Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

It Took Me Years To Understand That Heartbreak Is A Gift — Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Took Me Years To Understand That Heartbreak Is A Gift — Toke Makinwa (247 Views)

Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight / Man Who Dumped Me Years Ago Recently Hit My Range Rover With His Okada – Lizzy A / Someone I Once Loved Gave Me A Box Full Of Darkness; It Took Me Years Toke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Took Me Years To Understand That Heartbreak Is A Gift — Toke Makinwa by Babtech001: 6:08am On Dec 29, 2021
Nigerian media personality, Toke Makinwa has taken time to reflect on her life’s experience and claims it took her several years to understand that heartbreak is a gift, Igbere TV reports.

According to the once-divorced celebrity, someone she once loved gave her a box full of darkness, however, if they didn’t hurt you so bad, perhaps you won’t be where you are.

Sighted on her Snapchat Toke Makinwa pointed out that pain births purpose and the pain from her heartbreak was necessary for growth.

https://www.instagram.com/instablog9ja/p/CYCZQ8BrHZ6/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: It Took Me Years To Understand That Heartbreak Is A Gift — Toke Makinwa by maiiilooo(m): 6:15am On Dec 29, 2021
I feel you ..
Re: It Took Me Years To Understand That Heartbreak Is A Gift — Toke Makinwa by Conwarden: 6:22am On Dec 29, 2021
Babtech001:

https://www.instagram.com/instablog9ja/p/CYCZQ8BrHZ6/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

Everyone eager to form motivational speaker.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
Re: It Took Me Years To Understand That Heartbreak Is A Gift — Toke Makinwa by HRSweetness(f): 6:32am On Dec 29, 2021
Aww Toke, Maje sure did you in. But my question to you Toke is, what purpose did the pain Maje cause you birth? Cos we have been hearing that you joined bad geng.

Anyways, I still commend you Sha, you are hard working.

Let me go and play lawn tennis.
Re: It Took Me Years To Understand That Heartbreak Is A Gift — Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 29, 2021
They don dey drop qoute cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Fighting Anyone In 2022, I’m Hacking Your Accounts – Tonto Dikeh / You Don't Even Have Time For Your Fans Again, IG User Throws Shade At Reality TV / Nigeria Celebrates 53 Years Of God's Grace With Beautiful Mom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.