Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Akintola Tells Story As Blingz Magazine Clocks 10 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akintola Tells Story As Blingz Magazine Clocks 10 (230 Views)

Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko / Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akintola Tells Story As Blingz Magazine Clocks 10 by Hamton(m): 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
- Hafeez Oshundairo

Mr Akintola Ayinde, CEO of Blingz Magazine and convener of Blingz Awards tells his story into media and event industry as Blingz Magazine celebrate 10years anniversary.

According to his post on Instagram, he said :

"Happy Anniversary to @blingzmagazine

For the 10th anniversary edition blingz magazine will be featuring 10 people form 10 industries making the city bling

10 years ago, I @akintola_blingz had a dream, the dream was to showcase Ìbàdàn in a good light

In my university days I was known for creating creative event ideas and executing the ideas perfectly and people always say this guy must be a lagos boy and every time I tell them I’m from Ìbàdàn they find it hard to believe because Ìbàdàn was only know for brown roofs and it hurts so bad.

After graduating I had only one plan and the plan was to go into events full time after having a successful event career in school but I knew the world outside school was going to be a different ball game and I will be needing a lot of publicity to push my brand, which I could not afford so I decided to create a publicity tool for myself by myself like the popular saying ‘’if there is no door of opportunity, build one’

So I started blingz magazine for two reasons, for my event business publicity and to showcase the city, to make them know what is shining in Ìbàdàn apart from the brown roof, that’s where the name Blingz came from, to show the world what is blinging in Ìbàdàn.

That is why I decided to feature 10 people from 10 industries doing the same by making a reality the dream of showing the city to the world.

Anniversary Edition drops on the publisher’s birthday Jan 17 2022"

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Emmanuel Bags A New Deal, Liquorose's New Acting / Shatta Wale: Olamide Reveals Why He Hasn’t Reacted / 2022 Nigeria Richest Musicians(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.