Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) (70096 Views)

12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) / Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Akegor Godbless Omamuyorwi In Delta State, Seize Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by ultraviolet27(f): 11:28am On Dec 30, 2021
This Man Face doesn't Look like who Can do that I know Looks can be deceiving but I don't think He did all that He is even too Old for that mere looking at Him He should be Close to 69,not that 59 stated there though Medical Personnel earn much still they don't find it easy in The US even in the U.K if they are immigrants especially African and Asian immigrants.

I read Somewhere in the Past that most African and Asian Immigrants Nurses and Doctors are discriminated and Prejudiced Against By the Patients, Because of Colour,Language Barrier(that African accents included) Trust issues,The patients thinking the immigrants aren't Competent So Wouldn't want the Doctor or the Nurse to attend to them this I read in frm a Punch News Paper Years ago(An African Immigrants Doctor granted the interview in the UK then).

So He may have been falsely accused we know How the American Institutions Racially Profile Africans, Hispanic and African American People over there.
Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by tundess: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vile human being, preying on the vulnerable. The kind that will steal his brother's property given a chance.
However, a worrying trend in the US ; caregivers being accused of sexual assault, esp of those in vegetative or semi-vegetative states, unable to consent. Like that other knee-grow that impregnated that comatose girl in Florida ?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/01/23/nurse-charged-with-sexual-assault-after-incapacitated-woman-gave-birth-health-care-facility/
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1PX1WC
Btw, Look at their desperate faces, their ages and their ethnicities. Just saying....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.