Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak (38205 Views)

Suspect Arrested For Gang Raping And Impregnating A 13 Year Old Girl In Lagos / Three FCET Students Arrested For Gang-raping A 15-Year-Old Girl On Her Period / Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by DrMuzungu(m): 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
Scientists:
Next time, you should just give them blow.job It is better to suck a bandit dick than allowing him ejaculate into u.

Just because your mom and sisters do that every day does not mean every other woman should.
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Ubanz: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
Pa....n.tami will cryooo, don't let him hear this.he likes crying he even cried the other day as people where helping to salvage goods from NEXT.
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Ihatemumu: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
Enjoy the 4+4=8
Buhari is a Muslim so no worries
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by KillAlabi2021(m): 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

I love it big and plumpy son..are you capable or you are a 3 seconds kid? grin grin wink

Not "Plumpy"

Simply say "Plump"
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by hope4nigeria(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Why can't you answer my question huh.. crying won't solve the issue.. think and stop acting like a craze clown kid..
I expected you to be more mature than this..
you see your life, you don't know what to defend again therefore results to insult. If you're from north or anywhere you come from, fvk you
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by ThankGodFriday(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Next level
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wonder what they see in these slags.
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
hope4nigeria:
you see your life, you don't know what to defend again therefore results to insult. If you're from north or anywhere you come from, fvk you
Did I insult you kid?look back at your comment you first used an insultive word by calling **dumb..you ain't really a smart kid..you are only good at ranting online..
I stick to my words they don't deserve to be raped regardless of their tribe and gender..
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
KillAlabi2021:

Not "Plumpy"

Simply say "Plump"

Oops sorry plump.. wink
Bad boy..
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Tumbulum: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
tutudesz:
Sorry O! But according to your governor, they are not criminals
and only Kaduna can feed the whole of Southeast
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by hope4nigeria(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Did I insult you kid?look back at your comment you first used an insultive word by calling **dumb..you ain't really a smart kid..you are only good at ranting online..
I stick to my words they don't deserve to be raped regardless of their tribe and gender..
no wonder why bandits are raping your mom
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by MoIbrahim: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
It takes an inhuman creature to bask in another's suffering. Perhaps, you are just as stone-hearted as those who laughed at the anguish in the SE. Later, you'll join others in the church and pretend to be worshipping you.

May God deliver both you and those perceived enemies that you are laughing at.

Northernblood4:
You hijab wearing pigs supported when Soldiers were sent to do all these atrocities to SE indigenes. Now, you guys are crying.

Die pigs die. Iko onye ji ama ka eji amara onye. cheesy grin wink
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
hope4nigeria:
no wonder why bandits are raping my mom
Did they? grin cheesy ;
My condolence to her..they should be arrested immediately.. shocked grin
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Thomastism58(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hmmmmmm...
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by iyke2frankeze: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Even all the Nairaland BMC and headslammers are products of this kind of rape because it is too common in the North and South West.
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Tochj(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Can you see how daft some people are in the comment section?some people are mocking the women cos it didn't happen to their tribe..
Ask yourself what if it was your mom who was raped are you gonna say the same thing you guys just said in the comment section..
This are people's mother and you are here spewing garbage..
Most guys on here are really disrespectful to be sincere..no respect at all for women enough to birth your ugly ass...
Anyone Which functional conscience won't be happy with what is happening to this women but
Collectively as human beings we must learn to condemn evil
Obigbo women suffered the same in the hands of soldiers
Some people on this forum were happy..
Lady k, igbogho aid suffered
No-one cares, it's not my sister
Ada IPOB, arrested in Lagos
Dumped in Niger state
Some celebrated here
My take is this....
If we don't like Evil
Condemn it wherever you see it
That way, we can keep it far
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by bankoleogundeji: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Yet they will still be chanting sai baba. Abi now. Baba done say them. This is what happens when you allow a selfish community leaders to fool you during election period to vote in exchange for money or materials things. Northern leaders have failed their people. I only hope they will not gullibly follow such leaders in 2023 claiming they have large numbers at their disposal to vote another Terror to power again. I feel so bad about these innocent women being raped .
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by poiZon: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Can you see how daft some people are in the comment section?some people are mocking the women cos it didn't happen to their tribe..
Ask yourself what if it was your mom who was raped are you gonna say the same thing you guys just said in the comment section..
Most guys on here are really disrespectful to be sincere..no respect at all for women enough to birth your ugly ass...
U don't have anything yet to say...to back n think well..
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Northernblood4:
You hijab wearing pigs supported when Soldiers were sent to do all these atrocities to SE indigenes. Now, you guys are crying.

Die pigs die. Iko onye ji ama ka eji amara onye. cheesy grin wink

Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Charly68: 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Na same people dey clamour for Sharia oo... Does it mean they can't apply that law against their hired bandits ? When your leaders are ready to tell themselves the truth , the nonsense will stop .. So sad an episode in Nigeria history.. and Baba is eating chicken and enjoying himself at Aso Rock.. who has cursed our nation to be going through all this wickedness..
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Brushstrokes20: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
But the lifeless scum and cohorts asserted that bandits are # HARMLESS BUSINESS MEN undecided

Satanic govt of self serving thieves and BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Nyascobar1414: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
Scientists:
Next time, you should just give them blow.job It is better to suck a bandit dick than allowing him ejaculate into u.

Even their husbands will support me because it's not easy for a woman to forget a nice dicking from Bandits that feeds on sex enhancement. Mark my words, these women will spend more time in the woods farming than at home after eating the forbidden apple wink

Word..
Ya so wise asf
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by KaptainAfrika: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
The awkward moment when the woman starts moaning...

SAI BABA.

There's peace in the North.
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Victorclean1: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
The army of prophet Mohammed is raping women
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Advocate500: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:
you are right and wrong at the same time, if only this level of cry and condemnation took place during the endsars, maybe some of the death would have been averted, some abokis were used as tugs to fight the peaceful protesters, i have nothing against the women, but injustice to one is a treat to justice to many.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by KillAlabi2021(m): 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Oops, sorry plump.. wink
Bad boy.

Ok

Would you allow me to stick it up yaPhatASS tongue

Chatting with you got me feeling honey tongue
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
KillAlabi2021:

Ok

Would you allow me to stick it up yaPhatASS tongue

Chatting with you got me feeling honey tongue
Let me know when you are in.. wink
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by montezz(f): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Scientists:

Even their husbands will support me because it's not easy for a woman to forget a nice dicking from Bandits that feeds on sex enhancement. Mark my words, these women will spend more time in the woods farming than at home after eating the forbidden apple wink

You are mad
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Advocate500:
you are right and wrong at the same time, if only this level of cry and condemnation took place during the endsars, maybe some of the death would have been averted, some abokis were used as tugs to fight the peaceful protesters, i have nothing against the women, but injustice to one is a treat to justice to many.
Thanks for your comment..
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by KillAlabi2021(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Let me know when you are in.. wink

I'm in already
Baby gal
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
poiZon:

U don't have anything yet to say...to back n think well..
Ok?
Re: Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Tochj:

Anyone Which functional conscience won't be happy with what is happening to this women but
Collectively as human beings we must learn to condemn evil
Obigbo women suffered the same in the hands of soldiers
Some people on this forum were happy..
Lady k, igbogho aid suffered
No-one cares, it's not my sister
Ada IPOB, arrested in Lagos
Dumped in Niger state
Some celebrated here
My take is this....
If we don't like Evil
Condemn it wherever you see it
That way, we can keep it far
Thanks for being sensible I really appreciate you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces / Nigerian Man Jumps From Upstairs To Avoid Malaysian Police, Gets Injured (Graphi / Man Sentenced For Stealing Fried Meat At Aso Rock Hotel, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.