Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video (29032 Views)

Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) / Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) / Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Lambetoe(m): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Fake Life �
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Karemarealty288(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
This Idris is living in bondage.....

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by izubext007: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
This guy yansh go don over wide
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Enny2013(f): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
Olowo...money speaking, speaking
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Wchris(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
Who b this one
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Greenback: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
tillaman:
Make she come spray me na
Shattap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by ladywise: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
The transgendered looks like ojuju.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Democracynna: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
2pac
uptownemmygee:
I don't see any reason to hate this transgendered because we all had to do what we had to do to survive. Much Love
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by jrusky(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Look at his face like potopoto. I never see human wey annoy me in this life like this goat.

Infact I no dislike Buhari half the annoying dislikeness I have towards this boy wallahi.

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by kinibigdeal(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
tillaman:
Make she come spray me na

She Bawo

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by josephevergreen(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hope it won't turn insult Sha��
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by tillaman(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
kinibigdeal:

She Bawo
na shim na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Franktom247(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
How we go dey party this kind thing go enter as guest my house straight no time to check time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
younglleo:
Be like say dis bob business dey yield income
Yes yielding the income and ( also aftermaths of life time).
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Enny2013:
Olowo...money speaking, speaking
Nonsense money

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Sleekfingers: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
cablenews:
Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYEEB95J2sCAFvTFbuptmTGteeq23K29620LxM0/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sexy bob
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by xandy84: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nigerian celebrity live in outer planet. I watch Arsenal pre-season match against Real Madrid and Paso was in attendance. He came to the stadium with camera man and I was like..wow... Everything is for the gram. Follow their lifestyle and you're living in fool's paradise.

BrickDevo:
Lolz.... Their celebrity
You will think the camera man is the same one covering the whole event,

he arranged a camera man to video him personally because the cash spraying was a planned stunt.
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by wink2015(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
DESPITE ALL THE HATE AGAINST BOBRISKY.

THE CROSS DRESSER IS ALWAYS SHINING AND MATCHING ON.

HATER KEEP HATING BUT REMEMBER THEY ARE STILL ON THE LOWER LEVEL THAT THEY HAVE EVER BEING.

AVOID HATE AND CELEBRATE PEOPLE SO THAT YOU CAN BE CELEBRATED IN WHATEVER ACCOMPLISHMENT YOU HAVE MADE IN LIFE.

IF YOU CONTINUE TO SQUEEZE YOUR FACE OVER OTHER PEOPLE SUCCESS IN LIFE THEN YOU WILL CONTINUE TO GROW WRINKLES.
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by wiseone28: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
Upon say this is 2021 with millions of sharp camera phone person still dey snap picture with 1960 camera

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Mogul750: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
younglleo:
grin grin grin grin another bob coming out soon.
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by SocialJustice: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
Even the devil will be irritated with this young man has turned himself to.

[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]
Even God is irritated by what you have become and who gave you the power to judge? Bigot.
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by pearlyboo(f): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
What does this sisbro do for a living?
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by irunoko(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
wolesmile:
All of them are just giving To(n)to Di(c)ke jabbing and uppercut left and right. From Kemi Olunloyo to Churchill/Meurer, Kpokpogri and now to this thing... (Sorry, I don't know what adverb to use for the thing... Because that Bob is very risky)
Hope To(n)to doesn't have heart❤️ attack o!!

But seriously, isn't it time our law enforcements invite this thing for questioning? Cos I am still at a loss as to what business this thing is into...

But
he claims to be a buisnness man.he sells bleaching cream
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by nachisunday(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
WibusJaga:

But how this Bobrisky manage transform from a lowlife boy wey de stuff him chest with ₦10 pure water into dis present creature?
comrade dont loud it 'money ritual '

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by irunoko(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
grin
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by irunoko(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
grin

Mods stop making stupid people famous
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by nnamdi640: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
The person that invented make-up has done worst thing. If not that it is know to the public that this is an guy covered with make-up, am sure many men will want to eat their own share from bobrisky panu thinking that he is a lady. Men like that should take time. For me I hate ladies that uses make-up.
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by lildonn222: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
younglleo:
Are you thinking what you're thinking ?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by younglleo: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
lildonn222:
Are you thinking what you're thinking ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angela Okorie And Son Stun In Beautiful Photo / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe & Her Mum / See This Photo Of D’banj & Dotun Cool Fm Few Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.