Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

New Post - Click Now - Apapa Creek Water Front Needed For Purchase - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Post - Click Now - Apapa Creek Water Front Needed For Purchase (120 Views)

New Post - Click To See - Bare Land For Sale At Omole Phase 1 / Invest In Water Front Estate Very Close To Smart City And It Has Been Gazetted / 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Post - Click Now - Apapa Creek Water Front Needed For Purchase by zizmo9: 9:56am On Dec 29, 2021
IN VERY VERY URGENT NEED OF A {Water Front} LAND TO BUY:

Size: 4acres and above
Location: Creek Road, Apapa {Please it must be a water front land and on Creek Road, Apapa}
Budget: 4 - 5 Billion

Or please send what you're very sure is closeable or any water front brief you have on Creek Road that's close to the request?..

PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
* Read the request very carefully
* Must be on Creek Road, Apapa and must have a waterfront
* Take the request very seriously and don't send me just any brief you can find or anything that's outrageously above my request. Thank you for your understanding..

Re: New Post - Click Now - Apapa Creek Water Front Needed For Purchase by Yuakwon3: 11:59am On Dec 29, 2021
zizmo9:
IN VERY VERY URGENT NEED OF A {Water Front} LAND TO BUY:

Size: 4acres and above
Location: Creek Road, Apapa {Please it must be a water front land and on Creek Road, Apapa}
Budget: 4 - 5 Billion

Or please send what you're very sure is closeable or any water front brief you have on Creek Road that's close to the request?..

PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
* Read the request very carefully
* Must be on Creek Road, Apapa and must have a waterfront
* Take the request very seriously and don't send me just any brief you can find or anything that's outrageously above my request. Thank you for your understanding..

Please how serious is this deal .??

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Lease A Newly Built Miniflat Upstairs And Downstairs Location: Ona / Lekki Sand Merchants!!!! Sand & Granite Delivery / DSA Properties Bulletins...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.