Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Sterling Graduate Trainee 2022 - Aptitude Test Invitation - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sterling Graduate Trainee 2022 - Aptitude Test Invitation (21009 Views)

Indorama Petrochemical Graduate Training Recruitment Test Invitation July 2019 / I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day / Access Bank Front Line Intern Aptitude Test 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Sterling Graduate Trainee 2022 - Aptitude Test Invitation by Sallauddeen(m): 2:59am On Oct 22, 2022
blessedbest:

Pls have you heard from them again after u took the test?

Please what should someone be expecting of test and what type of questions is ask

1 Like

Re: Sterling Graduate Trainee 2022 - Aptitude Test Invitation by JohnDoe247: 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
So nobody on this thread got the job??
Re: Sterling Graduate Trainee 2022 - Aptitude Test Invitation by Remitush: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
If you ever get the job, gather the experience from there and acquire skills that can allow you work remotely. If you already have remote skills then go to workshop.techietude.com to get access to over 700+ remote-friendly companies and the secret to getting into them
dequnley:
Pls everyone, I just got an email from Sterling Bank that I've been shortlisted to take first-level CBT, It's an online test for 60minutes.....I have no idea how to prepare for the test and it's in 7 days....someone helps pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before You Accept That GROSS Salary, Here's Are Steps To Calculate Your Net Pay / Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life / Help! How Do I Become A Pilot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.