Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Seun, Your Attention Is Needed - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Your Attention Is Needed (6481 Views)

Confession Tim.e... seun your Attention Is needed here / Seun, Your Moral Obligation / Garba Shehu To Seun "Your Acting Like Your Still Sucking Your Mother's Brezz" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by helinues: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
1617svt:
[s][/s]

Mods don shaperly wiped out the previous moniker..

Na so their own be.. Nice work

grin
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
1617svt:
[s][/s]
lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique justwise Rule 19
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by ThatFairGuy1: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ntorrrr
1617svt:
[s][/s]

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by helinues: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
Peterobiisathie:
lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique justwise Rule 19

Imagine reasoning of that guy. He wants to get 40+ people banned with his deliberate provocation even when he doesn't make any valuable comments on the forum.

Thanks for the reporting.. The button rules have also been active most especially rule 1.
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

Abeg don't let the guy do unthinkable oo. I am just wondering how his face would have swollen up with all this Gbas gbos from all corner.

grin
Helinues thank you for this your wailing thread. This is the best NL Xmas holidays cruise ever grin

10th page now..

The Gbegile Boys are not joking at all grin
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by helinues: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Helinues thank you for this your wailing thread. This is the best NL Xmas holidays cruise ever grin

The Gbegile Boys are not joking at all grin

You should embrace some shame instead of mentioning me.

You refused to answer all.the questions I have been asking you even though I picked them from your comments.

So please stop, na this same trolling you guys have been doing for the past 5 years with no rewards or recognizion.

Ain't ready to swim in the mud

1 Like

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hi
helinues:

Imagine reasoning of that guy. He wants to get 40+ people banned with his deliberate provocation even when he doesn't make any valuable comments on the forum.

Thanks for the reporting.. The button rules have also been active most especially rule 1.

Be replying yourself there grin
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

You should embrace some shame instead of mentioning me.

You refused to answer all.the questions I have been asking you even though I picked them from your comments.

So please stop, na this same trolling you guys have been doing for the past 5 years with no rewards or recognizion.

Ain't ready to swim in the mud
Hahahaha grin

See your 25k Armani head grin
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by helinues: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mynd44
Oamj4
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Mukina
Dominique

Instead of banning the guys monikers one by one, why not use one of the monikers to trace the rest in the registration section. Considering the monikers are mostly registered same day , almost same time with the serial moniker, the rest should be able to fish out and wiped at once.

The current monikers he has been using for weeks now are registered on Dec 19, wondering how many he must have created.

Wiping those monikers in batch would really tame him.

Thanks in advance
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by helinues: 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
1618ei:
[s][/s]

Also thank you for re mentioniong mods,that would go a long way.

grin
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by helinues: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
1619nin:
[s][/s]

Life is indeed unfair.

God bless the mods

Can I hear you say Amen

grin cheesy
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by helinues: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
1620twntty you are yet to respond to my prayers oo..May be na because they have wiped the previous monikers.

May God bless the mods for doing fantastic job today.

Can I hear you say Amen?

grin

Btw, AderonkeOlaniyi moniker is also viewing this thread,do you also want to use the moniker to validate yourself?
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

Before taking the thread down, we also need you guys response..

Over half a decade yet you guys have been unable to do something about the guy

Abi SE na only Buhari we fit dey abuse for incompetency??

YOU NEED SERIOUS KOBOKO FLOGGING!!!

1 Like

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by helinues: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
AderonkeOlaniyi:

YOU NEED SERIOUS KOBOKO FLOGGING!!!

You see life, I am yet to pack the oracle from ground, it has started predicting. Coincidence?

grin
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by helinues: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
1623t:
[s][/s]

At least this thread alone has cost you nothing less than 20 monikers since yesterday.

Win win for NL'S and mods

grin
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

At least this thread alone has cost you nothing less than 20 monikers since yesterday.

Win win for NL'S and mods

grin
lol I like the way you take dey console yourself while gbegile boys keeps punching you unlimited cheesy
we understand sha
enjoy alone

1 Like

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by helinues: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
lol I like the way you take dey console yourself while gbegile boys keeps punching you unlimited cheesy
we understand sha
enjoy alone

Console or consolidation, me I Sha know say 20 monikers are resting in pieces since this thread was created yesterday and also some of your personal monikers have gone with it.

Win win for me.

God bless the mods, can I hear you say Amen?

grin
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

Console or consolidation, me I Sha know say 20 monikers are resting in pieces since this thread was created yesterday and also some of your personal monikers have gone with it.

Win win for me.

God bless the mods, can I hear you say Amen?

grin
lol you and who is talking
Abeg face gbegile boys your nemesis
I no get strength biko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fire: Our Records Are Intact, No Life Lost – WAEC Mgt / The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) / Gen.Azazi,Gov.yakowa Dead?...sahara News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.