Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB (14194 Views)

No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class / Slyvester Oromoniyi: Delta Autopsy Botched, No Evidence Of Poison - Pathologist / Deny Entry To Students Accused Of Bullying Sylvester Oromoni - NANS To Embassies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by paulolee(m): 6:49am On Dec 29, 2021
k
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by NkanuSon: 6:50am On Dec 29, 2021
There is more to this vaccine,this is total rubbish

5 Likes

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by Urbanchampion: 6:51am On Dec 29, 2021
EMAXIM:
Jamb doesn't have any right to bully people into taking vaccination! I guess there's ulterior motives behind this vaccination of a thing.

Yes, but they can stop you from assessing their facilities, because you constitute a risk and health hazard!
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 29, 2021
I Have done mine since earlier but I'm always afraid of rumoured consequences
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by EMAXIM(m): 6:57am On Dec 29, 2021
Urbanchampion:

Yes, but they can stop you from assessing their facilities, because you constitute a risk and health hazard!

It is a public facility, bro. You have every right to walk in there so far you aren't there to cause havoc. Let all the government institutions channel their effort(s) into bringing insecurities and corruption to an end, and stop flexing muscles with the helpless Masses.

4 Likes

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by chiedu7: 6:58am On Dec 29, 2021
Urbanchampion:

The vaccine does not stop you getting the virus angry

Fully vaccinated people still get infected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdQri8yLXFA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by Mrpojj(m): 7:01am On Dec 29, 2021
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by kissdabride: 7:02am On Dec 29, 2021
I don't know why people believe evil spread by evil if its good thing the evil Nigerians will not allow it to go round from çovik9 to omicron does the world don't have anything good to bring to fore again
What we believe in our heart will come to pass either good or bad
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by planetx: 7:05am On Dec 29, 2021
Urbanchampion:
People should be encouraged to be vaccinated and there should be great effort at monitoring the vaccinations. Severe punitive measures be put in place against those who may circumvent the process. I have seen where Health Workers collect as little as 5000.00 to issue fake vaccine certificates. Pastors even encouraged their close circles to pay and collect the certificate.
Something is wrong with your brain! What is your business with someone that doesn't want that depopulation clot shot if you have taken it already, or is the one you took not protecting you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by dingbang(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2021
Urbanchampion:
People should be encouraged to be vaccinated and there should be great effort at monitoring the vaccinations. Severe punitive measures be put in place against those who may circumvent the process. I have seen where Health Workers collect as little as 5000.00 to issue fake vaccine certificates. Pastors even encouraged their close circles to pay and collect the certificate.
hfshdhfhshshfhshhdhshdhhdhafffjjllglkgshhfjfjskalkdfhsjkklllkfjj

Na wetin you just dey yarn.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by matm: 7:12am On Dec 29, 2021
Urbanchampion:

If those who have been vaccinated are still getting the virus,what then is it's essence?

6 Likes

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by OlujobaSamuel: 7:12am On Dec 29, 2021
Minimum age to write jamb exam is 16yrs
Minimum age to get vaccinated is 18yrs
How do Jamb intend to work around this?

3 Likes

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2021
Foolish jamb

2 Likes

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:16am On Dec 29, 2021
Nonsense
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by BigYash: 7:16am On Dec 29, 2021
Urbanchampion:
Shut up. Even Presidential "aids" that were vaccinated are down with the said virus .. Meanwhile unvaccinated persons are living their healthy lives. So tell me ,who is fooling who? Just shut the fvck up .. You're not wise at all.. Because they've given you poison,you want others to join you. Common lab rat!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by justmondris: 7:17am On Dec 29, 2021
The world never tire of this full vaccination scam when both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated still they contact the virus ?

2 Likes

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by RedEnergy: 7:18am On Dec 29, 2021
The SCAMdemic continues. It's only with COVID19 that vaccinated people need protection from unvaccinated people despite being vaccinated with 1st dose, 2nd dose, booster 1, booster 2 grin. I will not be taking the vaccine. The latest variant is omicron, by 1st quarter next year, expect Gamma, Omega, Infinity etc more variants and continue taking booster shot 3 to 1000 and living your life under the bondage of evil globalists using your body as the guinea pig for their ping pong global domination experiments. Good luck to you, but this Covid19 vaccine puppets should leave me out of their madness. Some of us can still think for ourselves.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by Aboks(m): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2021
Nonsensical

2 Likes

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by Sleekmilan01(m): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2021
If they like let them block me from entering my house,I won't get vaccinated

2 Likes

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by bluefilm: 7:21am On Dec 29, 2021
Nonsense. angry

Useless copy cats. angry

2 Likes

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by Angelfrost(m): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2021
Everyone is just trying to score cheap and meaningless points with their colonial masters... Even JAMB has joined the bandwagon of those forming enforcement! Lol.

You people should keep tempting suffering Nigerians... Don't focus on what really matters. Keep copying Europe and America!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by DonMekino(m): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2021
But reports show that those vaccinated still got infected.....I no just understand this country

4 Likes

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by oluwagbemiga22(m): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2021
Urbanchampion:
Why are you mandating a vaccine that is said to be experimental? Is covid-19 a threat to Nigeria?
Secondly what is really in this vaccines?
What tests were the clinical tests the vaccine the vaccine were subjected too??
Thirdly what Happened to people who have been vaccinated?? - many of them still got covid-19 and died, in fact 100% of people who have been diagnosed with omicron are vaccinated, the unvancinated are safe
I will advice people to reject this vaccine
It is not safe and it's not supported by any science, every scientific research spells out it's dangers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by bluefilm: 7:24am On Dec 29, 2021
post=108896217:
[s]People need more time to make up their minds.Many will come to the final Decision on January 1st.Coronavirus is damn real out there guys.It is too soon to STOP, Wash your hands.Use your face masks �Protect your life and the lives of your friends, family members and loved ones.Coro is still real guys. #WeDidOurPart [/s]

Nonsense. angry

4 Likes

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by Angelfrost(m): 7:25am On Dec 29, 2021
Urbanchampion:

Lemme know when they will stop people from entering the markets and motor parks...

These same careful "vaccinated" people still use those public places with the unvaccinated. So, why this media pandering?!! Lol.

2 Likes

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:27am On Dec 29, 2021
backnbeta:
They want to start another wahala because I foresee a situation where people will start buying fake vaccine and fake certificates just to enter government offices undecided

grin grin nice update, that kinda of thing I dey do for a living.
A very big thanks to you cool cool

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by murmee: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2021
Emmy3:
The way the world is going about this vaccine is make me to dislike it everyday.
Make those ones when want the vaccine take...
We when nor want am make them free us, na our life, if we die na our die. At least una done get the vaccine to protect u guys from contracting it from us.
Next time, compose your submission like someone that went through proper school. Write in good English!
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by Uyi168: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2021
this one nor concern our epa them for north. grin
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by ceaser: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2021
Jamb must be out of their minds.

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by fidebaby(f): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2021
God help us
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by bobbybrown007: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2021
This jamb has always been overrated, they should just scrap it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab / School Of Nursing Form Now Out Register Now / Gateway Poly Igbesa Admissions 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.