Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

My Thoughts.. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Thoughts.. (120 Views)

MY THOUGHTS ON THE EVENT / My Thoughts On Nigeria's Loss To Ghana In 2022 WC Qualifier / Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts.. by shawante(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
I personally think the cup game between Galatasaray and denizlispor was fixed cuz it was kind of obvious due to these reasons

1.. Galatasaray got a red card towards the end of the game(why on earth would you pick an unnecessary red card in a game you were winning and probably dominating) it doesn't make sense to me unless...

2..The referee gave an extra time of 6minutes but that 6 minutes turned out to be 9 minutes or probably 10 minutes

3.. At about 9 minutes of extra time the home team then scored an own goal and then the referee decided to end the game.

So what do you think guyz...
Re: My Thoughts.. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
though i didnt watch the match,you can be right,alots of unexplained situations

(1) (Reply)

Where To Watch Supercopa / Betway: EASY & CONVENIENT / Africa Officiating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.