Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

2021, The Journey So Far: Pause And Check - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2021, The Journey So Far: Pause And Check (159 Views)

Pause And Calmy Think About It. / Pause And Consider / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2021, The Journey So Far: Pause And Check by YEMission(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bible Ref: Ecclesiastes 6:7

Greetings brethren, as we enter into the last days of the year 2021, considering all we may have encountered till this point and the fact that our earthly journey has an unknown end. I encourage everyone to make out time to review their 2021 journey:

Ask yourself these questions:

(1) How much of wealth and earthly glories which I desired and pursed did I achieved? shocked

(2) All the earthly glories I got in 2021, was it enough, was I satisfied, was that all I needed and how many lives did it touch? cry

(3) How many people did I lead to Christ, did I ever preached Christ to anyone, how closed was I to God or was I just playing religion and Church, I prophecy, I receive, i hear you sir,the list continues.

(4) If God had called me home at anytime, could I have made Heaven or hell for eternity?

(5) Did I ever thought of being called home at anytime and what account could I have given?

(6) Was I just pursing prophecies, signs and wonders, was I among the multitude who sought God for just bread or was I among His disciples?

(7) Come 2022, would I still follow the same pattern or would I live knowing that God can call me home at anytime and earthly glories would not matter again at such moment?

As you review your 2021 journey, I pray that you remain Heavenly focused in 2022.

cc
Ishilove
Lalasticlal
Semidalife
obinoscopy

(1) (Reply)

Gemini Login - How To Login Or Sign In To Gemini Login Account / Appealing / Thanksgiving An Application For More,pastor Chap. Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.