Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) (32611 Views)

Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured / Big Python Killed After Swallowing A Goat In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hmm
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
This December hot oh, people should be very careful.. we have more vehicles on the road, more bad roads like never before, population increasing sad
Just this evening, I was on highway driving home, one idiot, after buying fuel from a filling station, he jumped to speed lane without even checking if there was any vehicle ..I looked at him n laughed, that was when he came back to his senses ... if I was on speed, it would have been a fatal one..

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rip to the dead.

Anyway
Secure your future next year as you join at

Deeper life international conference center

For the 2022 impact

With pastor kumuyi
And
Dunsin oyekan.

2 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Poleski: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
daddytime:
Drunk driving or over speeding most likely.

Don't rule out health problems like heart attack.
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by wiseone28: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
How did he know he was 21?
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Drone95(m): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
I wonder how people used to driving under influence of Alcohol, I can't even walk under the influence of 5% alcohol drink grin
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Richywine: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
[quote author=daddytime post=108887521]Drunk driving or over speeding most likely.[ anyhow, something must kill a man.]
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Alcohol + 1am + parked truck has killed so many young Nigerians rip

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
SportsHD:

Broke people always think every rich, young person acquired money fraudulently.

Sharap...... have you seen 1m cash before in your life.
Quick to shout broke mumu

2 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
nonxo007:
Might be under the influence of alcohol or some sort of drug, it might also be as a result of overspeeding. But from another angle it might be as a result of bad road, the driver of the truck not putting any warning sign to show a stationary truck or due to poorly lit up street.
See how those guys above have blamed it on fraud or rituals, so a young man can't be successful again and drive a good car or go clubbing. I tire for the youth in this country o, what do we want ?
maybe was pressing phone
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Sacred007: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
when they buy one Lexus es300 or is250. Them no go get sense again.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by nonxo007(m): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
dingbang:
maybe was pressing phone
That is also another angle
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Shezzman: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
I can see why ur name is "Offpointng"
Offpointng:
Atimes money is like a spirit, when you have it the urge to jump is always strong. but when ur broke, there's every possibility the storm might just displace the sea to a mountain top inorder to look pale purple. we really cannot ignore the law of unseen forces playing a role in gender inequality but when we really think of self inflicted pain we actually is saying fetch a water out of a well and throw an old fowl into it, if it dies then the guy s guilty being a fraudster.
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rip to him...
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by badboyTee(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
nonxo007:

That is also another angle
if you are pressing phone the impact won't reach this you would slow down a little maybe he slept off

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by otokx(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Dozie32:
This is one of the main reasons why I dont leave my house this late December.

Especially at 1am
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Funflipper: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
nonxo007:
Might be under the influence of alcohol or some sort of drug, it might also be as a result of overspeeding. But from another angle it might be as a result of bad road, the driver of the truck not putting any warning sign to show a stationary truck or due to poorly lit up street.
See how those guys above have blamed it on fraud or rituals, so a young man can't be successful again and drive a good car or go clubbing. I tire for the youth in this country o, what do we want ?

It is as a result of overspeeding. With such damage to the car, one can easily tell he was doing about a hundred miles per hour.
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by clockwisereport: 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
Dagger111:
According to Allwell Ene, the Media Assistant to SA to Governor Wike, the victim was rushed to a nearby hospital with damaged skull where he was confirmed dead.

The bolded sounds funny. Special Assistant to Gov having a Media Assistant too? Wasting of resources.

Anyways, RIP to the dead.

The bolded reminds me of Dan D Humorous' role in the flatmates as SA to SA to SA(SA raised to power 3) to the permanent secretary
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
clockwisereport:

The bolded reminds me of Dan D Humorous' role in the flatmates as SA to SA to SA(SA raised to power 3) to the permanent secretary

The thing is just crazy
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by dwisedgreat: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
God have mercy....

The first day i drove to redeem camp from lagos....coming back home that early morning...i was sleeping..when i noticed like this....God saved me.....

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Cokahot: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Looks like lexus GS or IS 06 model. Drunk driving returning from club by 1am

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Gee64: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
21 years old with such a flashy car?
How e get am could be the source of his death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Baronnaire: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Why is no one asking why a truck would be abandoned in the middle of the road? cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by chimex001(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
WibusJaga:

RIP. Sad & Very avoidable death.

Possibly returning from a club. Possible factors:
-alcohol
-over speeding
-inexperienced driver
-night driving
Wise ballers will rather book bolt/Uber and save themselves of driving under the influence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
As it stands, seeing 2022 is a great achievement!!

Help us achieve this o Lord!!

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Bobxin: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
wiseone28:
How did he know he was 21?
Driver's license
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by uchennaq(m): 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
daddytime:
Drunk driving or over speeding most likely.

What do you mean by that statement? Do you know how many people that have died because of those useless stationary trucks?
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Bbbwings: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Plenty people dey crase for this nairaland

Did anybody even see where it was mentioned the trailer was parked on the road.
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hammyaladin:
cry cry
Life is cruel..... In all you do never b too happy or too sad!
word

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Trailer Kills Five On Auchi-Benin Road (PHOTOS) / Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks / See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.