Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Meet Dr. Oluwaseun Bamigboye, First Female Ph.D Holder In FUOYE (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Dr. Oluwaseun Bamigboye, First Female Ph.D Holder In FUOYE (Photos) (1098 Views)

Rose-Margaret Ekeng-Itua: World’s First Black Female Ph.d Holder In Cybernetics / Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU / Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Dr. Oluwaseun Bamigboye, First Female Ph.D Holder In FUOYE (Photos) by SiggyNG: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

A brilliant and smart young woman, who is also a mother of three kids, Mrs. Oluwaseun Bamigboye, is celebrating as she becomes the First Female Ph.D holder of Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE), Siggy reports.

According to her, she is the First Female Ph.D. holder of Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) since it was established in 2011, bagging a Doctor of Philosophy from the Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension.

In her post on LinkedIn, she thanked her husband and supervisors which included Prof Adeniji, Prof Fakayode and Dr Ogunjimi for their guidance and support throughout her academic pursuit.

On the 18th December 2021, I was conferred with Doctor of Philosophy, Agricultural Extension. The first female PhD holder in Federal University Oye Ekiti���. Oh God, I am grateful. My supervisor, Prof Adeniji, Prof Fakayode, Dr Ogunjimi, Staffs and Students in Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension, thanks a lot. This achievement is dedicated to my husband. My kids, I hail you oo. My In-laws, my parents, siblings and friends, I appreciate you all for your support. Gracias. #FederalUniversityOyeEkiti #phd #agriculturalextension #grateful
https://www.linkedin.com/in/oluwaseun-bamigboye-794989184/recent-activity/

From all of us at SIGGY, we wish you success in everything you do, Dr. Oluwaseun Bamigboye.

https://campusnews.medium.com/meet-dr-oluwaseun-bamigboye-first-female-ph-d-holder-in-fuoye-photos-3e94bbd484a0

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dr. Oluwaseun Bamigboye, First Female Ph.D Holder In FUOYE (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 2:01am On Dec 29, 2021
Wow.... congrats!
Re: Meet Dr. Oluwaseun Bamigboye, First Female Ph.D Holder In FUOYE (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 29, 2021
She's great... special woman her family must be proud of her cos this is a very great attainment..at least she's better off than those cretins who keeps opening thread on nairaland just to bash women..
The greatest joy is that her husband is not a wannabe redpiller...or is he a simp by marrying a "worthless" woman(**use of words)
grin grin wink
Re: Meet Dr. Oluwaseun Bamigboye, First Female Ph.D Holder In FUOYE (Photos) by flokii: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2021
Igi iwe.. this is a real slay queen not the mumus that go about flaunting wealth without any source of income.
She even has kids and a lovely family.. really cute.
Re: Meet Dr. Oluwaseun Bamigboye, First Female Ph.D Holder In FUOYE (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:45am On Dec 29, 2021
PHD KOOR,UNIVERSITY WHERE PPL CAN'T EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH.COLLOSAL ABUSE OF CERTICATE.PAPER DON REPLACE PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA,SHAME. angry
Re: Meet Dr. Oluwaseun Bamigboye, First Female Ph.D Holder In FUOYE (Photos) by Siggynigeria: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
PHD KOOR,UNIVERSITY WHERE PPL CAN'T EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH.COLLOSAL ABUSE OF CERTICATE.PAPER DON REPLACE PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA,SHAME. angry

Nawa...

(1) (Reply)

Radiography And Physiotherapy Which Is More Lucrative / Life Quotes about Truths / Please I Need Help On This Topic Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.