Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) (65964 Views)

South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade / South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption / These 15 Animals Are Verified And Have More Followers Than You On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Johel(m): 5:50am On Dec 29, 2021
Holiness2100:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17093592/china-dog-meat-trade-animal-cruelty/amp/

Only evil people eat dog.... Chinese people are wicked people,even more wicked than Nigerians.
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:22am On Dec 29, 2021
RawBitterTruth:
As sad as it may seem, some things has come to stay.

Dogs are pets in some places and meat in some places.

Your dairy (cows) you justify to be the legal meat are also worshiped in some places.

So what you guys are putting up here are just reeks and fetors of toxic hypocrisy.

Pretty Ironic.

Very ironic oooo.

Funny thing is, they laugh at those who won't eat beef. Even their own people (vegans).

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Landmack: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2021
grandstar:

Did he break a stone on the dog's head?
He used a heavy car engine to shatter the dog's head...i heard the crack sound accompanied with a shrill cry...dog was writhing in pains,till it gave up.
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by reXurrectionZA(m): 7:27am On Dec 29, 2021
My exact issue with Chinese people they can eat anything reports of cannibalism have been recorded in china and in other countries carried out by chinese.
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by planetx: 7:36am On Dec 29, 2021
I pity Africans and this their newfound fraternization with this wicked chinkos.
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by grandstar(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2021
Landmack:

He used a heavy car engine to shatter the dog's head...i heard the crack sound accompanied with a shrill cry...dog was writhing in pains,till it gave up.

I heard they normally have to break the dog's head. The poor pooch!
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by pacespot(m): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2021
They said dog meat is sweater when you beat it to death. The crying, barking and suffering make the meat more tenderized and supple for consumption. The crying dog meat is sweater is China's ideology for treating the animal in an unkind way.
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Snakedoctor1: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by KingDamzzy(m): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2021
This is the so called "saner climes" you people constantly moan about.

The "saner clime" where dogs are boiled, killed and eaten on the spot.

Africans of the motherland, let us learn to value ourselves. The word "saner climes" is a big myth. There are just good and bad people, well behaved and disorderly people and thid has nothing to do with your continent, country, tribe or religion.

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 9:03am On Dec 29, 2021
Maxitomxane:
The Day I saw an undercover video of Dog meat slaughter house in china... Omo,fear grip me...
Even pigs slaughter house in china is terrible...They break their legs, torture them before killing them ...
Even chicks were ground into paste!!
Some Humans aren't pure humans, they are very very stone cold! sad
Chai... Lol... They must be very psychopathic in nature. Another thing I can suggest is maybe they're subconsciously cowards and they think they have to really weaken and demoralize an animal before attempting to kill them, cos I no just understand.

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by obontami: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2021
poweredcom:
Dog meat is d best meat ever

Bro, you be Calabar/akwa-ibom?
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Maxitomxane(m): 10:36am On Dec 29, 2021
sharpwriter:

Chai... Lol... They must be very psychopathic in nature. Another thing I can suggest is maybe they're subconsciously cowards and they think they have to really weaken and demoralize an animal before attempting to kill them, cos I no just understand.

Torturing an animal to feel good is a terrible thing...It shows something is wrong with a part of the brain... Deriving pleasure from extreme torture is a characteristics of an inhuman entity.

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Kennedyiheme: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
I find the West's wanton obsession with dogs quite hypocritical and despicable.

People that place premium on pets over humans grin

You go chop fowl and turkey clean mouth but will raise hell when people eat dog.

Are those things you grill inanimate or something?
Make it make sense.

So long you eat any kind of meat, fish or even plant, it is not in your place to dictate to others what to eat or not.

If no be human being you dey chop, you're good , in my opinion.
you don’t kill conscious animals… dogs are conscious
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by naijaman2225(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Nigerians faith is similar to this.
Nigerians are being slutered too EVERY SINGLE DAY without knowing who is next.
I'm more concerned about Nigerians here than these dogs ( pardon my manners I can't help it)
To Nigerians abroad, for the FACT you don't pray to God for basic amenities such as light and security, you will never know what it feels like to be here.
No place like home can be appropriate If home is save, secure, peaceful and human life comes first.
Rip to Nigerians who couldn't make it till today.
To those of us alive, may we make it out alive!
JUST SAW THIS. HAVE A GREAT DAY.
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Dshocker(m): 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

You go chop fowl and turkey clean mouth but will raise hell when people eat dog.

Make it make sense.

So long you eat any kind of meat, fish or even plant, it is not in your place to dictate to others what to eat or not.

Leviticus 11 has guided humanity on what type of meat they can eat....So don't come here to say you can eat any meat that pleases you.
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by denideck: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
congratulations to the rescued ones.
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by CrownOfClay724: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Dshocker:

Leviticus 11 has guided humanity on what type of meat they can eat....So don't come here to say you can eat any meat that pleases you.

In Peters , we were admonished not to regard anything the lord has made as unclean.
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Dshocker(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

In Peters , we were admonished not to regard anything the lord has made as unclean.

Where in peters
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by CrownOfClay724: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
Dshocker:

Where in peters

Acts, clearly.

Acts 10:13-15, in specifics.

But the message was to Peter.
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by poweredcom(m): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
obontami:

Bro, you be Calabar/akwa-ibom?

Bro long time o...u still de roc oshodi area dat zone de happen o

I ain't from those zone awakibom zone

I just love dog meat bro ....lol it's d beat meat ever ....if u taste am you won't go back again
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by leofab(f): 10:25am On Dec 30, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

Make it make sense.

your last statement gave you out ? It’s okay to eat other specie except your own specie.. make we chop everything grin
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by RYEOFARMS(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Make it make sense.

Which law states that you can eat any kind of meat?!
Federal law? The Bible? Or the Quran?!
That’s why we end up with several unspeakable diseases and viruses when you can’t decipher what’s safe for eating or not
Imagine people eating bats?! (Puke)
Or a chimpanzee that’s almost humanlike in nature
Re: Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) by Parizz: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
poweredcom:
Dog meat is d best meat ever
good afternoon sir, pls can I get the link to the telegram ashawo group. I want to join

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales / Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs / Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.