Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Thanksgiving An Application For More,pastor Chap. Daniel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thanksgiving An Application For More,pastor Chap. Daniel (160 Views)

If We Don`t Pray Now Even Online Church Will Be No-more: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / My Successor Will Have To Pray More, Sacrifice More- Pastor Adeboye / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanksgiving An Application For More,pastor Chap. Daniel by onochurch(f): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Thanksgiving an application for more,Pastor chap. Daniel

By Sandra Emmanuel

While speaking with the province community newspaper recently,

Pastor Daniel chairman of Alter of Grace and Resurrection Assembly (AGRA) football Academy, and major general Chaplain Corp, Lagos.

Alter of Grace and Resurrection Assembly (AGRA) had her annual thanksgiving themed
"Thanksgiving an application for more"
Along side with a match they called a friendly match which they used as a means to appreciate God for the gift of life concerning the players and the growth of the church.
The Football Academy scored the church 5 goals while church scored 3 Goals. Eko justice who is also a member of the Academy played for the church.

Pastor Daniel said nothing was working out for him until he obeyed God as he was called by God in 1996. In 2013 he yielded to the call. In 2014 he got married and he's till following the will of God to teach young ones his way, and to help build their future. He established Alter of Grace and Resurrection Assembly (AGRA) football Academy

The football academy which is registered with CAC is privileged to train in all type of sport.
The academy is also privileged to import and export players globally

students are enrolled irrespective of their religion, the Academy is entitled to travel.

He also made reference to his wife appreciating her for her support and love towards him and the Academy

Don't ever believe the year is ever ending it is just the calendar that changed ,your year changes when your mentality change,
"your year has not ended until you make a change" he added.

Eko Justice the captain of Alter of Grace and Resurrection Assembly (AGRA) football team and Also vice youth president of The church, has been the captain of AGRA football team for 3 years till date
Being a captain of the team has been great but with lots of challenges which balls down to the fact that foot ballers are very stubborn.

Pst. Mrs Sara Daniel the pastor's wife who just welcomed a baby recently, said she was grateful to God for the success of the annual Thanksgiving.

"The church is still in existence because of the grace of God", she said due to the Demolition of other building around and the exemption of the church which saved the two building by our sides.

Mrs Sarah narrated how she met her husband, she stated that they never dated.

My friend told my husband about me but I was in Calabar, one faithful morning while I was in church, I received a phone call, he introduced himself as Pastor Daniel, and said he wanted to marry me
I was Astonished and told my pastor about him, then that was it, we got married and here we are today.

The enrollment form into Alter of Grace and Resurrection Assembly (AGRA) academy is 20,000 naira, and the training days are Tuesday, Wednesday Friday , Saturday and Sunday,

"Financing the Academy has not been an easy task ,sometimes, I restrict my family from certain right just for the growth of the Academy , I am always responsible for their transportation to any location to and fro". pastor Daniel said

The Aim of the Academy is to help young aspiring youths fulfill their dreams

He also made reference to his wife appreciating her for her support and love towards him and the Academy

He concluded by Appreciating God for exempting the church from being demolished out of many other building.

Re: Thanksgiving An Application For More,pastor Chap. Daniel by ignis: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Who knows this man?

(1) (Reply)

Opinion About Marriage Or No Marriage / Praise God For Me!!! I Just Had A Baby Girl Despite The Challenges. Watch This / Vvg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.