Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

The SEVENTH Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The SEVENTH Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter (125 Views)

CBN Retains Lending Rate, Other Parameters For Seventh Consecutive Time / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, / Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Drops For Seventh Consecutive Month, Says Nbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The SEVENTH Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter by danieladebayo: 7:21am On Dec 29, 2021
The SEVENTH Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter

I'll share this seventh step with you, but ensure you read the last six steps on my wall

So let's go in...

The seventh step is "PRICING"

Your price or slash price should be equivalent to the value worth of your offer without compromising

However, the price of running training for the number of students should be different from what you charge clients

In this article, I want to focus on YOU and your client

Let me use this illustration by Andy Mukolo

Client: "I love this. So how much do you charge? And how can we get started?"

Now, as a salesman, don't lose control here except you want to be underpaid

Also, don't give the Client power.

Make sure you control the negotiations

Do not say:

What is your budget for this?

How much are you willing to pay?

I normally charge $15, but because you pay $10

Very naive.

Wrong questions at the wrong time.

Here are the right words to say:

For projects like these, I charge a flat fee of $100

��

Then watch the Client reaction and do everything in your power to justify your rates.

How do you do this?

By painting a realistic picture of the Client's desired outcome.

Eg. More profits, more customers, more engagements...

You may hear something like

Client: You are good at what you do, but can I get a discount? Because We are going to do more projects after this one

Listen

At this point,

The Client wants to know if you will succumb or not.

You can, if you want to.

But It is usually better to hold your ground.

While consistently hammering on how you will help the client get her desired results

And remember, You're not selling a service

You're selling the desired outcome

You want to help her.

If the client wants to walk away, let her go, if she knows the value worth, after hours/days she will come back

Now, If she has resolved to finally work with you,

Let her pay 50% - 70% upfront before you lay hands on the project

And give her a money-back guarantee

Anything other than that, you might be at the receiving end

From my experience though.

Remember this article focus on YOU and your client

The pricing is different from running training

Training is a game of number, you can place any price on it, once it reaches your goal. That's all.

Note: There is another aspect of PRICING, especially when client request you to send your QUOTATION,

Please don't make the mistake of typing your pricing on WhatsApp...

After your video call with client, in your proposal, structure your QUOTATION very well and highlights every services you'll be offering the client for the timeframe (it could be 1-3 months)

I advise you prepare your quotation in a PDF format and send it to her.

Ensure you go through this article again.

P.S: If you need advice on Copywriting or about how you can leverage social media for profits, Send 'VS' to my inbox

To your success,

Daniel Adebayo
Certified Copywriter.

(1) (Reply)

Momarketing.ng - Digital Marketing Companies In Nigeria / Lecturing And Private Teaching Services Available / Nigerians Alerted On The Scam Of Unprofessional Online Lenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.