Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Aliens Are Not "Aliens" But Demons, Do Not Allow Yourself Get Deceived - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aliens Are Not "Aliens" But Demons, Do Not Allow Yourself Get Deceived (1309 Views)

A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: "Bishop Oyedepo's Protocol Did Not Allow Me See Him" / Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliens Are Not "Aliens" But Demons, Do Not Allow Yourself Get Deceived by sonmvayina(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
chieveboy:

Spot on!

'Enki' is actually a title. Earth is classically know as 'KI' in 'Zh.a.ami. Marduk is son of Enki who rebelled against the authority of the homeland (Zh.a.ami) and imposed himself Enki. His father the Enki led the venture to make man in the image of their image and is a member of the ruling council who is against his son's folly.

He (Enki, Marduk's father) indeed is the head of the Serpent faction of the Zha'mis our creators and "Gods". He is the one cast from heaven just as the Christian Bible will capture the story half-baked.

Marduk rules the global economy today and is head of several religions. The serpent is (Marduk) is rogue Enki.

The image attached is the Pope's Library at the Vatican. Other readers should note mistake the serpent for evil as the Bible portrays though. The serpent is just zh.a.mi clan identification which both the original Enki (Lord God) and Marduk came from.

Marduk is the creator of the universe..

He is never a serpent lord. You are missing him with Ninghiszida.
Marduk won his place when he defeated Tiamat. He used her body to create the universe...he was crowned king of the gods and men. He is the creator of man. Him and his father (Enki)..

I don't get info from Zachariah sitchen. His works are fictions. I don't bother my self with them.

Get the real translation from the scholars..
Re: Aliens Are Not "Aliens" But Demons, Do Not Allow Yourself Get Deceived by chieveboy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
sonmvayina:

Marduk is the creator of the universe..

He is never a serpent lord. You are missing him with Ninghiszida.
Marduk won his place when he defeated Tiamat. He used her body to create the universe...he was crowned king of the gods and men. He is the creator of man. Him and his father (Enki)..

I don't get info from Zachariah sitchen. His works are fictions. I don't bother my self with them.

Get the real translation from the scholars..

Small Marduk..."creator of the the universe". Good for you and your source.
Re: Aliens Are Not "Aliens" But Demons, Do Not Allow Yourself Get Deceived by sonmvayina(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
chieveboy:

Small Marduk..."creator of the the universe". Good for you and your source.

That's him with the universe as his garments..thats an ancient mottif ..

Re: Aliens Are Not "Aliens" But Demons, Do Not Allow Yourself Get Deceived by oteneaaron(m): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
sonmvayina:

I hope you haven't forgotten that Marduk was the power hungry son of Enki.

He has been after power from day one - although, by right it was his turn to rule after the age of Enlil had passed.

But Marduk was one crazy guy - in Egypt he was also Amen-Ra - - funny enough, the "Amen" we say after prayers was gotten from his name!
Re: Aliens Are Not "Aliens" But Demons, Do Not Allow Yourself Get Deceived by chieveboy(m): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
sonmvayina:

Good for you. Your source is warped. Most likely from Sun Tzu himself.
Re: Aliens Are Not "Aliens" But Demons, Do Not Allow Yourself Get Deceived by sonmvayina(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
oteneaaron:

I hope you haven't forgotten that Marduk was the power hungry son of Enki.

He has been after power from day one - although, by right it was his turn to rule after the age of Enlil had passed.

But Marduk was one crazy guy - in Egypt he was also Amen-Ra - - funny enough, the "Amen" we say after prayers was gotten from his name!

Lol...is Eledumare power hungry ?
Re: Aliens Are Not "Aliens" But Demons, Do Not Allow Yourself Get Deceived by sonmvayina(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
chieveboy:

Good for you. Your source is warped. Most likely from Sun Tzu himself.

What did you read?

https://www.worldhistory.org/article/225/enuma-elish---the-babylonian-epic-of-creation---fu/#:~:text=The%20Enuma%20Elish%20(also%20known,the%20creation%20of%20the%20world.
Re: Aliens Are Not "Aliens" But Demons, Do Not Allow Yourself Get Deceived by chieveboy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
sonmvayina:

What did you read?

https://www.worldhistory.org/article/225/enuma-elish---the-babylonian-epic-of-creation---fu/#:~:text=The%20Enuma%20Elish%20(also%20known,the%20creation%20of%20the%20world.

A document sanctioned for release by Anu himself. Impossible right?
Re: Aliens Are Not "Aliens" But Demons, Do Not Allow Yourself Get Deceived by chieveboy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
sonmvayina:

I live your open heart..
Yes the Jesus story is gotten from horus, isis and Osiris. So mary is isis who is the queen of heaven. Inanna is also the queen of heaven . The original one infact. I guess there are different incanation of her. She was not given any domain.

Lol, she is the lover of all of them. Both man and God...she is the W.hore of Babylon.

Please quit saying Mary is innana. Mary is Mary and not to be confused with Mary of Magdala. Erishkigal, Innana's elder sister was the one who referred to her sister as "An's w.hore". Mary is human, Innana is not.

Innana was a Goddess to several folks, Marywas human and was the mother of Yeshua (Jesus) who"angels" (Zh.a.mis aka Annunakis aka Aliens) appeared to her with forecast of a baby coming.

Jesus and the story was not derived from Horus. They events are worlds apart.
Re: Aliens Are Not "Aliens" But Demons, Do Not Allow Yourself Get Deceived by sonmvayina(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2022
chieveboy:

Please quit saying Mary is innana. Mary is Mary and not to be confused with Mary of Magdala. Erishkigal, Innana's elder sister was the one who referred to her sister as "An's w.hore". Mary is human, Innana is not.

Innana was a Goddess to several folks, Marywas human and was the mother of Yeshua (Jesus) who"angels" (Zh.a.mis aka Annunakis aka Aliens) appeared to her with forecast of a baby coming.

Jesus and the story was not derived from Horus. They events are worlds apart.

Believe whatever you want...

The truth remains the truth..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? / 45 Crucial Issues Or Question You Need To Know In Islam / "is The Bible God's Words?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.