Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public (17963 Views)

Imelda Acosta Sentenced To Jail / FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC / Insult The President Of Rwanda And Go To Jail - Supreme Court Rules (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by NewsForYou: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
If not the kind of politics and religion sentiments will play in Nigeria i as a Christian will appreciate such move in obodo Nigeria
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sheriman:
If one leader should pronounce this kind of law in Nigeria some people will say he wants to Islamise the country. Most especially if he is Muslim.

Best post on this topic so far.
This is very very true.

Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by Agugbadin: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
Excellent
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by Misterone: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hehehehe!¡!! Ghanaians don't begin to get sense.
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by Newboss(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Under which law?

Ghana don dey mumu pass Nigeria. Ghana used to be the hallmark of freedom in West Africa.

Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by ValeeLove(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bad weather and climate report nko?
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by staga: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
The end-time crackdown on the church continues in another dimension.
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
A welcomed development.
Too many Idiots in Sub Saharan Africa

Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by kolnel: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
righteousness please don't go to Ghana.
I don't want you to get locked up.
pastor of doom

Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by danot1030: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ghana is working while Nigeria government is docile. Most pastors in Nigeria ought to be in life Imprisonment has the system been working

Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by solajacobs(m): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by Drogunov: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Omicronvaccine:
Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Communicate Negative Prophecies To The Public (Read Statement)

The Ghanaian government has stated that the it will prosecute pastors and prophets who communicate prophecies that cause tension among members of the public in Ghana, IgbereTV reports.

Ghanaian pastors and other religious leaders are permitted to predict the future, but such predictions must be positive. Those found guilty could be jailed for up to five years.

This is according to a statement issued by the police as 2021 winds down and the Year 2022 approaches.

Read the statement below:

https://www.facebook.com/525210351007672/posts/1795967353931959/

This marks the spiritual decline of Ghana which will also manifest physically. When you try to gag the Holy Spirit, you are on your own.
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Its about time they have turn the whole thing to something else...
If you strong decoder you will what am talking about
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by ictplotter(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
In 2015 Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG told us in his new year message, God said " Nigeria evil men will never rule you again. But here down the line 2021 in Nigeria, evil men ar not only ruling Nigeria now but King of satan and his satanic disciples.
Any prophecy that didn't come to pass, send the idiotic pastor to 15yrs jail or 2 billion naira option.

Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by rajiedreez: 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nigeria needs this
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by FalseProphet1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
wiseone28:
Oboy nairaland Falseprophet1 will be jail one hand. grin
All my prophecies so far have all come to pass.

Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by NaijaElba(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
If this law should be implemented in Nigeria, that mumu Primate Ayodele would be jailed for 20years, Adeboye 10years, Sulaiman 19years, Oyedepo 18 years.

Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by Maximux123: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Naija pastor's wount like this
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by bull67: 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
make i make my own prediction b4 them pass law to nigeria. BY JUNE 2022 POUNDS AND NAIRA WILL BE EQUAL. SHAGARI WILL COME BACK TO LIVE AND WIN THE ELECTION. and the last MANY YAHOO BOYS WILL BE BORN AGAIN.
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by ultimateprof: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
Does it mean that pastors are not permitted to predict the future again?
Our men of God can now prophecise.
Real MOG like I will begin to cash out soon.
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by abidem4real: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
Omicronvaccine:
Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Communicate Negative Prophecies To The Public (Read Statement)

The Ghanaian government has stated that the it will prosecute pastors and prophets who communicate prophecies that cause tension among members of the public in Ghana, IgbereTV reports.

Ghanaian pastors and other religious leaders are permitted to predict the future, but such predictions must be positive. Those found guilty could be jailed for up to five years.

This is according to a statement issued by the police as 2021 winds down and the Year 2022 approaches.

Read the statement below:

https://www.facebook.com/525210351007672/posts/1795967353931959/
I think this is a good development. Very many of those so called pastors and prophets are nothing but a uselessly nonsensical thing. They are just milking their gullible followers and subsequently denting the name of God by the virtue of using the names of Prophets Muhammed and Jesus Christ in brainwashing people to believing what is not and cannot even be found in either Qur'an or Bible.
Where were those fools before entire world was submerged by Covid19 pandemic? They are just original fakes using political, economic and weather situations to make their senseless prophesies. I just wish Nigerian government could copy this after all they(Nigerian government) are tyrannical. It would just be a round peg in a round hole.

Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by DarkJeddi(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
mrkings84:
Unacceptable. They should jail the gods/God they serve.

All prophecies from the Almighty God will not always be positive.
What of the majority of the gibberish that fail to come true?

Are they not from God? angry
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by jamace(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Supported! cool Let those political analysts in the name of prophets/pastors/imams/sheiks/ustazz be jailed. Nonsense. angry
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by DarkJeddi(m): 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
mrkings84:

No man, i am not idiot.
I am a prophet of the Almighty God. If I make a negative/ positive decree on u now it must come to pass.

Mind how u try to insult people you don't know!
Mr Man move to Ghana with your negative prophecy..

They want hear am with their ears.. grin

Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by muheeb01(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
Way to go

Check my signature and profile for my works and consultation....delivery nationwide,my office is in oyo town
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by naikeboy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
I support the government how I use Naija government can do same.
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
Good development, fake pastor with fake prophecy all over Africa cheesy
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by Adukwuj(m): 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
Same should happen in Nigeria pls
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by mrkings84(m): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Mr Man move to Ghana with your negative prophecy..

They want hear am with their ears.. grin

Am I a Ghanaian?
Why urge me to go there?
Or do I try one negative prophecy on u to see if it will come through?
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by mrkings84(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
DarkJeddi:
What of the majority of the gibberish that fail to come true?

Are they not from God? angry

What is your point and argument?
My point here is that they don't need to jail the prophets for giving fake prophecies, because all prophecies can't be good.
I never said that all their prophecies are from God or truth....
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
From day one Christianity is a scam
Re: Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public by Sunday2021: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Good one there! But if this statement should happened in Nigeria, many criminals will turn it to religion fight
The problems of the black nation are those thieves that called themselves pastors, Bishop, Imam.

Imagine that useless business man in winners who is a friend to Atiku tell us that God has spoken to him.
How?
When?
Why?

Trump Says He'd ‘encourage’ Russia To Attack NATO Allies Who Don’t Pay Up Enough / Students Staged Lie-in Protest In Front Of White House Over Gun Law(Photos) / Israel Sacks Two Military Commanders, Reprimands One After Drone Attack Killed 7