Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? (5755 Views)

Senate Begins Probe Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Others Over Funds Mismanagement / Remi Babalola: I Left Jonathan’s Govt Because Of Financial Mismanagement / Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by ezeagu(m): 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2011
We know there is a mismanagement of Africa, but no one is talking about why this mismanagement is not found in most countries out of Africa. Nigeria or Africa's problems can't just start at 'bad leaders' because Nigeria has had plenty of leaders, and unless it gets its leaders from prison, I don't see the reason why all the leaders should be naturally evil, even if they are evil, there are other countries where there have been evil dictators who did not completely collapse the country. I have a thought on why this is, but I want to see first if Nigerian people can separate their brain from follow-follow and cancel out the real reason behind Nigeria's problems instead of the same "it's our leaders".
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by buzugee(m): 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2011
the love of bling
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by buzugee(m): 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2011
check out my rims nigga. they spinningggg they spinninggg they spinningggggggg. lorenzos son. 24 inches. sittin on dubz mayne
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by ezeagu(m): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2011
So are African leaders the only ones who like 'bling'?
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by buzugee(m): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2011
ezeagu:

So are African leaders the only ones who like 'bling'?
the black man ? yes
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by buzugee(m): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2011
but the unbridled love of bling is the symptom of a curse. the love of bling is put in place to blind us. to make us deaf dumb and blind. see ? the worship of sango, obatala, mami water, orisha, juju, voodoo, human sacrifices, baal, this is the original source of the curse.
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by Mynd44: 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2011
This is about to become another AKALA bashing thread
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by buzugee(m): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2011
see b4 this whole debacle happened, africa (timbucktu to be exact) was the centre of commerce for the whole world. during this period europe was in the dark ages. africa was blessed bountifully. we had people like mansa musa going all over the world creating inflation by how much gold he took to the different countries he went to. also during tht period the sacrifice of human beings to gods started rampantly in africa. people were kidnapped and sacrificed to gods. coincidentally this was when the european invasion took place. a missionary named birch freeman (mixed race guy) tried to stamp out the human sacrifice in africa during slavery times. he was appalled when taken to different sites were humans were sacrificed. he said he saw on the walls human blood and gore. well there you have it. you worship baal, you fall. you sacrifice humans you fall. read the good book from ecclesiastes to malachi.
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by ezeagu(m): 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2011
buzugee:

but the unbridled love of bling is the symptom of a curse. the love of bling is put in place to blind us. to make us deaf dumb and blind. see ? the worship of sango, obatala, mami water, orisha, juju, voodoo, human sacrifices, baal, this is the original source of the curse.

Why weren't (aren't) the Japanese cursed because of their worship of Kami?

[center][/center]

You seem to be coming from a western religious side which is one of the problems in my own though, but I would like to know what you think about the Japanese worshipping their own gods and not Jesus.
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by ezeagu(m): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2011
buzugee:

the black man ? yes

So if the black man is the only one who likes bling, how about the people who brought the culture of diamonds and who actually manufacture all this bling? Why are their countries more successful?

[center][/center]
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by mamagee3(f): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2011
What exactly are you pointing out? undecided
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by ezeagu(m): 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2011
mama-gee:

What exactly are you pointing out? undecided

I don't understand the question.
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by Horus(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2011
ezeagu:

We know there is a mismanagement of Africa, but no one is talking about why this mismanagement is not found in most countries out of Africa. Nigeria or Africa's problems can't just start at 'bad leaders' because Nigeria has had plenty of leaders, and unless it gets its leaders from prison, I don't see the reason why all the leaders should be naturally evil, even if they are evil, there are other countries where there have been evil dictators who did not completely collapse the country. I have a thought on why this is, but I want to see first if Nigerian people can separate their brain from follow-follow and cancel out the real reason behind Nigeria's problems instead of the same "it's our leaders".

The Government is the innocent mirror of the nation. The quality of government and its leaders, is simply a reflection of the collective consciousness of all the people in Africa. In some instances, leaders who came to power as the champions of anti-corruption have themselves been charged with being involved with levels of corruption even more serious than those of their predecessors. If the collective consciousness in Africa is disintegrated and negative, and people are not behaving in accord with Natural Law, then problems and corruption will be an unavoidable phenomenon of governments. If, on the other hand, the collective consciousness in Africa is positive, integrated, and coherent, then governments will not be influenced by any negativity. If the people in Africa wish to be protected from corruption in governments, then they must create an integrated collective consciousness. Positivity and harmony should be so strong and dense in national consciousness that negative influences cannot penetrate it.
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by ezeagu(m): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2011
Horus:

The Government is the innocent mirror of the nation. The quality of government and its leaders, is simply a reflection of the collective consciousness of all the people in Africa. In some instances, leaders who came to power as the champions of anti-corruption have themselves been charged with being involved with levels of corruption even more serious than those of their predecessors. If the collective consciousness in Africa is disintegrated and negative, and people are not behaving in accord with Natural Law, then problems and corruption will be an unavoidable phenomenon of governments. If, on the other hand, the collective consciousness in Africa is positive, integrated, and coherent, then governments will not be influenced by any negativity. If the people in Africa wish to be protected from corruption in governments, then they must create an integrated collective consciousness. Positivity and harmony should be so strong and dense in national consciousness that negative influences cannot penetrate it.

Thanks for this answer, you are right, the next question was obviously going to come: Why are Africans like this, and we know Africa was not the only land colonised.
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by buzugee(m): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2011
ezeagu:

Why weren't (aren't) the Japanese cursed because of their worship of Kami?

[center][/center]

You seem to be coming from a western religious side which is one of the problems in my own though, but I would like to know what you think about the Japanese worshipping their own gods and not Jesus.
i take it you have not delved into the underbelly of japanese life. its worse than africa. a concoction of perversity and suffering and degradation. women getting shat on, period blood being used as sexual pleasure, shitting and pissing on each other, eating faeces, drinking urine etc etc. bros ? the manifestation of a fallen people come in different ways
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by ezeagu(m): 12:08am On Jun 16, 2011
buzugee:

i take it you have not delved into the underbelly of japanese life. its worse than africa. a concoction of perversity and suffering and degradation.

The only crisis happening in Japan is that of their falling population, I highly doubt worshipping who or what you want to worship has anything to do with how well your country will be. Nigeria is the most religious country on earth but still the crapest, oh, I forgot, maybe it's because their ancestors didn't worship white Jesus.

Oh, Ethiopia is one of the oldest Christian nations on earth, did that stop them from Africa's curse? Did that stop them headlining Live 8 of the 1980's? I'll leave it to you to answer.
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by buzugee(m): 12:09am On Jun 16, 2011
ezeagu:

So if the black man is the only one who likes bling, how about the people who brought the culture of diamonds and who actually manufacture all this bling? Why are their countries more successful?

[center][/center]
their countries are more successful because they are the countries sent to teach you a lesson. to cart away all your goods. to loot and kill you. you have been left exposed. butt nekkid to the whim of your enemies. this is how the lord operates. in the end they will be paid back too. its all a prophesy bruv. we are living a prophesy.
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by ezeagu(m): 12:11am On Jun 16, 2011
buzugee:

their countries are more successful because they are the countries sent to teach you a lesson. to cart away all your goods. to loot and kill you. you have been left exposed. butt nekkid to the whim of your enemies. this is how the lord operates. in the end they will be paid back too. its all a prophesy bruv. we are living a prophesy.

Sorry, I refuse to believe all this pentecostal speaking-in-tongues talk. Africa needs real answers with real issues.
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by buzugee(m): 12:13am On Jun 16, 2011
ezeagu:

The only crisis happening in Japan is that of their falling population, I highly doubt worshipping who or what you want to worship has anything to do with how well your country will be. Nigeria is the most religious country on earth but still the crapest, oh, I forgot, maybe it's because their ancestors didn't worship white Jesus.

Oh, Ethiopia is one of the oldest Christian nations on earth, did that stop them from Africa's curse? Did that stop them headlining Live 8 of the 1980's? I'll leave it to you to answer.
like i said bros, the manifestation and degradation of a fallen people comes in different ways
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by ezeagu(m): 12:17am On Jun 16, 2011
buzugee:

like i said bros, the manifestation and degradation of a fallen people comes in different ways

I would like you to put your thinking one why Scandinavia isn't failing.
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by buzugee(m): 12:18am On Jun 16, 2011
ezeagu:

Sorry, I refuse to believe all this pentecostal speaking-in-tongues talk. Africa needs real answers with real issues.
there is a reason why you havent gotten your real answers yet wink
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by buzugee(m): 12:25am On Jun 16, 2011
ezeagu:

i am playing scrabble with my woman and drinking wine so i shall get to this topic in like 1 hrs time  wink interesting topic
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by buzugee(m): 2:17am On Jun 16, 2011
ezeagu:

scandinavia ? very neutral country full of nice and sweet and somewhat Godly people. they dont start or fight wars. read the books of proverbs and you will see that people who are sweet and non-evil and who dont wish evil on other people will always succeed. dont quite think they were involved in all the colonialism crap. your answer might be in there somewhere.
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by Nayah(f): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2011
I think two main reasons:

Our mentality ( None solidarity)
Our authorites ( nepotism)
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by LKRavitz(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2011
Greed!
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2011
There is just one reason and one reason alone, (Black) Africa Support Corruption (To the Hilt). which is why those being ruled will only complain and never do anything cept to rush for bags of rice to sell their votes
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2011
lack of education / enlightenment of the population
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by virgo(f): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2011
Greed, bad leaders, disunity and lack of trust among Africans, complacent masses, shortsightedness, black man's attitude of "me, myself and I", and plain stupidity. embarassed
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by COMPAQ(m): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2011
greedy and incompetent leaders.
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by nedu666: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
ghandi once said the world has enough for everyone but not enough for the greed of one person. Greed is the bane of our problems, it breeds bad and unfocused leaders. Bad leaders create bad societies.
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2011
its all about greedy though not limited to Africa lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Cause of The Mismanagement of Africa? by Ayoobscom(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2011
Is rooted in selfishness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Voters At Oredo LGA Accuse INEC Of Using Fake Register / What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? / Battle Of Ia Drang: LZ XRAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.