Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video (29044 Views)

Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) / Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) / Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by BrickDevo: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
xandy84:
Nigerian celebrity live in outer planet. I watch Arsenal pre-season match against Real Madrid and Paso was in attendance. He came to the stadium with camera man and I was like..wow... Everything is for the gram. Follow their lifestyle and you're living in fool's paradise.
Lolz
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by sweetTai(m): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Why do you guys post this immorality on this blog? The boy is a bad example for any right thinking people. What is so attractive about Bobrisky’s lifestyle??
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by hibeebeeking: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bobpricksky.
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Babaken(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Fake life
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by KingMack(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
Even the devil will be irritated with this young man has turned himself to.

[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]

Senior broda..you fit go her page go preach for her

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Tremple8v: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
See as he be like chukky part 3 with make up . grin
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Flamees(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
younglleo:
Be like say dis bob business dey yield income

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Psam001: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
It be like say this she Bob dey cash out big time for this business
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Iamblessedwitty: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
uptownemmygee:
I don't see any reason to hate this transgendered because we all had to do what we had to do to survive. Much Love
keep the same energy when it's a woman
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Ttjj: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by philus66(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
WibusJaga:

But how this Bobrisky manage transform from a lowlife boy wey de stuff him chest with ₦10 pure water into dis present creature?
That is what bugs my mind anytime I hear about the guy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Anndrew(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
philus66:

That is what bugs my mind anytime I hear about the guy
bobrisky is flexing his life,to the full..his jus a business man like every other person..he sells bleaching creams and other accessories for ladies..he package himself a cross dresser like female..all those tinz na stunt..na business strategy,,he understands the market well..his making his money in cool way..bobrisky is not homo..he bleeps ladies...bobrisky na man in women closet.....Time will come,and things will gradually faze down,,he will unview himself as the xpected man who look so disgusting to others cus of his way..nothing dey for this life..all man dey hustle..

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Fashionista01(f): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
God1000:
He looks like a masquerade
You said what is in my mind.
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by CassieSunshine(f): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Pussy cat
Pussy cat
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
doubleE70:
brainless fowl angry
if you no get money hide your face!!

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by berbs: 4:00am On Dec 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
Even the devil will be irritated with this young man has turned himself to.

[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]

Are you God? Do you know what God wants?
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by TAJOBLISS(f): 7:38am On Dec 30, 2021
Bobo hope na real money you dey spray so??
Tonto should even come and close your chapter.no carryover to next year �[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by God1000(m): 8:12am On Dec 30, 2021
Fashionista01:

You said what is in my mind.
Abi oo, that guy is a big clown. sad

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by uptownemmygee(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Democracynna:
2pac

It is what it is
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by uptownemmygee(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Iamblessedwitty:
keep the same energy when it's a woman

Have got couple of tomboy as friends no hate on em
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video by Testimony1988(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
isaiah4life:
This one is spraying the camera and not the bride.

Attention seeker.
lolz, don't mind him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre 'Looks Different' As He Steps Out For A Fashion Event (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu / Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.