Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,288 members, 7,954,149 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (3022 Views)

Withdraw Offensive Remark Against Northern Elders, Marafa Tells Matawalle / Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Bizibi(m): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2021
JAMO84:
There's no anything any Muslim cleric have said or will say that Christian pastors haven't said in the last 6 years.

I used to think that religion bigotry was a northern thing, until Buhari came and Christians religion bigotry became glaring.

Hundreds of pastors prayed on the alter for Buhari's death when he was sick. Majority of Nigerian christians still claim that Buhari is behind insecurity just to wipe them out of Nigeria.

If christians could believe the late Mailafia when he claimed (without any proof), that some northern governors were sponsoring bandits, why can't Gumi also display his own madness too by claiming some christians were planning against Muslims?

CHRISTIANS ARE AS MUCH OF RELIGION BIGOTS AS MUSLIMS IN NIGERIA.
is it only Christians that believe mailafia, something that everyone knows..... some of you ehhh. Smh
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Bizibi(m): 7:25am On Dec 29, 2021
JAMO84:
There's no anything any Muslim cleric have said or will say that Christian pastors haven't said in the last 6 years.

I used to think that religion bigotry was a northern thing, until Buhari came and Christians religion bigotry became glaring.

Hundreds of pastors prayed on the alter for Buhari's death when he was sick. Majority of Nigerian christians still claim that Buhari is behind insecurity just to wipe them out of Nigeria.

If christians could believe the late Mailafia when he claimed (without any proof), that some northern governors were sponsoring bandits, why can't Gumi also display his own madness too by claiming some christians were planning against Muslims?

CHRISTIANS ARE AS MUCH OF RELIGION BIGOTS AS MUSLIMS IN NIGERIA.
no wonder you are supporting buhari incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by ambale(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2021
Vado:

You are not only a big lying piece of shxt, you are a sick one at that. Bring out a tape with a pastor and not even 100 like you claimed on the pulpits wishing Buhari's death. I'll wait 12 hours for you to go gather your hollow data. Mailafia wasn't a clergyman and being from a place where banditry and senseless killings of his people had lingered for years, one would understand that for a person of his influence, he had more information than you and I living miles away from the affected areas. He spoke about the security challenges & the expansionist desire of some people to dislodge people of Southern Kaduna extraction from their lands. Are this happening or not? Mailafia was invited by the DSS which he honored and was released. Now, wasn't Gunmi the terrorist enabling sheikh the same person whom said it was Christian soldiers killing bandits on tape? Now give us the slightest shred of evidence to support his claim....was he ever invited to clear up the air on that? Same Arrow now saying a former governor and a General had a Christian agenda isn't the hallmark of a madness to you? Okay give us an instance of Yakowa's pro-Christian agenda, I'll wait.... Morons.

One thing I have noticed in people supporting this government is that they are irredeemable, they quote all manner of rubbish just to back up their selfish claims

How can a right thinking person spew rubbish all in the name of defending a government that don't give an heck if you live or die�

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Vado:

You are not only a big lying piece of shxt, you are a sick one at that. Bring out a tape with a pastor and not even 100 like you claimed on the pulpits wishing Buhari's death. I'll wait 12 hours for you to go gather your hollow data. Mailafia wasn't a clergyman and being from a place where banditry and senseless killings of his people had lingered for years, one would understand that for a person of his influence, he had more information than you and I living miles away from the affected areas. He spoke about the security challenges & the expansionist desire of some people to dislodge people of Southern Kaduna extraction from their lands. Are this happening or not? Mailafia was invited by the DSS which he honored and was released. Now, wasn't Gunmi the terrorist enabling sheikh the same person whom said it was Christian soldiers killing bandits on tape? Now give us the slightest shred of evidence to support his claim....was he ever invited to clear up the air on that? Same Arrow now saying a former governor and a General had a Christian agenda isn't the hallmark of a madness to you? Okay give us an instance of Yakowa's pro-Christian agenda, I'll wait.... Morons.
Most of them are sick and does not deserve your kind of reply.
They think their expasionist agenda is not glare for the eyes to see.
If you have lived in the north, you would wonder what an animal they are.
El-Rufai and his criminal muslim gangs made sure the Southern Kaduna even never got the deputy governor position for the same reason.
They think we Igbos are mad when we queue behind Nnamdi Kanu. They use Nigerian presidency as a lobby to make us think different.
Disallowing them penetrating our land is more important to us than the f---ked presidency.
We will continue to pose resistance for better for worse for the sake our children.
Leave them to continue in their madness

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2021
JAMO84:
It's ingrained in your DNA. You must make allegations you cannot substantiate.

Do you have any proof that Gumi has killed anyone before?
Show me where I said Gumi killed somebody or STFU you Yoruba mooslim extremist!

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:43am On Dec 29, 2021
TRASH TALK,DONT BUY THE SHIT.sadHELICOPTER CRASH IS UNPREDICTABLE EVEN IN INDIA THE COAS CRASHED.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by NaijirianKing: 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
This is

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 APC Chieftains Dump Party In Kaduna / Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air / Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.