Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government (2598 Views)

SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC / MKO Abiola's Statue Unveiled By Lagos State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by Biodun556(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
https://ng.linkedin.com/company/ibile-oil-gas-corporation

About us
IBILE Oil and Gas Corporation (IOGC) is a Lagos State owned company established by law in 2013 to invest and engage in Oil and Gas activities in the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors of the Industry. The company commenced operations in the 3rd quarter of 2016.

The name IBILE is an acronym of the five (5) Divisions in the state, which are Ikeja, Badagry, Ikorodu, Lagos and Epe.

Website
http://www.iogc.ng
Industries
Oil & Energy
Company size
51-200 employees
Headquarters
IKOYI, LAGOS
Type
Government Agency
Founded
Locations
Primary
6AA MILVERTON STREET, IKOYI, LAGOS

IKOYI, LAGOS 101233, NG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by Biodun556(m): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Governments of south south are back ward in thinking

Nothing stops them from owning oil well or even refinery, but these people just prefer playing the victim.

Zamfara state buys gold from miners who have obtained necessary license from federal government, refined the gold and sell to central bank those people are shouting. What stops them from establishing there own oil company and obtain license from Federal government then start oil exploration in their backyard? but no, they prefer crying and calling for resource control that will never come.

Peter Odili prefers to own oil well rather than making Rivers state to own one.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Biodun556:
Governments south south are back ward in to thinking

They are always looking for big brothers to guide them not knowing the big brothers are wicked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by okeyglm: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
where is our oil crew. hold your leaders responsible for backward of your region.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by Sammy07: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
South West Moving...... Ogun state sha angry

Meanwhile, follow South west visions/plans here https://dawncommission.org/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by Biodun556(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
SlyDev:

They are always looking for big brothers to guide them not knowing the big brothers are wicked

grin

1 Like

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by Biodun556(m): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by Cosbyrich: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
If only Nigeria can divide or go for regionalism,Yorubaland would be competing with USA,UK etc.
Yes,Yorubaland has done it before and they will do it again even more than before.They have good and the best positive antecedents in development and progress.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cosbyrich:
If only Nigeria can divide or go for regionalism,Yorubaland would be competing with USA,UK etc.
Yes,Yorubaland has done it before and they will do it again even more than before.They have good and the best positive antecedents in development and progress.

Totally agree. I view the Yorubas as the Brits of Nigeria. Modestly self-assured and naturally sophisticated.

My generation will deliver for the Yorubas by God's grace. Eyeing the Senate myself as a 'launch pad'. We have suffered enough because of cursed 'one Nigeria' cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
Biodun556:

Nothing stops them from owning oil well or even refinery, but these people just prefer playing the victim.

Zamfara state buys gold from miners who have obtained necessary license from federal government, those people are shouting. What stops them from establishing there own oil company and obtain license from Federal government then start oil exploration in their backyard? but no, they prefer crying and calling for resource control that will never come.

If not for Oil, the Niger Delta would have been the most backward geopolitical region in the South with the kin senseless leaders wey dem dey get.

I'm proud and happy I am a Yoruba man.

If is the South West that have the kind of oil located in the South South, we will be competing with South Africa in terms of infrastructure.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by Frigga13: 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Yoruba people grin

See thread Na... after passing through Ekiti to Ondo Osun to oyo....

There’s a problem.. grin

Una weldone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by JAMO84: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:
Yoruba people grin

See thread Na... after passing through Ekiti to Ondo Osun to oyo....

There’s a problem.. grin

Una weldone!
What of you that passed like ten states from Abia to Lagos?

Na you be the original longer throat

8 Likes

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by Frigga13: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
JAMO84:
What of you that passed like ten states from Abia to Lagos?

Na you be the original longer throat

Be calming down..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by Biodun556(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
[quote author=Biodun556 post=108888492].[/quote

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by Xzellentgraphic: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nice one
Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by JavaScript9091: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lagos State currently produces no oil. The aje field have dried up , hence, Lagos State does not receive 13% oil derivation again since January this year. So this company is currently out of job. Please if you are quoting me do so with your statistics because I have mine

1 Like

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
where is our oil crewmen. place your officials responsible for backward of your country.
Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by snowball11(m): 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
See the most confused of a people feeling fly! undecided

Not only ibile oil and gas, na bile oil and gas!

1 Like

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by Biodun556(m): 1:52am On Dec 29, 2021
JavaScript9091:
Lagos State currently produces no oil. The aje field have dried up , hence, Lagos State does not receive 13% oil derivation again since January this year. So this company is currently out of job. Please if you are quoting me do so with your statistics because I have mine

In your dream

https://energytimesonline.com/adm-energy-lifts-16th-oil-cargo-at-lagoss-aje-field/

3 Likes

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by heniford2: 3:39am On Dec 29, 2021
Na south south Yoruba people remember today grin cheesy nobi south East again grin

1 Like

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by MrMaestro: 6:08am On Dec 29, 2021
Dsalvo:

Totally agree. I view the Yorubas as the Brits of Nigeria. Modestly self-assured and naturally sophisticated.

My generation will deliver for the Yorubas by God's grace. Eyeing the Senate myself as a 'launch pad'. We have suffered enough because of cursed 'one Nigeria' cool
So I’m not the only one thinking the Yorubas are like the British of Nigeria. If only the Hausas can be like the Emirati of Nigeria and the Igbos can be like the Chinese of Nigeria, Nigeria can reach great heights! I see glimpses of that in all 3 groups.

2 Likes

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by Efewestern: 7:12am On Dec 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
If not for Oil, the Niger Delta would have been the most backward geopolitical region in the South with the kin senseless leaders wey dem dey get.

Before the oil and gas, the Urhobos ran the palm oil industry in Your region and dominated the trade.

The Ijaws flourished with their fishing activities and the Efiks/Ibibio played huge roles in Nigeria's export of raw commodities.

The Niger Delta is fairing just very well and the issue of bad leadership isn't limited to that region alone, we all are suffering from it.

Instead of badmouthing a region that has fed this whole country for decades, why not appreciate them ? As it is now, do you think any state in Nigeria can survive without the resources got from that terrain?

If is the South West that have the kind of oil located in the South South, we will be competing with South Africa in terms of infrastructure.

What have you done with the oil and gas found in Ondo? Are the ilaje people living any different from their counterpart in the delta?

Communities like Aiyetoro have been messed up due to oil activities, what have you done to transform that community into a mini London?

2 Likes

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by Philistine(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Do you have to drag the south south down just to prove your point? Why is it that some of you are so dumb and reckless in speech?

2 Likes

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by Philistine(m): 7:28am On Dec 29, 2021
Biodun556:

Zamfara state buys gold from miners who have obtained necessary license from federal government, refined the gold and sell to central bank those people are shouting. What stops them from establishing there own oil company and obtain license from Federal government then start oil exploration in their backyard? but no, they prefer crying and calling for resource control that will never come.

Why is it that this generation of Yoruba's are so dumb and foolish.? Do you have to insult the south south just because you want to make a point.?

1 Like

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by Philistine(m): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Dapo Abiodun,Seyi Makinde and other dumb and clueless leaders you have in Yorubaland, Are they from south south? Is Ilaje in Ondo state not an oil producing area? Is Ilaje better than Port-harcourt or Akwa ibom.? Some of you guys do not think before opening your mouth like fowl yansh.

1 Like

Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by yetunsbay(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2021
Money dey Lag
Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2021
THIS IS WHAT MY IBO BROS SUPPOSE TO DEY USE THEIR SENSE DO,RATHER THEY CHOSE MONEY RITUALS AND CANNIBALIZING THEIR FELLOW BRODAS IN D EAST.undecided
Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by NewsForYou: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2021
Low key achievers. No noise.
Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by JOemmy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
Biodun556:

Rivers State recently bought some oil wells from shell other niger delta states should follow their footsteps.
Re: See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government by Biodun556(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
JOemmy:

Rivers State recently bought some oil wells from shell other niger delta states should follow their footsteps.

Very good move

(1) (Reply)

This Picture Got Me Thinking... / 2023: Why APC Must Field A Nothern Candidate.APC National Chairman Gives Reasons / If A Presidential Candidate Dies Before Election Date, What Happens Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.