Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 (10925 Views)

Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard / Ighalo To Miss Manchester United's Training Camp Over Coronavirus Risk / Asisat Oshoala wins Player of the Match after Falcons Beat Korea Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by Amperes: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
why is it only in england that matches are being postponed, abi the covid no reach other countries?
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by rave1047: 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Omicron is on the rise
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by Gwan2(m): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
wonder233:
Every now and then, they have to throw in a big name or celebrity to make the scam to continue to be relevant

Are you not intelligent or you’re a juvenile?…You still call covid 19 scam?

Well, I’m currently down with it and contemplating prayer you contract it too so that you can be a very good advocate on the war against the virus. I hope you don’t witness it though

1 Like

Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by tuboi: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Baba don activate japa via covid grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by Maximar: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Angelfrost:
How many times this guy wan collect Covik?!! Why are they not even vaccinated?!!

One thing we should know is that the covid 'vaccine' is nothing but an immune booster (just meant to make symptoms mild, at least that's what it appears to be doing so far), so whether you are vaccinated or not, the test will detect it if you have it.
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by eldervine: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
shamsin6300:
He is not needed, we are trashing M.City with him or not in our midfield.

i wonda when arteta start to play midfield. Guy u sure say u dey watch ball.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by Angelfrost(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
shamsin6300:

Arsenal trashing Man City?!!! As in, TRASHING?!!

Issokay!!!...

Nor be una fault Sha! After knocking off bottom feeders, y'all always think you have arrived till a proper team puts you where you belong.
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by shamsin6300(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
eldervine:
i wonda when arteta start to play midfield. Guy u sure say u dey watch ball.

I stop watching 2015
Why do you asked?
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by shamsin6300(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Angelfrost:

Arsenal trashing Man City?!!! As in, TRASHING?!!

Issokay!!!...

Nor be una fault Sha! After knocking off bottom feeders, y'all always think you have arrived till a proper team puts you where you belong.

LWKMD

We go see bruh!
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by Razaneli(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=paulolee post=108910141]the last time na 5 them chop, arsenal too try na to lose below 3 goals..
city to win both half, city to win full time, over 3.5 go play too..
Mk I rush stake d game like dis with my street end of the year contribution moni wey dm wan do next week...
this game too sure...

Hope sey no be Mushin u Dey stay ?
Think am well o
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by AZControversial(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
Arsenal can surprise this Man City.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by Idrisk19(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Quick Recovery
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
Aubameyang tongue

Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by osazsky(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Fedrick100:
Man City to lose today and draw against Arsenal
tomorrow is April 1st 1987..na only u sabi joke
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by Angelfrost(m): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amperes:
why is it only in england that matches are being postponed, abi the covid no reach other countries?

Don't mind them... Na oversabi dey worry them!!! Running Covid-19 tests wey nobody send them.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by hollywater: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Moferere:
Whether he's there or not. City will beat arsenal at least 5 goals.

Write it down
Dreamer

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by Starz825(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
Fedrick100:
.no dey wine yourself ooo..
U don stake that game oo..
So be careful
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by drezzyx(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
He will be escaping panel beating...

HE WILL BE HAPPY TO STAY AT THE ISOLATION ENTER AND WATCH HOW THEY WILL BE PUMMELLED.
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by wonder233: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
The scam is not whether the virus is real or not. It is the sheinanigans around it that is the scam. You have covid, I have, he has. We will have it and continue to. It is a flu. Nothing more nothing less. Let's stop this charade of lockdowns, facemasks, isolations, vaccinations, social distancing and all that. None of that can eradicate or even mitigate against a flu. You must catch it, and it must run its course. And you catch it again..and again and again.
Gwan2:

Are you not intelligent or you’re a juvenile?…You still call covid 19 scam?

Well, I’m currently down with it and contemplating prayer you contract it too so that you can be a very good advocate on the war against the virus. I hope you don’t witness it though
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by Ijaya123: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Help2020:
I tot this guy survived this covid before? So somebody can be infected twice?

Angelfrost:
How many times this guy wan collect Covik?!! Why are they not even vaccinated?!!

Sarsaproko:
2nd time..
So what exactly is the purpose of the vaccines?

Getting vaccinated doesn't stop you from contacting it again. It prevents you from getting sick or having any of the symptoms.
But you still need to isolate so you don't infect to others.

michlins:
Omo.

This guy immune system is way low. This isn't his first contact with the virus and I want to believe he's fully vaccinated with his booster jab too

That is another factor to consider.
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by paulolee(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=Razaneli post=108910859][/quote] nope...I stay around within apapa.....guy dt game too sure
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by ofiko123(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wishing Mikel arteta quick and safe recovery..
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by IbileIfe: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Moferere:
Whether he's there or not. City will beat arsenal at least 5 goals.

Write it down
In your dreams.
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by IbileIfe: 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sarsaproko:
2nd time..
So what exactly is the purpose of the vaccines?
I don't understand o.
They said the vaccines will protect us from having COVID-19. But why are the vaccinated still having COVID-19?
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by Lugianostar(m): 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
We wish you quick recovery.
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by Lamasta(m): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Match way Arsenal go lose with or without Arteta....

Quick recovery Arteta our man cool
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by Bifwoli: 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Fedrick100:
I hope you will eat humble pie on both predictions in the name of those suckers.
Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by PenpalOso: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bros are you stuck in a time loop or something? undecided
shamsin6300:

Re: Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 by eldervine: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
shamsin6300:

I stop watching 2015
Why do you asked?
no wonda. Arteta is no longer a player he has since retired and is now a coach @ arsenal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mata: Pogba Is A Positive Influence, Brings Everybody Together / Daily Sure Predictions Of 95% Accuraccy / London 2012 Paralympics Opening Ceremony - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.