Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Season Greetings From Oloye Suraj Abiodun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Season Greetings From Oloye Suraj Abiodun (316 Views)

Oloye Jumoke Akinjide Launches National Mandate Group For Atiku / [photos] Oloye Akin Alabi Confirmed Reps Taking Delivery Of Exotic Cars / The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Season Greetings From Oloye Suraj Abiodun by abimbolabolaw(m): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2021
SEASON GREETINGS

Any time a hand reaches out to help another, that is Christmas. Any time people tends to forget their differences and realize their love for each other, that is Christmas.

It is another Christmas season, I am using this opportunity to felicitate with my friends, brothers, supporters, and political associate, my party, People's Democratic party (P.D.P) and all party executives whom have been saddled with the responsibility of managing the affairs of our great party, and also my wonderful people of OYO STATE,AKINYELE/LAGELU FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY and Nigerians at large as we all celebrate this festive period, we should all use this season to give and show love to our fellow country men especially the needy and vulnerable.

A candle can light up a big dark room, Which means no matter your little impact you can also be a light to others. I therefore urge you all to remember this great country in your prayers ahead of the coming year. Though we are faced with various challenges from the unstable economy to issues of insecurity, we believe that with our sincere prayers our dear country will be revived and hopefully one day we will get it right with the choices of choosing a good leader, where we would have access to free health care, free education, good social amenities which I strongly believe our dear country can achieve. Have a fun fare season.

Wishing you a merry Christmas and a prosperous 2022 ahead and also remember to stay safe
THINK OLOYE SURAJ ABIODUN @ AKINYELE/ LAGELU FEDERAL SEAT
SUPPORT THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS
E - SIGNED
HON OLOYE SURAJ ABIODUN (TIAMY)
MEDIA TEAM

(1) (Reply)

2,500 Islamic Clerics Wants A Sicking Man To Lead A Sinking Nigeria. / APC Presidential Ticket: The Osinbanjo - Asiwaju Contrast / BULLETIN #12: Letter To Potential Yoruba Presidential Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.