Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak (38211 Views)

Suspect Arrested For Gang Raping And Impregnating A 13 Year Old Girl In Lagos / Three FCET Students Arrested For Gang-raping A 15-Year-Old Girl On Her Period / Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Thanos5555:

It is because when worst stuffs were affecting other Ethnic communities, the northerners call it fake news and the people wailers, imagine how they washed down end SARS massacre, Anti End SARS protest and Southern kaduna killings, and then you want people to take guys seriously,

So we also call the raping and killings as Fake news, also
That's a big sign of immaturity tho..
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by lagosrd: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Benbellamor:
when is the poor police HISBAH going to invite the bandits....at least the unclothedness of this hijab women is only for their husbands
where is MURIC? these are the muslims that NEEDS their right protected..professor Akintola, over to you

Where will you see the scald wearing political animal using religion to advance his already expired ideas
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
justosee:
. Can you screenshot posts where you condemn daily atrocities committed by the police and Nigerian army in the southern part of the country?
"What made you think I wouldn't do" is different from "I did"..simple sentence you couldn't grab..
I understand your pains tho..
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by everythinggirly(f): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Call buhari nau
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Thanos5555: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

So cos they supported Buhari they also deserve to be raped...don't you think you should think before you speak son..?
Not because they supported Buharists, but because they denied when Fulani herdsmen were raping southerners in the south, and seizing lands, the were secretly happy, but thier own weapon has turned against them
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by juman(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
God punish the useless president that cannot defend and secure the country.
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by TUTU147: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
North is bleeding, the government should do something.
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by ShenTeh(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Scientists:
Next time, you should just give them blow.job It is better to suck a bandit dick than allowing him ejaculate into u.

Even their husbands will support me because it's not easy for a woman to forget a nice dicking from Bandits that feeds on sex enhancement. Mark my words, these women will spend more time in the woods farming than at home after eating the forbidden apple wink

May the lot of the men in those women's lives not befall you. And may the lot of those women not befall the women in your life.

Everything is a joke to idiots like you.
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by KillAlabi2021(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

wink

I will stick my meaty rod up yaAss tongue

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by juman(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Why northern leaders turned to deaf and dumb?

Non of them saying anything.
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Thanos5555:

Not because they supported Buharists, but because they denied when Fulani herdsmen were raping southerners in the south, and seizing lands, the were secretly happy, but thier own weapon has turned against them
That doesn't mean they deserve to be raped..
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by JooEeL(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
I CAN BET ALL THE HAIRS ON MY HEAD THAT YOU WOULDN'T SEE THE DEMENTED TYPES OF COMMENTATORS LIKE HELL-ANUS AND THE SMOKED MANNAMAD-MAN HERE. undecided

And that stupid damn niggar guy that keeps boasting Nigeria must remain one, even with all the atrocities. I just wish these atrocities can befall their generation specifically.
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
KillAlabi2021:

I will stick my meaty rod up yaAss tongue
I love it big and plumpy son..are you capable or you are a 3 seconds kid? grin grin wink
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Blake755: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Although am not in support of this bt u people are having ur share of national cake.Nah u people vote him in

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Thanos5555: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Thanos5555:

Not because they supported Buharists, but because they denied when Fulani herdsmen were raping southerners in the south, and seizing lands, the were secretly happy, but
thier own weapon has turned against them

So it now the turn of southerners to protect Buhari and call any advancement as fake news
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by dhope: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Benbellamor:
when is the poor police HISBAH going to invite the bandits....at least the unclothedness of this hijab women is only for their husbands
where is MURIC? these are the muslims that NEEDS their right protected..professor Akintola, over to you
Muric man will never react to this since it looks like family affairs. Another crises would have sprung up had it been the bandits are southerners. I believe Hisbah police are still strategizing on how to deal with people raping their beloved wives in hijab. Dunno which varsity conferred professor title on that muric man that lacks common sense, at least if religion has beclouded his sense of reasoning, common sense should help me. Alas he's not blessed with it
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Jonah507(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu warned against this long a go
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Czario: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Can you see how daft some people are in the comment section?some people are mocking the women cos it didn't happen to their tribe..
Ask yourself what if it was your mom who was raped are you gonna say the same thing you guys just said in the comment section..
This are people's mother and you are here spewing garbage..
Most guys on here are really disrespectful to be sincere..no respect at all for women enough to birth your ugly ass...

Don't mind the fools...I didn't know Southerners have built a great Wall protecting us from the atrocities ongoing in the North.
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Northernblood4(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
kingsmaila:

May God punish you

May Allah rape your 9 year old daughter

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Dumte(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
Enjoy your Sai Baba... � �.

You people voted for your brother because he is a Muslim and betrayed Goodluck Jonathan. Why are you people complaining now?

Next story please
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Berankis: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Northernblood4:
You hijab wearing pigs supported when Soldiers were sent to do all these atrocities to SE indigenes. Now, you guys are crying.

Die pigs die. Iko onye ji ama ka eji amara onye. cheesy grin wink
It's like you have a psychiatric issue. they are talking bandits and you are speaking about soldiers.
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by elijahkayode(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
all of una for north dey craze
u must all enjoy ur 4 +4
see how God recompense evil

ur people killed millions of other Nigerian youths and your politicians thought North will be ok
all of una go enjoy your beast infact
the north must surely enjoy the consequences of its judgement

u think the other tribes that make Nigeria is blind when and if we say stop terror it's because we are understand that evil is alive

the north must reap evil seeds because whenever a religion remove the Holyspirit its disastrous

yes Northern can be destroy by sins if the South dont impose it will & thoughts
Northern Nigeria can be ravage by covid cause they rarely keep social guidelines
Northern Nigeria is ravage by terrorists who maim innocent civilians

sins of the north
they have "boko haram, *extreme terrorists and terroism, "bandits, "killerherdsmen, Miyetti stupid

Fela Anikulapo Timeless Word still echoes indeed Music is Live
the beast of everybody and nobody is loose beast of no nation
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by hope4nigeria(m): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

So cos they supported Buhari they also deserve to be raped...don't you think you should think before you speak son..?
you don't have Sense, dump people always turn blind eye to source of problems, you don't deal with source and you are crying foul, wait for me and let me come and protect them while buhari is enjoying flying to UAE with his family

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by 9gerian: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Who are the people liking and encouraging this kind of post?

Be careful what you celebrate and wish others. It could very well be your turn or loved ones tomorrow…

Scientists:
Next time, you should just give them blow.job It is better to suck a bandit dick than allowing him ejaculate into u.

Even their husbands will support me because it's not easy for a woman to forget a nice dicking from Bandits that feeds on sex enhancement. Mark my words, these women will spend more time in the woods farming than at home after eating the forbidden apple wink
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Thanos5555: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

That doesn't mean they deserve to be raped..

Yes they don't deserve to be raped, but they don't deserve our sympathy, because when it was our turn, they mocked and scolded uswhen we were raped and killed, instead of just keeping silent and not showing that on the outside
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
hope4nigeria:
you don't have Sense, dump people always turn blind eye to source of problems, you don't deal with source and you are crying foul, wait for me and let me come and protect them while buhari is enjoying flying to UAE with his family
Why can't you answer my question huh.. crying won't solve the issue.. think and stop acting like a craze clown kid..
I expected you to be more mature than this..
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Northernblood4(m): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
Berankis:

It's like you have a psychiatric issue. they are talking bandits and you are speaking about soldiers.

All of them are criminals that belongs to prison.
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by backnbeta(f): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Scientists:

I know these women may hate my religion and my region and they believe in the ultimate goal of these bandits (terrorists), but your post reeks of insensitivity!
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Thanos5555: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
9gerian:
Who are the people liking and encouraging this kind of post?

Be careful what you celebrate and wish others. It could very well be your turn or loved ones tomorrow…

Yes you are correct
Bro it was first our turn (southern Nigeria) ,
The Same Fulani raped and seize lands and all the northerners did was to publicly humiliate and mock us instead of sympathizing with is.

I thin it is thier turn, so we don't give a damn
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
Thanos5555:

Yes they don't deserve to be raped, but they don't deserve our sympathy, because when it was our turn, they mocked and scolded uswhen we were raped and killed, instead of just keeping silent and not showing that on the outside
That's the best thing to say(the bolded)..even tho you carry so much detest against them on your mind you shouldn't bring it online and on a very crucial issue which involves women getting raped..you do have a conscience man.. mocking people in their times of misfortune is quite wrong..
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Richy419: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
Its a pity but our leader brought this upon us mostly the Northern leader they watched while the alamajiris keep breeding,idleness and poverty and growing while they take their children abroad and marry them only to the rich among them the poor are at the receiving end I weep for my country �
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
And soldiers are every where in Enugu sacking communities. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) / Man Sentenced For Stealing Fried Meat At Aso Rock Hotel, Lagos / Mother & Her Sons Who Run Kidnapping Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.