Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB (14206 Views)

No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class / Slyvester Oromoniyi: Delta Autopsy Botched, No Evidence Of Poison - Pathologist / Deny Entry To Students Accused Of Bullying Sylvester Oromoni - NANS To Embassies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by Sterope(f): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2021
Vaccination is practice for your body on how to fight a full infection. When you get vaccinated, your body is introduced to some parts of the infection. It is like a practice test before the actual exam. When you eventually have to sit the actual exam (infection), you are less likely to fail if you have practiced. There are people who will still fail, nothing is perfect in this world.

lexy2014:

What then is the use of the vaccination if it can't prevent infection?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by lexy2014: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2021
Sterope:
Vaccination is practice for your body on how to fight a full infection. When you get vaccinated, your body is introduced to some parts of the infection. It is like a practice test before the actual exam. You are less likely to fail if you have practiced before your exam.

U didn't answer my question:

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by mfm04622: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2021
Jostoman:
How much or what palliative did Nigeria government and the nonsense NCDC give those jamb staff during covid-19 lockdown last year when some people are hungry and begin some radio station presenters to give them ordinary 5,000 naira to survive.

Why do JAMB staff need palliative when there salary was not stopped even when they were not working?
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by Sterope(f): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2021
I answered your question perfectly.

The purpose of vaccination is NOT to prevent infection. It is meant to get your body accustomed to a virus in case it needs to fight the virus ( get infected). It is too early in the morning for this. undecided

lexy2014:

U didn't answer my question:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by Urbanchampion: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2021
UselessBuhari:
You are a fool. The vaccine doesn't work and there's nothing like COVID in Nigeria

You what? Your father is the fool! God punish you, idiot, bastard!
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by lexy2014: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2021
Sterope:

The purpose of vaccination is NOT to prevent infection. It is meant to get your body accustomed to a virus in case it needs to fight the virus ( get infected). It is too early in the morning for this. undecided

I didn't ask u to tell me the purpose of vaccination. I asked What is the use of the vaccination if it can't prevent infection?

Where did u get d lies u wrote up there that vaccination isn't meant to prevent infection?

I agree with u. It is too early in the morning to start telling lies
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by BlackFlamefromP: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2021
I am not God, but I can tell you for free that any pastor that would offer bribe in order to be issued fake vaccine certificate is going to hell straight! The people he encourage to do same are also going to hell!

It's more spiritually advisable and honorable to be vaccinated once and for all than to offer bribe in order to be issued fake vaccine certificate and be carrying fake vaccine certificate about.

People need to understand that there is nothing ungodly or sinful about covid-19 vaccine. There is nothing anti-christ about it. Human have been taking vaccine from time immemorial.

Covid-19 vaccines are produced in science labs not in Lucifer's temple! No one is asking you to renounce Christ and worship Satan before you can be vaccinated!

Look, even if you are a 'spirit-filled' believer who is 100% sure you can not get COVID-19 or you don't believe the virus exist, it's still wise for you to be vaccinated. Being vaccinated once and for all saves you from unnecessary stress and tension you will have to go through trying to resist authorities and the consequence that must follow your stubbornness. It saves you the stress of having to be blowing long grammar trying so hard to convince people about why you can't take the vaccine. In fact l, being vaccinated gives you peace of mind once and for all.

Urbanchampion:
People should be encouraged to be vaccinated and there should be great effort at monitoring the vaccinations. Severe punitive measures be put in place against those who may circumvent the process[b]. I have seen where Health Workers collect as little as 5000.00 to issue fake vaccine certificates. Pastors even encouraged their close circles to pay and collect the certificate[/b].

2 Likes

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by lexy2014: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2021
Sterope:

I don't no where u dug up your lies from but it's quite pathetic. U should be totally ashamed of yourself for trying to peddle lies and misinform people. Here u are trying to give a new meaning to a word that already has a meaning that is universally known. Indeed, it's too early in the morning 8am, to start telling lies
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by edoairways: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2021
backnbeta:
They want to start another wahala because I foresee a situation where people will start buying fake vaccine and fake certificates just to enter government offices undecided
It has already
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by lexy2014: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
I am not God, but I can tell you for free that any pastor that would offer bribe in order to be issued fake vaccine certificate is going to hell straight! The people he encourage to do same are also going to hell!

It's more spiritually advisable and honorable to be vaccinated once and for all than to offer bribe in order to be issued fake vaccine certificate and be carrying fake vaccine certificate about.

People need to understand that there is nothing ungodly or sinful about covid-19 vaccine. There is nothing anti-christ about it. Human have been taking vaccine from time immemorial.

Covid-19 vaccines are produced in science labs not in Lucifer's temple! No one is asking you to renounce Christ and worship Satan before you can be vaccinated!

Look, even if you are a 'spirit-filled' believer who is 100% sure you can not get COVID-19 or you don't believe the virus exist, it's still wise for you to be vaccinated. Being vaccinated once and for all saves you from unnecessary stress and tension you will have to go through trying to resist authorities and the consequence that must follow your stubbornness. It saves you the stress of having to be blowing long grammar trying so hard to convince people about why you can't take the vaccine. In fact l, being vaccinated gives you peace of mind once and for all.

What peace of mind does covid vaccine give? Why are the vaccinated still told to put on masks? All the footballers being infected with covid in the English premier league, where they not vaccinated? Cyril Ramaphosa recently contracted the virus after being fully vaccinated. Where then is the peace of mind?
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by edoairways: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:

There everything wrong with that vaccine
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by Anebi2002: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2021
Urbanchampion:
People should be encouraged to be vaccinated and there should be great effort at monitoring the vaccinations. Severe punitive measures be put in place against those who may circumvent the process. I have seen where Health Workers collect as little as 5000.00 to issue fake vaccine certificates. Pastors even encouraged their close circles to pay and collect the certificate.
Stop advising us to take the vaccine.....,
It's not good for we Nigeria

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by Kingpin1000: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2021
Urbanchampion:
People should be encouraged to be vaccinated and there should be great effort at monitoring the vaccinations. Severe punitive measures be put in place against those who may circumvent the process. I have seen where Health Workers collect as little as 5000.00 to issue fake vaccine certificates. Pastors even encouraged their close circles to pay and collect the certificate.

What is a vaccine?
Those Presidential aides that recently contracted covid19 did they take their vaccine shots or not?
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by techWriter3: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Is this sustainable?
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by BlackFlamefromP: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2021
LOL. Covid-19 vaccine itself doesn't give you peace of mind but BEING vaccinated can give you peace of mind:

You have peace of mind knowing that your company won't withhold your salary because of your refusal to be vaccinated.

Some companies gives you option of either being vaccinated or you must do fresh COVID-19 test every week and produce the test result! Being vaccinated saves you from all that stress.

You have peace of mind knowing you can travel anywhere and enter anywhere without any body stopping you because you can't proof you have been vaccinated .

Of course, you will still be wearing nose mask, you might still get infected if you are not careful despite being vaccinated, but the symptom will not be as severe as it would be if you are not vaccinated

lexy2014:

What peace of mind does covid vaccine give? Why are the vaccinated still told to put on masks? All the footballers being infected with covid in the English premier league, where they not vaccinated? Cyril Ramaphosa recently contracted the virus after being fully vaccinated. Where then is the peace of mind?
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by lexy2014: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
LOL. Covid-19 vaccine itself doesn't give you peace of mind but BEING vaccinated can give you peace of mind:

You have peace of mind knowing that your company won't withhold your salary because of your refusal to be vaccinated.

Some companies gives you option of either being vaccinated or you must do fresh COVID-19 test every week and produce the test result! Being vaccinated saves you from all that stress.

You have peace of mind knowing you can travel anywhere and enter anywhere without any body stopping you because you can't proof you have been vaccinated .

Of course, you will still be wearing nose mask, you might still get infected if you are not careful despite being vaccinated, but the symptom will not be as severe as it would be if you are not vaccinated

U haven't answered my questions:

What peace of mind does covid vaccine give?

Why are the vaccinated still told to put on masks? What is d essence of vaccination if u say "you might still get infected"? Where is the peace of mind in being afraid of getting infected despite being vaccinated?

All the footballers being infected with covid in the English premier league, where they not vaccinated? Where is the peace of mind in that?

Cyril Ramaphosa recently contracted the virus after being fully vaccinated. Where then is the peace of mind?

Did u just say "you can travel anywhere and enter anywhere without any body stopping you because you can't proof you have been vaccinated"? Aren't u aware of d new covid protocols in some countries where visitors even with proof of covid vaccination must still take covid test upon arrival and quarantine for 2weeks? Where is d peace of mind in that?
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by Elidrisy20: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2021
To hell with una vaccine, na by force?
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by Elidrisy20: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2021
The vaccine go protect us from kidnappers, bandits,armrobbers,hunger?
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by River05: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2021
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by GraphicsMaster1: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2021
Emmy3:
The way the world is going about this vaccine is make me to dislike it everyday.
Make those ones when want the vaccine take...
We when nor want am make them free us, na our life, if we die na our die. At least una done get the vaccine to protect u guys from contracting it from us.
Asin eh. It seem those with are more are actually more scared of covid
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by tolaswim: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2021
E no concern me abeg....
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by modsfucker: 10:53am On Dec 29, 2021
Urbanchampion:

What's the essence of the vaccination in the first place, since it won't stop one from contracting the virus The last time I checked, footballers who are fully vaccinated and adhere strictly to the use of mask, get infected week in week out, so of what use was the vaccination?

Let me finish by asking this question, what is the major use of vaccines in general terms?
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by BlackFlamefromP: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2021
QUESTION - WHERE IS THE PEACE OF MIND?

FINAL ANSWER - PEACE OF MIND IS WITHIN!

PEACE OF MIND is a state of BEING calm and unperturbed no matter what is going on in your life and in the world around you. But then, we should try and obey authorities if we truly want to eat the good of the land. If authorities say you must be vaccinated you must be vaccinated! Stop arguing!

lexy2014:

U haven't answered my questions:

What peace of mind does covid vaccine give?

Why are the vaccinated still told to put on masks? What is d essence of vaccination if u say "you might still get infected"? Where is the peace of mind in being afraid of getting infected despite being vaccinated?

All the footballers being infected with covid in the English premier league, where they not vaccinated? Where is the peace of mind in that?

Cyril Ramaphosa recently contracted the virus after being fully vaccinated. Where then is the peace of mind?

Did u just say "you can travel anywhere and enter anywhere without any body stopping you because you can't proof you have been vaccinated"? Aren't u aware of d new covid protocols in some countries where visitors even with proof of covid vaccination must still take covid test upon arrival and quarantine for 2weeks? Where is d peace of mind in that?
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by GraphicsMaster1: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2021
Sterope:

Then why worry about those that haven't taken it? Is it your die?
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by Sterope(f): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
No vaccination = likelihood of developing more serious complications = need for hospital admission = possible overburdening of our limited medical resources = taking away from patients who don't have a choice of vaccine like cancer patients which makes your choice unfair.

A good example is polio. You can see the results of Nigerian Communities that were reluctant to take the polio vaccination end up with more paralysed kids.

GraphicsMaster1:
Then why worry about those that haven't taken it? Is it your die?
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by GraphicsMaster1: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sterope:
No vaccination = likelihood of developing more serious complications = need for hospital admission = possible overburdening of our limited medical resources = taking away from patients who don't have a choice of vaccine like cancer patients which makes your choice unfair.

A good example is polio. You can see the results of Nigerian Communities that were reluctant to take the polio vaccination end up with more paralysed kids.

I don't understand the bolded.

1. If I'm admitted in to the hospital, it my money and it not your business.

2. Based on overburdening medical staffs. Covid does come close to even Ordinary Malaria. So why the extra unwarranted attention on covid?

What has jamb done about malaria and hunger since they love the people so much?
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by Narnah(f): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
What's the point of enforcing a vaccine if vaccinated people still catch the virus and in some cases lose their lives
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by wesbrit: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Stop advising us to take the vaccine...

Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by ademuyiwa20(f): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
People wey don get d covid 19 certificate and are yet to get it dey in abundance. We just like to dey deceive ourselves up and down. U can never impose something in a country where there's corruption and expect it to work
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by Njc1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nigerian as a whole dey ment... which kine wahala be ds☹️☹️...if I tell you jesus dey wonder,no too reason ham
Re: No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
QUESTION - WHERE IS THE PEACE OF MIND?

FINAL ANSWER - PEACE OF MIND IS WITHIN!

PEACE OF MIND is a state of BEING calm and unperturbed no matter what is going on in your life and in the world around you. But then, we should try and obey authorities if we truly want to eat the good of the land. If authorities say you must be vaccinated you must be vaccinated! Stop arguing!

peace of mind within where?

if your definition of peace of mind is "is a state of BEING calm and unperturbed no matter what is going on in your life and in the world around you", is the govt calm and unperturbed no matter what is going on in the world?

if your definition of peace of mind is "is a state of BEING calm and unperturbed no matter what is going on in your life and in the world around you", why are govts perturbed that people will still get covid sepite being "fully vaccinated"?

if your definition of peace of mind is "is a state of BEING calm and unperturbed no matter what is going on in your life and in the world around you", how come the premier league is postponing matches left right and centre because of corona despite the footballers being "fully vaccinated"?

meanwhile,

Why are the vaccinated still told to put on masks? What is d essence of vaccination if u say "you might still get infected"?

All the footballers being infected with covid in the English premier league, where they not vaccinated?

how come Cyril Ramaphosa recently contracted the virus after being fully vaccinated?

Did u just say "you can travel anywhere and enter anywhere without any body stopping you because you can't proof you have been vaccinated"? Aren't u aware of d new covid protocols in some countries where visitors even with proof of covid vaccination must still take covid test upon arrival and quarantine for 2weeks?

if your definition of peace of mind is "is a state of BEING calm and unperturbed no matter what is going on in your life and in the world around you", why are govts still asking the vaccinated tourists to still vaccinate upon arrival and to go into 2 weeks quarantine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unilorin Lecturers To Teach From Homes By 2014 - Registrar / Samples Of Courtesy Visit Letter To His Royal Highness / Command Secondary School Result 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.