Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) (65933 Views)

South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade / South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption / These 15 Animals Are Verified And Have More Followers Than You On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by mrkings84(m): 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
Freestainworld:
Calabar people dey learn work where chinese dey.

How did Calabar people have this title or renounce dog eaters?

I live in PH, over here, the Rivers people (Kalabaris, Ikwerres, Ogonis etc,) they eat dog meat more than Calabar people...
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by EmmaLege: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Bellerophon: 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
I find the West's wanton obsession with dogs quite hypocritical and despicable.

People that place premium on pets over humans grin

You go chop fowl and turkey clean mouth but will raise hell when people eat dog.

Are those things you grill inanimate or something?
Make it make sense.

So long you eat any kind of meat, fish or even plant, it is not in your place to dictate to others what to eat or not.

If no be human being you dey chop, you're good , in my opinion.

Your ignorance is crass and repudiating! Throughout human civilization NO ANIMAL has proven more usefulness to humanity than our beloved canine friends! They have functioned as herders for our cattle, guides risking their lives sniffing out explosives and mines saving countless lives of our military and service men, emotional support for autistic children and patients with PTSD, a breathing alarm clock for diabetic patient to alert to any fall in their insulin levels, guides and support for the blind, protection and security of personal property and chattel, they even drag your lazy mass on sledges through snow acting as a facilitator of transportation, Do you forget their role in chasing and hunting prey with their trusted ally, the human hunter? Or their effort in assisting law enforcements on sniffing out cadaver and fugitive criminals? Not to forget their roles in circuses and famous Hollywood motion pictures? Is that a specie that deserves our cannibalism ?

The human is the closest and most important constituent of a dogs eco system! Domestication which is no way consensual has robbed them of their wild instincts and the ability to fend for themselves in isolation! Now after 33 thousand years of teaching them to look to us for survival and care in return for the many uses they in return repay us with and enumerated above, you think it is fair that they suddenly become an ingredient in culinary recipes? Turkeys and the many other animals we eat today have little or indecipherable emotional intelligence! They exist in an eco system where an over abundance of them burdens the balance of the system! There is no little or no interaction in the food chain between man and these animals we hunt for food! Same reason people just don’t kill and eat their cats!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Goldbw122(m): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
I understand now where the virus come from and will always come from... Funny china people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by AngelicBeing: 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Boiling puppies alive to make food shocked
Na werey people full China

The whole world still dey wash hand for wetin Chinese people chop

China na advanced shithole country.
[img]https://c./A5SIWWEISx4AAAAC/donald-trump-trump-china.gif[/img]
tongue
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Adakintroy: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
It's not the Chinese it's you. Human senses adjust to things in a weird way. They Try choose their own biase preference. What to love and what to hate. Let's say all animals are equal. Why kill a cow and not feel? why kill a turkey or chicken and not flinch. Why kill goats pigs. E.t.c.. Why? we choose what to love and what to hate and try to super impose it. In some societies cow are sacred so much so they are ConSider Gods..yet we kill them recklessly. what is right depends on were one is standing at times. Am a dog lover but yeah someone else is a cow lover. Make your choice and respect all choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
China sef... Everything na brutality and weirdness for that country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by jrusky(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
This is one of my problem with Chinese people they are very useless in eating everything with their sleepy looking eyes and height deficiency syndrome.

I just don't like them. Na dem dey eat spider, lizard, cocroach, ants, na dem use human flesh do cornbeef na cus of them I never eat conrnbeef again since 2015, I'm sure dem dey eat mosquitoes I believe that is why they are very stingy and mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by kambili999(f): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
These chinese people sef...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Christistruth00: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
cool
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by anungangampu: 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hypocritical West, they won't waste time defending their police murders that warrant no treat. But will sponsor a post about dog killed in another country.

We should count the millions murdered everyday due to their so-called Neo-colonialism and so-called peace treaty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Starz825(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
RawBitterTruth:
As sad as it may seem, some things has come to stay.

Dogs are pets in some places and meat in some places.

Your dairy (cows) you justify to be the legal meat are also worshiped in some places.

So what you guys are putting up here are just reeks and fetors of toxic hypocrisy.

Pretty Ironic.
Raw bitter truth
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Sermwell(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

You go chop fowl and turkey clean mouth but will raise hell when people eat dog.

Make it make sense.

So long you eat any kind of meat, fish or even plant, it is not in your place to dictate to others what to eat or not.

You're also part of the hypocrisy!! If you eat plants and other animals, why should you judge those who eat human beings?? cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Dannyfan(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re
Bellerophon:

Your ignorance is crass and repudiating! Throughout human civilization NO ANIMAL has proven more usefulness to humanity than our beloved canine friends! They have functioned as herders for our cattle, guides risking their lives sniffing out explosives and mines saving countless lives of our military and service men, emotional support for autistic children and patients with PTSD, a breathing alarm clock for diabetic patient to alert to any fall in their insulin levels, guides and support for the blind, protection and security of personal property and chattel, they even drag your lazy mass on sledges through snow acting as a facilitator of transportation, Do you forget their role in chasing and hunting prey with their trusted ally, the human hunter? Or their effort in assisting law enforcements on sniffing out cadaver and fugitive criminals? Not to forget their roles in circuses and famous Hollywood motion pictures? Is that a specie that deserves our cannibalism ?

The human is the closest and most important constituent of a dogs eco system! Domestication which is no way consensual has robbed them of their wild instincts and the ability to fend for themselves in isolation! Now after 33 thousand years of teaching them to look to us for survival and care in return for the many uses they in return repay us with and enumerated above, you think it is fair that they suddenly become an ingredient in culinary recipes? Turkeys and the many other animals we eat today have little or indecipherable emotional intelligence! They exist in an eco system where an over abundance of them burdens the balance of the system! There is no little or no interaction in the food chain between man and these animals we hunt for food! Same reason people just don’t kill and eat their cats!
You like supporting rubbish. Westerners weapon. What do you have to say about Cow?
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by 989900: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

[s]How else do you advise they kill it

Dog is not like chicken that will peacefully submit his head for cutting or you will rather they inject it to death[/s]

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Dannyfan(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
Adakintroy:
It's not the Chinese it's you. Human senses adjust to things in a weird way. They Try choose their own biase preference. What to love and what to hate. Let's say all animals are equal. Why kill a cow and not feel? why kill a turkey or chicken and not flinch. Why kill goats pigs. E.t.c.. Why? we choose what to love and what to hate and try to super impose it. In some societies cow are sacred so much so they are ConSider Gods..yet we kill them recklessly. what is right depends on were one is standing at times. Am a dog lover but yeah someone else is a cow lover. Make your choice and respect all choice.
Thanks, many don't look from the other angle. They are always looking for rights for them
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Bellerophon: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Dannyfan:
ReYou like supporting rubbish. Westerners weapon. What do you have to say about Cow?

I am not as uneducated and I’ll informed so I will take a rain check on the back and forth! Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by descarado: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Wonder what will happen when world powers change again
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by AsawanaDgreat: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Anything food china is good to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Any zoo zoneb wey talk nonsense against china on this ,will be taken as a hypocrite. Most of this dog eaters are here and they're all over the zoo pretending! Saying animal cruity up down!

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by kabukabu50(m): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bellerophon:

I'm proud to call you a Nigerian brother with common sense.

Your intelligence is above the normal riff raff of common people who reside in this medium

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by nedekid: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

Make it make sense.

Well said.
My tell my paddy the other day say I maleria say I don take medicine.
He advised me to go eat dog pepersoup, say maleria no go near me again. Na true?
My paddy na calabar abi uyo, that axis sha.
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by yemi1504: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17093592/china-dog-meat-trade-animal-cruelty/amp/

What do the Chinese not eat? SMH. I wouldn't be surprised if the next pandemic like Covid comes from there again.
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

Make it make sense.

You are right. But for me, my problem is how these animals under Chinese sellers custodies are being treated.

They boil these mammals alive like savages. I have seen a video where boiled water is being poured on dogs and they were scraping their hairs off alive. These animals die in the process.

Here in Africa or let's say Nigeria and especially in Yorubaland, we don't do such. We don't even eat semi cooked or raw meat like the whites.

Everything must be properly done before consumption.

We also don't batter animals like the Chinese.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
A wicked Chinese can be stonecold heartless

Just wondering what they would do to world if they overcome USA as a superpower
This is no different from eating cow meat, lamb, chicken, goat meat or antelope.
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
This is no different from eating beef burgers, sausages, hot dogs, chicken sandwich, lamb, stew, fried goat meat, snakes and antelope.
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Na waooh. Some of these China folks really wicked passage black man.
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Bellerophon: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
kabukabu50:

I'm proud to call you a Nigerian brother with common sense.

Your intelligence is above the normal riff raff of common people who reside in this medium

The pride is mutual at the recognition of our shared intellectual commonality! You deserve an applause, real recognizes real! I wish you a prosperous new year ahead
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by errigdee: 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
cruelty...Kai..
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Dybala11(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

Make it make sense.

Nobody cares whether you eat fish or not, but look at the inhumane ways they're going about it. I bet it that any man capable of doing such will be wicked towards his fellow men.
Imagine boiling cats, dogs and puppies alive and you're here yarning conspiracy upandan. Some people sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by LordErrk: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

Make it make sense.

I think what people have a problem with is the brutality towards this animals. The dogs are "boiled and roasted alive". See the picture above where the dog's paw was cut off just to prevent it from running. Ko necessary now

2 Likes

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by IMAliyu(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Boiling or Burning any creation of God alive is the most barbaric act to be committed by man. But cannibalizing on human flesh like the nyamiris of south eastern Nigeria is the most evil of them all.
Did you really have to make your post tribalistic, on a non tribal topic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales / Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs / Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.