on how the year 2021 has treated you.

Also examine how well you have treated the year. Those are two different things right! Good.

Count your blessings name them one by one and it will surprises you what God has done for you.

If not for anything but because you are alive and reading this article written not because the writer has achieve perfect success in 2021 but because sharing is caring.

If you have read to this point I want to say a Merry Christmas to You and a Happy New Year.

What are you grateful for and what desperately need to be change in 2022?.

Is it your relationship, your business, your finances?

For many, 2021 sucks (much like the last one)

I want to let you know that whatever is it that need to be change can be CHANGE and the reason this article was written.

I ended the year richer than I started because I could recalled that I was issued a quick notice in the middle of the pandemic in 2020 and all my plans were shattered.

And if I were able to turn the table around by God's grace then you too can.

Do you to achieve tremendous success in 2022? If your respond is YES then you should do the following

1. Unbox Yourself: What if I tell you that you could have achieve a better results in 2021 if only you were able to unbox yourself.

By unboxing yourself I mean getting to know yourself, your ability, hidden talents and skills then showcasing them to the world.

Don’t you think that can make a lot of difference if live in 2022?

Surely it will.

See I understood that they may be some limiting belief why you have always held back on yourself but ‘m assuring you that you have a lots deposited in you that needs to be showcased to the world in 2022

I kept unboxing my inbox on daily because I knew that there are many boxes that needs to be open in me.

You need to make God proud for keeping you alive in 2022.

Unbox yourself to world champion.

2. Love Yourself: A lot of people spend their 2021 hating themselves and casting several blames and resentment for their poor achievement.

But how can you LCS- learn, serve, and create if you don’t love yourself.

And because I sated on this article that to be successful in 2022, you have to learn, create and serve then it becomes impossible to achieve success in 2022 without first lovin’ yourself.

I think the best way I that I have learned to love myself better is by loving God first.

Learn to love yourself in 2022 no matter the disappointment.

3. Create: If you and I can take a dive on how we have spent our last couple of months we would realize that we have been consuming all year long without creating.

We can’t afford to remain just a consumer in 2022 if we really want to achieve x-ordinary success.

To create here I mean solution. It means executing your God-given potentials and talents. It means to build and build again.

Be a creator in 2022.

4. Learn: Whether you like it or not life is a school and it does not care whether you read or not to write the exam.

Your success in 2022 will solely boils down to the amount of knowledge amass.

In fact if you want to earn more in 2022 you have to learn more.

One of my goals for the year 2021 was to read 24 books but I was able to read 17 books in total.

I could have easily achieved my target of 24 books if I had taken advantage of current technological tools and listened to some audio recordings of those books.

To avoid such lapses in 2022 I have taken a step further by gaining access to audio books. Now I can read two books in a week with audio books which I suggest you should do the same.

If you need access to audio book then send email to pedward080@gmail.com with the subject 'Audio books"

5. Time: Time is no longer money as many do say. Because many have lost the awareness of time simply chasing money [shekels].

Time is now life.

And you can’t afford to squander life in 2022 if your dream is to achieve breathtaking success.

To help you minimize time wastage in 2022 I suggest that you work from a list.

Create a to-do list and shun distraction. If your work environment attracts distraction then there will be a likely possibility of time wastage.

Avoid time wasters [People & Yourself] and limit easy access to people in your work environment.

If people cannot find you they cannot interrupt you, said Dan Lok.

If you have nothing to guide in 2022 then guide your time religiously if you really want to achieve success.

Learn how to time your time in 2022.

6. Collaborate: Right collaboration equals to elaboration. There is a popular African proverb that says, if you want to go fast go alone but if you want to go far go in groups. I hope I used that properly though.

I believe that success for me in 2022 won’t be characterized by how fast I go but how far I attained.

Because you can go fast, miss the track and achieve nothing but you can also go slow and hit the right spot at once.

Again, I’m not saying that it’s bad to move fast but my advice is that you shouldn't miss the target trying to go fast which I believe working with the right person can be the ultimate decision.

7. Serve: While reviewing my year 2021 they question that kept banging on my head was ‘how much did I serve in the year past. In other words ‘how much value’ did I create in 2021?

After a careful examination it was done on me that I did little and could have achieved more.

The spirit of service is dying on a daily basis and a lot of things have gone wrong because everyone wants to be served with no one ready to SERVE.

A lot of good things we are enjoying today were borne out of service. Think of the platform that you are reading this article on. It’s serving you because you get access to this article on it.

The question that some of you may ask is how do I serve more in 2022.

I don’t know your service capability but to give you some clues, you can do that through volunteering, sharing knowledge, creating solutions among others.

To serve for me means adding value to people. How about you?

8. Opportunity: The opportunity that you failed to take in 2021 was taken by someone in some places and that has positioned the person for a greater influence as we begin 2022.

The question is how much can you achieve if you take all the opportunities that will be presented to you in 2022.

Enormous success.

9. Act: You can write down over 20 chapters of New Year resolutions without ACTions you will achieve nothing.

If you fail to act nothing will act and nothing will be achieved.

Remember actions drive out thought: Dan Lok.

I love that popular poem ‘all work without play makes jack a dull boy’ but I reframed it as “all plans without actions makes Jill a failure.

Don’t be a Jill in 2022 guys

In summary, make your 2022 your best year ever by loving, creating, and learning.

For me 2022 will be my best year ever and I have taken the step by putting this together so that it can help you too.

Are you interested in making 2022 your best year ever? Then we can make this journey together by you simply sending a message to 07019221196 on Whatsappp.

Remember the saying, Poor people do what is easy that is why life is hard on them and Rich people do what is hard and life is easy for them.

Wishing you best in 2022- Edward.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Build Mobile App For You / How To Earn $1000 Before March. / Who Know Dem!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.