Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

"Why Do Most People Die At Around 4 Am?" A Doctor Asked - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Why Do Most People Die At Around 4 Am?" A Doctor Asked (512 Views)

14 Babies Die At UPTH’s Incubator, Doctors Suspend Surgery Due To Power Outages / 8 Die At Pitcoin Christmas Palliative Sharing Centre In Rivers State / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why Do Most People Die At Around 4 Am?" A Doctor Asked by amzee(m): 6:10am On Sep 15, 2022
Death is the irreversible cessation of all
biological functions that sustain an
organism. It can also be defined as the
irreversible cessation of functioning of the
whole brain, including the brain stem. Brain
death is sometimes used as a legal
definition of death.

A young doctor caused a stir on Twitter after coming up with a question. Most people don't like it because of past experience. We all know that death doesn't do good to anyone. especially
losing people you love so much. He also came up with some responses to the question of why people die at 4 am.

It was discovered that at 3 to 4 am, the
immunity of the body is actually most
vulnerable. It is even said that people who
get involved in accidents at such times
have a high percentage chance of not
surviving.

Source https://twitter.com/GYerathel/
status/1569845192814911488?
s=20&t=2Si_r4INVN0offQGu5BOFQ

Re: "Why Do Most People Die At Around 4 Am?" A Doctor Asked by Jashub: 6:12am On Sep 15, 2022
Medicine continues guessing yet they want the public to trust them with their lives. Nonsense
Re: "Why Do Most People Die At Around 4 Am?" A Doctor Asked by Corridon: 6:17am On Sep 15, 2022
That's when human souls are mostly weak. Even spiritually.
Re: "Why Do Most People Die At Around 4 Am?" A Doctor Asked by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 15, 2022
All these “take a lot of water” doctors have come again. �
Re: "Why Do Most People Die At Around 4 Am?" A Doctor Asked by Anigreat: 6:42am On Sep 15, 2022
shocked

Lies upon lies.
Re: "Why Do Most People Die At Around 4 Am?" A Doctor Asked by A305: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2022
That's just another idea by the doctor.

The reason I learnt after research — well not research, but stumbled upon it while studying astrophysics. The reason is; Around the time of 3am - 5am is the coldest hours of the day, you essentially feeling similar air as that of empty space due to lack of sun heat, less infrared from lack of sunlight, so the body works harder to produce it's own warmth mechanism using homeostatis and body osmosis.

The day the sunlight burns out, half of world population could go extinct and withing 5 days human would go extinct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Do Most People Die At Around 4 Am?" A Doctor Asked by Carcholce: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2022
A305:
That's just another idea by the doctor.

The reason I learnt after research — well not research, but stumbled upon it while studying astrophysics. The reason is; Around the time of 3am - 5am is the coldest hours of the day, you essentially feeling similar air as that of empty space due to lack of sun heat, less infrared from lack of sunlight, so the body works harder to produce it's own warmth mechanism using homeostatis and body osmosis.

The day the sunlight burns out, half of world population could go extinct and withing 5 days human would go extinct.

I swear I was just about to say this. I never knew how important the sun is until I moved abroad. Early morning from 3 to 4am was always a battle for me until I started evening walk/runs that makes me sweat. I walk/run for 40min to an hour every 10 to 11pm. This keeps my body heated all night, some days I also have to put on sweatshirts to bed to make me sweat while asleep. I noticed I sleep better when I sweat. Body heat is very important to the body.

Accident victims cases is because if there’s a cut/an opening on the skin, it creates an escape route for heat to leave the body. This gets worse at night when there’s no sun to keep the body heated.

Another thing I noticed is, when the body is not heated enough. Those nights are easily filled with nightmares, restlessness, confusion, hallucinations etc. A sick/accident victim can easily give up the ghost when faced with all these because the body heat helps to balance emotion and how you react to situations/trauma.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help With Lice Infestation / How To Make Over A Million Naira In One Month / Contact Us For Free Health Consultancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.