Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training (5791 Views)

Yoruba Kayode Ogundamisi Exposed Inciting Hausa And Igbo Violence With Fake Pics / OPC;fighting Violence With Violence (A Must Read 4 Every Non-Yoruba In Lagos) / Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by Iysayah(m): 12:56am On Jun 16, 2011
[
Onyocha:

a disintegrated nigeria would mean a smaller and[b] less powerful[/b] and influential nigeria that can be easily dominated and its wealth would be up for grabs.
thats so lame. I wish you understand we don't even qualify as a nation let alone an influential one. that wish is so expensive bro.
is Nigeria the only developing country with oil? why didnt the US attack Brazil? why not South Africa? why not Ghana ( they got oil now)?
illusions and assumptions do not change reality.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:58am On Jun 16, 2011
He who makes peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable. Massob called for a peaceful disintegration of this useless, fake, corrupt, devilish, wicked entity but the north and south west refused, now you will get it by fire, force and thunder. Kill the police and the soldiers ONLY cos they are all rights violators. They think they can kill biafrans and get away with it. Foolish people. All Hail BIAFRA bombingHypocrites
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by Iysayah(m): 1:09am On Jun 16, 2011
igbo boy:

nna your rant is senseless, go to school.

All you are doing here is justifying the unjustifiable. like i said in my previous post it is not only muslim going through whatever excuses you are coming up with, be it corruption, poverty, lack of education etc

Ok lets talk about the ego/kudi since u brought up corruption,, who don steal the most from the coffers of naija? No be una for north and the Yorubas (via obj)?

the intelligence of the average Nigerian baffles me! beyond school, what other things do you need your brain for?
why you choose to conclude from my argument that i am a Northerner  or from the south is what i dont understand!
you so blindly tow the ethnic line when issues get beyond the limit of your intelligence. And i am not referring to you alone, i am talking about all you who never see beyond your tribal marks and kins.
just until Boko haram starts recruiting other illiterates in the country, thats when you see. then you will know there are igbo muslims and yoruba muslims too.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by naijaking1: 1:33am On Jun 16, 2011
kpogede77:

gej is encouraging violence. the hungry militants in somalia have been invited because they heard the president want to negotiate. the president boosted their moral by the plan to negotiate. more alimajiris will join them because there is hope to get benefit from killings. since killing is now a criteria to have a presidential hand shake, more cult groups will emerge in the south whose major aim will be to attack government officials in order to have a presidential hand shake. bomb the hell out of them or create more problems for yourself. gej be warned

I see who is using this opportunity to make a political statement.
Violence in the north has been going on even before GEJ was born. BTW, why don't you go attack him in Abuja, why knock off your fellow innocent muslims in Borno, you retarded coward embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by Roland17(m): 1:53am On Jun 16, 2011
GEJ is giving this guys wings to believe they can fly and are untouchable
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 16, 2011
Q: Who are the main sponsors of Boko Haram?
A:Northern Politicians
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by igboboy1(m): 3:13am On Jun 16, 2011
Iysayah:

the intelligence of the average Nigerian baffles me! beyond school, what other things do you need your brain for?
why you choose to conclude from my argument that i am a Northerner  or from the south is what i dont understand!
you so blindly tow the ethnic line when issues get beyond the limit of your intelligence. And i am not referring to you alone, i am talking about all you who never see beyond your tribal marks and kins.
just until Boko haram starts recruiting other illiterates in the country, thats when you see. then you will know there are igbo muslims and yoruba muslims too.

have u read ur previous posts? oh u think u have been feeding us intelligent postings? i no blame u sha na lack of exposure, i dont give a phock if there are igbo muslims, as for Yoruba muslims who no know half of these people are Alhajis? I wont be surprised if the next suicide bomber out of naija is Yoruba sef
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by Justcash(m): 3:18am On Jun 16, 2011
Divide Nigeria. Nigeria is not a country. Nigeria is an illusion that we are trying hard to protect. No matter how we try or have tried, Nigeria will not and cannot progress.
Boko haram needs an Islamic country, give it to them.
Mid-belt needs their lands back, give them their country
Massob needs Republic of Biafra, give it to them.
Niger delta militants needs their oil, give them their country.
Yorubas are tired of other ethnic groups in their region and states, give them their country.

Until this is done, Nigeria will not know peace and progress. Divide Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by shawonlese: 3:20am On Jun 16, 2011
Almajiris, are people looking for food to eat for survival. Yet, Boko Haram can afford bombs, guns etc.  Is it not clear that these people are being sponsored?

By now, the Nigerian Intelligence should have recruited their own undercover Almajiris to infiltrate these group so as to know their source. National Security Adviser should not just be a position and name alone.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by naijaking1: 3:43am On Jun 16, 2011
^^^
Good talk.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 16, 2011
shawonlese:

Almajiris, are people looking for food to eat for survival. Yet, Boko Haram can afford bombs, guns etc. [b]Is it not clear that these people are being sponsored?[/b]By now, the Nigerian Intelligence should have recruited their own undercover Almajiris to infiltrate these group so as to know their source. National Security Adviser should not just be a position and name alone.
and who are doing the sponsor? northen leaders

thank God is from abuja upward,i dont see why i should worry. may be this will even aid the real each state controlling its resources and let me see where those sponsors will get money for mecca talkmore of sponsor!
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 16, 2011
According to Nigerian constitution, Islam can be made illegal easily with no constitutional problem. The real problems are illiterates in both North and Southern Nigeria. The most annoying e-diots of our generation are the fake liberals,   Being liberal doesn't mean living with danger. Any book, person, or group of persons that incites violence against anyone is illegal,  It is phucking there!! Go grab a quran and read. I don't care how you muslims want to put it, It is in the Quran and Arabic language can't be wrong since the quran was written in that language so your decade old lie of translation issues is a lie. Even the arabs translate it as it is. (violent mediocre book),  Damn If your god truly wrote that, I will worship Sydney Sheldon and J.K Rawlins cuz they can put up better things than your god shocked shocked shocked

it's a bad decision to blindly follow any religion ----- Immortal Technique,

None of you Islamic goons choose Islam by reading the quran and then saying this is good after reading other religious books, 
You islamic fools  got this indoctrination handed down to you by your illiterate parents,  (Mad yet?)
I mean facts are laid down there for you e-diots to know that Islam is a religion directly lifted from other religions especially Judaism
You goons got so brainwashed and can't even see that Humanity has no place for sharia,

When a man steals, you cut off his hand  --- He will steal again dumb prophet; because he has no other hands to work with if he chooses to change, 

Ogbonaikenna:

He who makes peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable. Massob called for a peaceful disintegration of this useless, fake, corrupt, devilish, wicked entity but the north and south west refused, now you will get it by fire, force and thunder. Kill the police and the soldiers ONLY cos they are all rights violators. They think they can kill biafrans and get away with it. Foolish people. All Hail BIAFRA bombingHypocrites

And must you Igbos always keep the South West's dick in your mouth all the time? What da hell? Are you that much of a fowlsucker? huuh? Who said your massob can't have all the politicians in your Igbo land to push for it? oh I get, they are too busy enjoying oil money too, Just keep South West out your stinky cock head!!! And keep your village mentality in your village fooool. Destroy your people with it too fooolll, If you want to leave Nigeria, map your shiiiit and get outta the hell hole,
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by igboboy1(m): 7:45am On Jun 16, 2011
^^^ wow this coming from an odua, wonders shall never end, anyway it is written down in the books that una get mouth, sabi voke, una sabi rake, but when it comes to action u guys' take awo's route suicide or the other known character of an odua which is a Cowardice stance, COWARDS
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2011
like i stated some months ago,we have terrorists sleeper cells in Nigeria and parts of Africa,especially when the government is weak just like in Nigeria where ethno-geo--socio economic factors come in play.

the signs have already been there but the government had been busy doing pady pady polictics and throwing ethnic innuendos here and there.
If you think that it is just boko haram thgen u must be drinking foolish juice.

Al-queda and other branches are no longer concentrated in the middle east but are in Africa and parts of Asia.Countries like Somalia,Niger,Chad are all breeding grounds for the new war against the west,they are presently concentrating in Nigeria then from there will go on to other parts,where there is general instabilty and discontent,and where sides always feel wronged.

SINCE WE HAVE A REACTIVE GOVERNMENT INSTEAD OF A PROACTIVE GOVERNMENT THEN LIVES WILL CONTINUE TO BE LOST.

why was the NSA adviser still given the same position?

are our SS adequately trained,do they have enough profilers,do they knowabout the sleeper cells.

that was Why Obama told GEJ if he wanted help in tackling Boko Haram,because even in the US,they know that this is an explosive situation.

People educate yourself,not all muslims are terrorists and not all terrorists are muslims,this is just a fall out of 911 and the continuation of the isreali palestian
conflicts only that its is exploding 8 hours drive from Abuja.

Stop dividing yorself aganist north and south,you are not doing ANY FAVORS,If Nigeria is divided and the south south take their oil,do you think a population of 5-8 milion can stand against the jihadist or see what is happening in Libya,where there is a fake liberation going on fron NATO or see what happened in Iraq?

EDUCATE YOURSELF,READ BEHIND THE LINES,CROSS THE T's dot the I's,and be wise
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by proffmanue(m): 8:27am On Jun 16, 2011
Christians should be encourage to take arms and defend them self. No religion hv monopoly of Violence.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by naijaking1: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2011
^^^
That's what I tell the lazy Nigerian christians, if you keep turning the other cheek, chances are you'll wake up in hell because God wouldn't allow i*diots in heaven. The tenent of islam is violence towards non-muslims. Period angry
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by playmode(m): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2011
silverstud:

This is a bunch of crap write-up here, you are 100% wrong.
The CIA or MOSSAD has nothing to do with this issue, so please provide commentary that makes sense.
Until the Nigerian Governments and her Elites learn how to be strategic in Governance we will continue to have all these kinds of crap come up from time to time, and if we are not careful, we will go back to the days were there is conflicts all over africa.
The Nigerian Government needs to do several things,
1) Sharia Law has to be repealed and Religion needs to take the back seat to proper policy making that eleviates poverty and provides jobs.
2) Education must be made compulsory for all Nigerians up til your first year in university, after which you can do whatever you want.
3)Religious schools or Madrasas must be made to expand their curriculum to include five other subjects outside of Koranic studies and Arabic studies (Mathematics, history, sociology, a technical science subject, and any other elective that the student chooses), i recommend this b'cos religious schools are a fact of lift in Islam, thus rather than get rid of it, modernise it.
4) if Sharia Law cannot be repealed then it needs to be modernized. Thus, any judge or Lawyer in the Sharia Legal system has to get a regular law degree first and then specialize in Islamic law as a subset of their main law degree. And every Sharia court must be part of the regular Court system (just as a section of it, and not the whole thing)
these are a few things that i think can be done to accomodate islamic law but within a modern setting.

While you think what this guy is saying is wrong ,it is you who is wrong.

The simple question you must ask yourself is :

Why has the northern extremists become more determined in recent years?

How do they get funding?

How do they get military training?

Where do they get their weapons from?

What do they stand to gain from an Islamic state?

Dude do some research,the answers are all around if you dig deeper.

There are many issues going on in the world right now which are interlinked e.g

Obama's new financial policy as well as renewed interest in building military bases on African soil.

IMF former chief's violation incident (It was a setup ,his drink was spiked.They need to get rid of him so he cannot contest the presidential elections against sarchozy of France)

Uprising in the middle east  (orchestrated citizens coup)

Continued stalemate in Libya (France revenge against gadafi for setting up AFRICAN MONETARY FUND - an african version of IMF)

Boko Haram uprising (excuse to bring US Marines and CIA onto Nigerian soil )

The discovery of Gas in South Africa and the keen interest by SHELL to move to SA despite huge rejection by the populace. (expansion of mega corporations backed by the western governments into Africa's biggest economy)

Dude the world is changing,think NWO -New World Order and the book of Revelations in the bible.Pay more attention to everynews that comes out in all parts of the world and dig deeper.This is no conspiracy thing.This is simple common sense.Have you noticed how the Americans have been talking about investing in Africa more than ever before? How come they never invested in Africa in the past 30 years but now that China has taken over and built several free trade zones they want in?

The Americans are loosing grip of their hold on Africa,more African presidents are turning to china for loans ,investment e.t.c At the same time this presidents are giving the Chinese businessmen a free hand to invest and build in their countries.African now buys more Chinese products than American products.This is is not good for the US economy so the US government has to protect itself by curbing china's growth in Africa.

The only thing the US Government is good at is the art of deception,they have been using it for years to cause havoc in Angola ,DRC ,Liberia, e.t.c Cause havoc in an African country and the president will beg the US marines to help.I told you guys many times and it will happen if GEJ's is not strong enough to tell the USA to shove it.We will have an Africom base on Nigeria soil that will house the US Marines ,Army Rangers and also a CIA base station.Welcome to self imposed slavery- THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by phreakabit(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2011
I plead on the government of The federal republic of Nigeria on behalf of all its citizens, to please be considerate and grant Boko haram their demands of of 40 fresh virgins each!!!! I can not emphasize enough the fact that AGRO is not something to play with!!! A hungry man is an angry man. . . . . Well an AGRO man is way worse than that!!!! A word is enough for the wise. . . .
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by amumex: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2011
Boko Haram! Boko haram!! Boko haram!!! members of this group are they Nigerians their activities are no longer a childs play.The FG knows the truth about this group activities and only the FG can solve it.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by anointedf(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2011
What type of conditions are they giving and to who? Well i blame Jonathan, they don't need any soft landing. What they need is serious Military action. To stamp them out of this shore. Bundle of blood suckers.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by Ultrame(m): 11:26am On Jun 16, 2011
Just got an unconfirmed report that the POLICE HEADQUARTERS in Abuja has been BOMBED.

We can see smoke coming out ouf the building, but we can't confirm the source of the fire.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by mytcollins: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2011
I dont know where this barbaric set of people are from in the name of Islam. All they do is to barstadise this lovely religion that has been embraced by many. Instead of coming to Nigeria, why dont they go and introduce this their insane motives in countries like Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia and other islamic nations where they have embraced western education and leave our mixed religion alone.I sincerely blame the government for not working hard on our security and getting rid of this small group maiming innocent souls
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by AroOkigbo(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2011
where is the venue of this proposed "fierce" jihad and bombings North, including Abuja,

I see "dogs eating dogs", no problem, as long as the maintain it there, who cares?? grin
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2011
Iysayah:

what i wonder is what the US stands to gain from a disintegrated Nigeria. Have you wondered too?
me thinks this is a problem created and nurtured by utter disregard for the needs of Northerners by the elite in the North.
why would you flaunt wealth and riches before a man who has nothing to eat all day with sickly and undernourished family? this is the root of the violence in the middle east too.
the tone is set, and if nothing is done, it could find its way to the south west too.
this is the result of silencing the under-privileged in the face careless wealth and opulence. IF YOU ASK THE BOKO HARAMISTS, THIS IS REVOLUTION TO THEM, NOTHING MORE!

er, if I remember correctly, revolutionists attack the richer upper class of society and government. How then is if that the boko haram are blowing up churches, killing commoners and causing mayhem against the common.man on the street? Does a poor hungry man blow up another poor hungry man because he feels a rich man is the cause of their poverty? Isn't that madness? Churches, schools, mosques, police stations, low class residential areas; these are the places be boko haram strike on a regular and who d'you find in these places? Commoners! Don't you find that highly suspect? There is more to the boko haram than a mere bloody revolution because their attacks do not mirror that of a revolution in the making.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2011
yes its true,there has been a bomb blast in the police headquarters.
To people in abuja,avoid dense places if you must.
markets,places like transcorp,etc
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by islamrules(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2011
I am suprise seeing some poster attributing this to CIA, FBI, M16. When you people(muslim) cough or sneeze, it is America. Why can't you mind your business and leave America alone. They always mind their business. It is you people that go about provoking them And, when they bring the war to your door step, you will be shouting oppression like words.

We need to call our people to order. What they are doing is bad, this has nothing to do with America. Northerners has been doing this religion carnage long ago.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2011
The colour of Islam is RED!

The prophet himself started the terror and his true followers cant be different.
Since Nigerians do not want to sit and down and negotiate a peaceful desolution of our fraudulent union, the violent type of Islam will surely break Nigeria violently.

The Nigeria army cannot, I repeat, cannot stop this tide.
Igbos and other Southerners should make plans of moving down asap.

"ukpana opoko buru, nti chiri ya".
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by kpogede77: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2011
BOMB EXPLODED AT THE POLICE HEAD QUARTERS IN ABUJA, MORE BOMBS WILL CONTINUE TO EXPLODE AS LONG AS GEJ IS ENCOURAGING THEM. THEY SAID THEY WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE SPONSORING BOKO HARAM. IF GEJ NEGOTIATE WITH BOKO HARAM, MORE GROUPS WILL EMANATE IN THE SOUTH. THEY WILL TARGET MUSLIM UNTIL THE COUNTRY IS DIVIDED
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by Rhea(f): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2011
[size=14pt]The infiltration of radical religious elements into Nigeria through the northern border clearly demonstrates the priority of the Federal Government to plug our border with Benin republic and stop the inflow of textile, tokunboh cars and imported goods while our border with Chad, Niger and Cameroon is thrown empty for all and sundry to dash across at will.[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by phreakabit(m): 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2011
Rhea:

[size=14pt]The infiltration of radical religious elements into Nigeria through the northern border clearly demonstrates the priority of the Federal Government to plug our border with Benin republic and stop the inflow of textile, tokunboh cars and imported goods while our border with Chad, Niger and Cameroon is thrown empty for all and sundry to dash across at will.[/size]

. . . . . . .
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by otitokoro1: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2011
This issue of Boko Haram should not be strange to Nigeria.  It is purely Islamic teaching to the real Muslims.  Islam  not accommodating Western Culture (Ref: History of Religion) was what gave power to Islam in the Northern part of Nigeria.  However, the British putting us together are quite aware of this religious differences and the latter consequences and that is what we are experiencing right now.

Boko Haram looked political but it is more of religious issue, government must carefully looked into it possibly involving religious leaders in a forum where this issues could be trashed out.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training by MMM2(m): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2011
again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Industrialisation Will Unlock Nigeria’s Wealth - Aganga / Rivers Assembly Okays $280m Loan For Water, Sanitation / Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.