Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) (50715 Views)

Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In Denim Outfit (Photos) / Many Trolls Injured, As Tiwa Savage Goes Savage On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Iamdbull: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Dbull on this one

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Tboymessiah(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
NasoLifeBe

We are waiting for another I thy know video
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
See the kind news wea dey enter nairaland undecided undecided undecided

Tufiaaakwaaaa undecided undecided angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
Money is good simple,
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
Women love to waste money
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by souza333(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
That's why she is a woman
No wahala na her style or una want make she travel with 30 men or condoms �
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by samwash(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
We first kwn say you nor like to dey wear cloth, pants & Bra is okey by you.
You value shoes pass to wear cloth.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by MrPADDY(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Enjoy yourself. No shoes in the grave.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Money is good simple, this coming year na Bumber for Bumber, I go hammer ooo by the special Grace of God Amen.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by oyeb15: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
I like the girl. But she should stay away from drugs.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Women do things men cannot understand.
They treat money as if it has very little or no value and value experiences more.
It is what it is . grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by BESTScientist1: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lord save this soul
SmellySperm:
Sexy MILF. Her a$$ is getting thicker on her "tales by moonlight"video. I wouldn't mind getting my own share of the coochie
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Was this supposed to be an entertainment news or what.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Agricmoney(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
that's the life of a celebrity.u just have to do crazy things to still stay relevant and trend.anyway what's yours is yours.Kudos to her

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by meobizy(f): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Yeah, whatever.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Jostoman: 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Enjoy yourself Tiwa happy New year in advance to you.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by nnewsnjobs: 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
One for morning, one for afternoon and one for night.

3 per day multiply by 7 days gives 21, the extra 7 Incase any one spoil.

Am still wondering what is life.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pls is this lady alright? She might need help but might be ashame to speak up.

I guess those who are closer to her should pls have one on one heart discussion with her. 30 shoes for just 7 days holiday

I remember when depression or mental issues is loading it always start from either packing of unecassary loads off and on or mute and refused to speak to people or laughing alone or talking aloud to oneself or answering A for C question then trouble is setting in.

I'm not comfortable with her behaviour lately something no right somewhere.

My thought though.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Wetin concern me , everything na news now, so if Tiwa savage mess now una go carry am put for front page too .
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by 77up(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
One or two pair per day or what exactly?
I have a friend who has 1000+ shoes not just shoes alone, clothes, hats, belts, wigs, jewelries, underwears in large numbers. Her bedroom looks like a boutique.
First thing you ask when you enter her room is "Is this a boutique?". It amazes everyone who visits her BUT guess what? She's always broke all the time. Simply because every money she gets goes to the purchase of these vain things. The last time I remember we were both cleaning rusted jewelries to go give Aboki to buy because she couldn't fuel the car & eat. It's that bad. These are the idols some people worship. Every day I thank God I am not into these vain things.I would have been running out of money, being under pressure to have this things. I really can count my shoes while some have lost count Lool.

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!
Help me manage my social media so that you can see me finish like your friend and probably come to nairaland that I have almost 25 wrist watch that I hardly use 2 tongue ..... Na joke I dey o but I actually feel those things are needless truly.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Knighty12: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Just can't see her the same way since that video dropped grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Passionate1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Make I go watch dat video again. . .

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Bobotic(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Some bad minds here will be expecting something HUGE again from this my Auntie Tiwa's long vacation in the future to come..........just saying my mind sha tongue

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by TechNana(f): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
And she will be like please be careful with that box it's full of shoes
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Mvena(f): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
ValCon888:
Over 30 shoes for a week vacation but not a single condom for her own protection.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by TheGift: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
That’s four shoes for every week day and five each for Saturday and Sunday.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by HabaHaba: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
SmellySperm:
Sexy MILF. Her a$$ is getting thicker on her "tales by moonlight"video. I wouldn't mind getting my own share of the coochie

Comrade, we are in this Fantasy together!

Make we arrange her na. Na $$$$ go do am!
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by marhez43(f): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
When there is no husband y wont they go on vaction with shoes to mastobate with.MEN pray b4 u marry any lady i beg u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Bbnaija Housemates, Ese And Gifty At AMVCA 2017 / Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.